It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLEASE help break a psychic link!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Why do you doubt HIM.

My only wish was for you to understand the TRUTH.

You can end all this mental anguish, IF YOU want. But you have to make the choice to hear HIM.

You will know on 030704 that this is true.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
NetStorm, do not worry 030704 has nothing to do with anyone else.

It is only relevant to this specific event.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
You still are not making any sense, if there is any to be made.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
What you have described seems more an empathic link than anything else. But don't worry, there IS hope!

The empathic process can be broken down into three main stages: (1) input; (2) emotional response; and (3) physical sensation/effect. There is a very small interval between stages, especially between (2) and (3). If the sensitive does not isolate the source of initial input, the emotional response and subsequent physical reaction(s) are likely to overwhelm any further attempts to pinpoint the entry point.

Since your wife is familiar with the person overwhelming her, she needs to separate her own thoughts and feelings from those of the other person(s). A good way to do this is to go somewhere where she feels secure, and do whatever works to ground & calm herself. Meditation, chanting, just listening to music, etc. If she's having problems clearing her mind and finding her center, I recommend meditating with soft white noise (fan, radio off channel, etc.) in the background. This will give her subconscious something on which to focus, thereby stopping it from constantly chiming in.

Once she has reached a point of as close to absolute stillness of self, then she can start paying attention to the empathic process. Reach out to one family member, keeping close track of what's going on (I recommend taking notes). Merge with his/her emotions, stop when that person's feelings start to become her own, and return to self. Try this with different persons. Finding the point where the input/emotional reaction/physical response chain begins is important, as you can then stop it before it begins.

Another benefit of this exercise is that by controlled "visits", you can become acquainted with each person's emotional thumbprint and thus recognize it if they begin sending you spontaneous input. In time, your inner defenses will begin to react if the input threatens to become overwhelming, preventing clouding of any information received by leaked emotion and physical response. Eventually you will be able to control the link enough to probe any input received for information concerning why the person is broadcasting to you.

In case anyone's wondering, I recently had a friend who was sending me daily panic attacks, and had to work out what was going on for self-preservation.

Hope this helps, and I'm available for any questions.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
WhyOWhy, please give me an update in regards to "your" progress.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Things have been going exceptionally well. My wife has succeeded in almost completely blocking things at will and life is peachy!

We are still going to attempt to completely break it over time. However, it is no longer as urgent since the intensity is greatly dampened.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Just answer me this, did things become "easier" after Sunday ????

I would like you to just think about what happend on that day.

Do you think it was really by your wife's "ability" alone that things are "easier" on her?

I would like you to again re-consider the power of GOD.

HE does not deceive.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
You just don't #ing give up do you? Why said earlier that what you preach DOES NOT APPEAL TO HIM AND HIS WIFE. What part of that do you NOT understand.

All you damn kristjans piss me off in this way. You all say "the bible says judge not lest ye be judged" yet in the same sentence you call us foolish for not believing your spewed rehearsed # on a daily #ing basis.

Give it a rest. Follow the path you make for yourself, and let others follow the path they make for them. IT CALLED FREE WILL.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
First of all I am not a bible thumping Christian. And yes I BELIEVE IN GOD. And if you would take the two seconds to read the threads you will understand that I did not condem them for being involved in Wicca. I merely suggested that IF she really wanted to overcome the negative energy that she should seek guidance from the only REAL POWER in the universe. And then if the problem gets solved SHE could CHOOSE to follow which ever path gives her the greatest strength.

This was an event to show them the power of GOD. Not to thump the bible in their face. The world around you is filled with things that YOU might not understand.

I am open to all things but I have witnessed the POWER of GOD first hand and it was not in some church run by a bunch of crooked Christians.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
you guys say its the belief and not the method, so does using someone elses beliefs and methods give them power?

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Bingo Troll. For me to get my spiritual power, I am not going to be using someone elses beliefs. That's what fenix is seems not to understand. It's like telling a Kristjan that for one point in their life, since they need a certain power to help them, they should use a Celtic god to help them through that part of their life for a day or two. Since they don't believe in it, it won't do # for them.

Felix, pull you head outta your ass for five minutes and get a breath of fresh air. The gasses are cloiuding your judgement and understanding.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Well your wrong again. Did I ever say that they should follow some sort of doctrine that I (have not) spouted. NO! NO!

I simply said that there is ONE GOD, who is the creator, who is everything and all things. Forget about all the religion mumbo jumbo all that is irrelevant. But there is a LIVING GOD and HE is represented in every thing that exists.

IT is not many god's, but only ONE GOD.

I do not have some sort of agenda, or book, or even a method. IF you want GOD in your life than YOU have to make that connection. But belief in any other system of faith that attempts to distort the REAL GOD will always be at ends with the only REAL POWER in the universe.

I feel sorry for you that you lack the understanding and compassion it takes to be at one with GOD.

But ask WhyOWhy if what I told him was true. IF GOD did not want to show his REAL POWER then surely WhyOWhy's wife would continue to suffer with these feelings of negative emotions.

GOD does not have to be described or even have moral codes written about him to define his existence. Those are traits of man, due to lack of understanding that the universe is infinite in knowledge.

I suggest you (psycho) seek out knowledge and open your mind to learning instead of attacking someone who just might be able to "help" you.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It's not that I am closed minded. I started out much different than I am now, trust me.

What I am saying, that you are not understanding, is that to YOU, robert, there is ONE GOD. ONE ALMIGHTY powertripping guy that created EVERYTHING.

To a Wiccan, There is A GOD, and A GODDESS, or in your terms GODS. That is OUR belief.

YOUR belief is that there is ONE god. For us to open up to YOUR god, we would have to have YOUR beliefs.

I am not trying to sound like I am attacking you. I have been using vulgarities yes, but as an emphasis on trying to get my point through to you that you are COMPLETELY missing my point.

I get your point. Loud and clear. YOU believe that there is ONE god that created EVERYTHING.

I don't work that way, and 99% of Wiccans (or Shamanic Wiccans like myself) DON'T work that way. So we are not going to get any kind of power, help, or anything useful from YOUR god, as we don't work the way you do.

Yet, you keep telling us to believe what you believe. That is the #1 cause for religious hatred and persecution. People trying to push others to "follow" what they believe rather than letting them follow their own beliefs.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Says it all. We understand what robert is saying, we just don't agree or believe it!

And robert, it did not happen on Sunday, it began on the week before.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Thanks Why. Glad someone around here understands this raving mad man behind my fingers.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm glad that things are going better for you and your wife.
As to giving someone else power by using their methods and belief, well, I'm not going to get any power if someone uses the technique I suggested. I believe in giving someone a means to their OWN power, not in forcing them to give it to someone (or something) else.

Belief in the Divine (whatever form you choose to recognize) is not a bad thing in itself. I say, be happy in your faith, and respect those of others. Trying to impose your beliefs on everyone else seems to stem more from insecurity than anything else.

IMHO, of course.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Agree with you 100 percent Hecate. It is an insecurity issue in the fact that the person that pushes, is insecure with their own beliefs and is trying to justify them. That is usually what I find when I probe a person pushing their beliefs on me.

I will never push mine on any soul, as, my beliefs are my own conglomeration and I want to remain individual.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhyOWhy
Things have been going exceptionally well. My wife has succeeded in almost completely blocking things at will and life is peachy!

We are still going to attempt to completely break it over time. However, it is no longer as urgent since the intensity is greatly dampened.

from 3/9/04

posted on 4-3-2004 at 11:51 AM Post Number: 411754 quote

The strength of the link escalated for a bit, but now my wife seems to be getting it under control(not nearly enough, but much better.) We will probably do a formal attempt to break it in about 10 days.

Care to be less cryptic?

from 3/4/04

And now things are much better, yet you say that it started getting better last week when on Thursday it was more intense but somewhat controllable and by Tuesday really good. And somehow you fail to mention what happened on the 7th.

But thats okay I do not need to prove anything. And you can go about your lives oblivious to what GOD really is. Its fine with me. And you might be fine with your decision to ignore the world around you and that okay to.

Believe me, this is not "my" battle to have you realize this.

How many more signs will you have to "see" before you believe?

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by robertfenix]

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
i am searching for a way to break a psychic link? a psychic or witch has done this to me. if you have found a way or i can hire you please email me at [email protected]
thank you

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join