It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia 'Alarmed' As US Readies April Nuclear Attack On Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Maybe they'll be using the WWII bomber the mysteriously disappeared from the Moon 20 years ago to launch the attack?

It's clear that Sorcha Faal has access to top CIA, Illuminati and Teletubby data and is not telling all she knows. Possibly because her Reptilian overlords from Lemuria have insisted she doesn't tell all else they wionlt let her, I mean him, have the rest of the sex change operation or allow him, or it, to become a full Soviet double agent (anyone know why an American should be so keen to pretend to be a Russian?)

Could the failure of the Moon to rise tonight be connected? I don't believe the lies about it being cloudy .....

(Sorry Mods, but shouldn't all Sorcha Faal threads be consigned to the joke bin? )

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
if the usa even thought about nuking iran they would
lose all their allies including britain.
they dont need nukes to do the job.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Have any of you checked out this site? This seems to coincide behind the scenes with what is going on and why israel needs to act premtively..

crossfirewar.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

I agree

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by britain is best
if the usa even thought about nuking iran they would
lose all their allies including britain.
they dont need nukes to do the job.

If the real terrorists have nukes, the US might want to draw them out, so they will be used in a battlefield situation. This also would take the pressure off the Israelis. Even one small nuke and poof, a city like Tel Aviv is gone. Do the real terrorists have real nukes? I don't know.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Russia ‘Alarmed’ As US Readies April Nuclear Attack On Iran

April 2, 2008

By: Sorcha Faal

HAHHA, Sorcha Faal, where does he/she get there information material, it is quite entertaining, however when it's presented as a valid news article as the truth, many thousands of people may believe the story yarn, which is where it's not so funny any longer.

There's a list of questionable news source websites somewhere on ATS i think, anyone know the link? If someone can post the link or just post some of the questionable / tabloid sites that masquerade as news...

►Pravda.ru is one
►...anything with Sorcha Faal is another...
►the Sun (perpetrates hoaxes sometimes)

There are others...

[edit on 3-4-2008 by battlestargalactica]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Interestingly enough, I spoke to a friend of mine who lives near Tel Aviv and she says she has yet to receive a gas mask and has heard of no one receiving any.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
son of pc :
Ive googled up to 10 pages using operation noble resolve 2008 and the only thing that pops up are the threads on here. The rest of the information is from august of 2007. Ill check with my national guard buddies and see if anything is up. I'll get back to you when I hear something.

Tela

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

I'm hoping there is no real danger here. The use of nuclear weapons would be ghastly. The world would turn into a complete madhouse.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by son of PC

Please read the thread, you will find your answer to your concern.

In any case, this Sorcha Faal character can't even get a simple quotation correct. He/she (reports are conflicting) states in the OP article :

Never has it been more true the age old saying, “For those who do not learn history they are doomed to repeat it.”

The quote should be:

'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.'
George Santayana, Life of Reason, Reason in Common Sense, Scribner's, 1905, page 284"

or from:

"The New Dictionary of Cultural Literacy, Third Edition. 2002.
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

These two are the correct quotes, Sorchas version is all messed up :shk: Guess Sorcha isn't exactly following the quotes advice, learn from mistakes...

[edit on 3-4-2008 by battlestargalactica]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I don't know why I bother, I'm not even listed in the group perusing the ATS domains anyway, but HERE GOES AGAIN.

Who is this "Sucha Fool"? Where's the credible information? Bushie Boy has been spouting rhetoric about Iran's nuclear aims for the last 4 years. To waste nuclear material on one or two sites now would be foolish. Use your "bunker buster" burrowing bombs instead if your going to do anything.

I agree with the others- I'll believe it when I see it. Till then I'll wait for more information. Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Personally, I am worried 0% about a nuclear attack. I really see no reason why we would do something like that - and announce it, no less! An invasion is one thing (which, btw, I strongly oppose)...I mean, we look bad enough with what we're doing as is, but this...no way, not a chance - unless of course, it is in response to a similar attack on US or Allied soil. Not even Bush & Co. is that stupid.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by rivos]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telafree
son of pc :
Ive googled up to 10 pages using operation noble resolve 2008 and the only thing that pops up are the threads on here. The rest of the information is from august of 2007. Ill check with my national guard buddies and see if anything is up. I'll get back to you when I hear something.

Tela

I'm sorry and I must confess to being somewhat of a "technotard" when it comes to this site, or I could have pasted the link for you. The big finale for the military exercise in July is set for the end of that month. Like everyone who is of sane mind I hope the entire event passes without incident. We all have our lives to lead, big and small. The unnecessary complications that would flow from some "false flag" event and possible additional military conflict would be bad for us in the US. We need to focus on the economy and we are able to protect our allies the Israelis without going to war with Iran.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I thought two of the teletubbies, Bush and Cheney, were down for their nap. Sorcha Faal is exactly that, Sorch A Foooooooool. My national guard pals haven't flown any extra missions for a month now. That WWII bomber ran out of gas on the way back from the moon and its crew are hitchhiking to earth for a spare can or two. Wait'll they get "sticker shock" at the pump!

And the Reptiloid Overseers under Rendlesheim Forest are not happy with you Essan. Look for some MIBs to show up at your doorstep for your 30 lashes with a wet noodle.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
US announcing an attack?

Who says only the terrorists can use dirty bombs and suitcase nukes?

If we did, you would never know it was us and it would not be in missle form. My opinion only though.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by wdkirk]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It's like every week an attack is planned, but nothing ever happens. Please, give me a break. Enough with these "news" reports that says the U.S. is going to nuke Iran. Wasn't there suppose to be an attack this weekend? Don't tell me, it was postponed. Right...

[edit on 3-4-2008 by MasterRegal]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Iran's army and supposedly large (400k-3mill or more) civilian militia hopefully put up a good fight and cause plenty of casualties in US forces, combined with public outcry (Veitnamesque) in America, a 9/11 truth movement gaining momentum - you could possibly sort your country out again and get rid of the puppets in charge...

Who knows.

Of course I don't wish for casualties or a war full stop... but in this case if they do invade it will be inevitable, hopefully it will be the last invasion the US does due to the massive cost in monetary value and human life. Probably the hardest target so far for them.

Interesting link on this matter (150k us troops in range of Iran weapons as possible justification for nuclear attack during conventional invasion)
www.antiwar.com...

edit: and yes some other sources of similar reports would be good to see...

[edit on 3-4-2008 by GhostR1der]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
No one else gets the idea that the US is flexing it's muscles?

I'd cross my fingers and pray for it to be an empty threat if i believed in Divine intervention.

edit; That said, i definately felt bowel movements when i opened this thread.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Throbber]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
As long as we have leaders willing to nuke other nations under the guise of keeping us safe, we will always be in danger.

There, I said it.

edit for plucky mistake

[edit on 3-4-2008 by pluckynoonez]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join