It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden 'healthy and well'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

It could be much simpler.

The author may not have known that this statement proceeding 'Allah' was mandatory. For the sake of the quote, it adds nothing and hence he just removed it.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I think he is dead as a door nail and got it from his own people. One of the real messages from him was in December of 2001 where he denied that he ordered the attack. That is why we see the #2 guy all the time now. It could be the CIA making the claims that he is still alive or it could be that the #2 is making it look like he is still kicking so they will still have support from all their followers. If they knew OBL didn't order the attack and was then killed by his own people for not doing it they may have wiped out AQ themselves or just backed the #2 guy. Remember the #2 guy is who got OBL started in the radical way of thinking.

I always found it pretty unreal that OBL would have just turned on the U.S. like that after all the help we gave him in the conflict with the Russians. Although Col. Oliver North could have pissed him off bad. North made his home like Fort Knox for fear that OBL would try to have him killed before the Iran Contra link got exposed.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

It was unreal for Osama Bin Laden to turn against America. But heck the Al Qaeda started attacking us after we had Americans troops in the Middle East after Gulf War. Who would have dunk it?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Bin Laden aka Tim Osman has been dead since December 26th 2001. Dead, buried, gone.

Bin Laden dead since December 26th, 2001

Benazir Bhutto says Bin Laden dead

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

Not a priority? But you said he attacked the WTC? Maybe its because you...lied?

Want to know what Bin Laden is wanted for? Courtesy of the FBI

Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

He is not on the most wanted list for 911 because he didn't do it, and if he did, he was helped by the CIA, Mossad, etc etc.

Why would he not be wanted for the 911 attacks if Bush said he did it? Why would he not be a "priority?"

Because he's dead. A dead man can't hurt us very much.

You want to know why, because Bin Laden is a CIA operative:

Bin Laden met CIA July 2001

Osama bin Laden is Tim Osman a CIA operative

You need to do some research because you're being lied to by the same people who are supposed to protect you.

Its all a hollywoodesque scam. DENY IGNORANCE.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I just received this U2U from someone who read this thread:

U2U by Anonymous

Bin Laden

Hi SilentShadow, I just wanted to tell you something I heard last week. I live in *SNIP* and work with an Algerian guy, he knows I'm a "conspiracy theorist" and we talk about world affairs regularily, I just happened to mention that I believed OBL was dead and he looked at me in an odd way and shook his head.

Apparently my workmate has friends who went to Afganistan to fight for the Taliban and according to them OBL is alive and well. This came as a bit of a shock to me but I have no reason to disbelieve him.

I didn't know who else to tell this and didn't want to post it in the forum because I'd be a bit worried about anyone who knows me finding out the friends I keep, I also didn't want to tell someone who already thinks he's alive because they would just love that. You can use this message if you like but please delete my name first.
*SNIP*

[edit on 4/4/2008 by SilentShadow]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentShadow

Thats great, NOT!!! Run everyone the feds are coming.

I hope that is a left over april fools post and this person does not work with terrorist. I am an American and I hate terrorist scum, Mike Chertoff is the man

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Tell me your source or its no more Fosters for you my Aussie friend! Do you want to be water boarded? I live near a water park, Don't make me use it

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls

You need to do some research because you're being lied to by the same people who are supposed to protect you.

Its all a hollywoodesque scam. DENY IGNORANCE.

And what "research," have you done to convince you that "Tim Osman," was OBL? Or that he is dead? I would assume you must have done extensive independent research (other than internet message boards) to be in a position to admonish those who aren't as learned as you.

Deny ignorance?

How very ironic.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
For some reason, I think almost everything we hear about OBL through the press is just the NWO giving us the mushroom treatment - we're being fed s*** and kept in the dark.

Originally posted by biggie smalls
...because Bin Laden is a CIA operative.

Maybe al-Qaeda is a CIA organisation! Oh, it can't be, or the TV would have told us...

[edit on 4/4/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

I've done extensive research regarding Tim Osman (ie read a few books, read multiple scholarly articles, and quite a few internet sources; you'd be surprised what one can dig up with a few key words: CIA AND bin laden).

You should check the thread I authored for some education.

The CIA supported the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan to fight the Soviets.

Prime suspect in the New York and Washington terrorists attacks, branded by the FBI as an "international terrorist" for his role in the African US embassy bombings, Saudi born Osama bin Laden was recruited during the Soviet-Afghan war "ironically under the auspices of the CIA, to fight Soviet invaders"

Osama bin Laden

As for him being dead, well I have no body. Its all hearsay, but the only proof I need comes from Bush's own mouth: "He's not a priority."

That's all I need to know. And why is he not wanted for the 911 attacks? Couldn't answer those questions could you?

I haven't admonished anyone. Thanks though. If Osama is alive, where is he? Why hasn't he been caught or killed yet by the US?

Do your own research instead of having someone else spoon feed you...

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Give us his rotting DNA, or bomb those damn mountains till we deplete our last, then nuke the sh*t.
No more American boys dead on those sh*t-hole moutains looking for that waste.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Another U2U from the same person as before (following my question to him):

Originally posted by SilentShadow
Hmmm very interesting. I will post this is in the thread (which it seems you do not mind) but i will make sure your name is not shown.

Did he say why the taliban fighters knew bin laden was still alive?

U2U by Anonymous

Bin Laden

He didn't say why the Taliban believe he's still alive but I just assumed it was because they have been talking to OBL,the reason I believe this is because a while ago my workmate was telling me about his friends in Afganistan were having meetings with some Russian military people organising weapons and stuff, this Algerian guy seems to be pretty important in the Taliban. I'll be working with him again next weekend and I'll try and get some more information out of him and tell you what I find out, if you want.
*SNIP*

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Yes well, I'd love to hear the audio recording. I would also like to get a friend to do an independent translation. And I would like to compare the audio to previously know recording made by this man in order to confirm that it is the same man.

I only say this because Osama seems to be a shapeshifter...And I'm not talking Alien reptoid shapshifter either...I'm talking CIA plant.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join