It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right now would you...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
...break and throw away and/or delete your entire collection of music in whatever formates they are in for a quick $6,666 that you cant touch or spend until after 12-21-2012?

The catch is, if you live that far, you have to spend it all in one day and you cant buy anything music related with it.

For instance, you couldnt even buy a tv because you and I know they play commerials and shows which play some sort of music in the back ground as themes. Etc. Music related things run deep. Like even in certian magazines and news papers.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Music is my life..hence my dance party thread. I can't go for a single day without it.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I don't think I could do it....although....I did just re-format my computer and lost all my music in the process...but....I am slowly re-plenishing my Music...Slowly but surely.....

I wouldn't delete it all for money, that I couldn't spend in any way I choose....On the other hand...those student loans are piling up...lol

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
i have twice as many songs right now than i would have dollars if i did that, not to mention the volumes and volumes of cd's from napster days lol in some box somewhere lol

frickin lars

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
no way, I am pretty sure my music collection is worth more then $6,666, it would be a waste of time and a waste of money and a waste of perfectly awesome music.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

That's a strange number.

No, I wouldn't get rid of my music collection under the restrictions of this hypothetical situation. I wouldn't even consider it. I'd instantly say no.

/tn.

EDIT: Plus, I have some extremely rare things that are not commercially available (tons of live deadboy and the Elephantmen shows from back in the day when they permitted audio/video recordings of their live shows). Not to mention all my rare Peter Laughner recordings. Those are difficult to come by, though thankfully Smog Veil Records is putting out a Laughner retrospective slated for mid-October of this year.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by teleonaut]

top topics

join