It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Ritzmann's future dealings here...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
For those who are honestly seeking Jeff's analysis I am happy to tell you that he is available through me for any GENUINELY interesting images going forward. He has assured me he is NOT leaving The Above Network, LLC, just the open fora.

Matter of fact he'll be producing a podcast and hosting here n ATS in the near future.

He has decided it's too big of a waste of time dealing with those who are seeking specific answers and cause grief and general stupidity when they don't get them to avail himself to the open forum any longer.

Sad as it is... I agree.

Springer...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
That is unfortunate, as I have always enjoyed reading his posts and seeing his analyses. However, it is not surprising. Keeping up with multiple topics while maintaining a certain level of decorum and critical thought can nearly become a full time operation in and of itself.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Very glad to know that Jeff will still be here when you ask for him too.
Sounds like he has a lot of positve things going on in his life.
One question please, how do you plan to filter the pictures and analysis projects that you will bring him in on? And ok 2 questions, also who else do you have in mind to step in when Jeff is unavailable?
I have watched as the team here jumps into action when the need arises and it is exciting, I would hate to see that all come to an end.
Thanks! Antar

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Springer,

There is an existing thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am curious whether Jeff got the original slide as the OP originally planned to send him. No rush or anything, just so we can put the thread to an end if the OP let it drop and didn't send the slide.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
how do you plan to filter the pictures and analysis projects that you will bring him in on? And ok 2 questions, also who else do you have in mind to step in when Jeff is unavailable?

Hi-
Mark knows what a good piece of footage looks like, and we've got a great track record with being on target for that.

I'll never be unavailable for a good case. ATS heads-of-state always know they'll be able to reach me at any time. Mark has all my contact info.

Just wanted to chime in on that. See? I'm still around in the shadows.
But damn, the work I've gotten done in the few days away.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan
Springer,

There is an existing thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am curious whether Jeff got the original slide as the OP originally planned to send him. No rush or anything, just so we can put the thread to an end if the OP let it drop and didn't send the slide.

No I didnt. In fact, I didn't get any reply back from the individual whatsoever. It's unfortunate, as I was kinda looking for that one to pan out.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

No I didnt. In fact, I didn't get any reply back from the individual whatsoever. It's unfortunate, as I was kinda looking for that one to pan out.

Thank you kindly for the update. It is a shame that the it wasn't sent on, such a clear photo and supposedly pre-photoshop.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Goodluck Jeff in all you do. Let's us know when the book is done so we can read it.
See ya when the next big picture come through here.

new topics

top topics

join