It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia 'Alarmed' As US Readies April Nuclear Attack On Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

to the PTB the game of "Risk" is being played out and our beloved freedom and lives at at stake.

please read these links and give me your thoughts

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I hope we all have our bunkers stocked with food and water Not that we will need it if the shi hits the fan

eldib.wordpress.com...
Russians, Saudis Expect U.S. Attack On Iran

By Paul Craig Roberts

The US Congress, the US media, the American people, and the United Nations, are looking the other way as Cheney prepares his attack on Iran.

If only America had an independent media and an opposition party. If there were a shred of integrity left in American political life, perhaps a third act of naked aggression–a third war crime under the Nuremberg standard–by the Bush Regime could be prevented.

On March 30, the Russian News & Information Agency, Novosti, cited a high-ranking security source: “The latest military intelligence data point to heightened US military preparations for both an air and ground operation against Iran.”

According to Novosti, Russian Colonel General Leonid Ivashov said “that the Pentagon is planning to deliver a massive air strike on Iran’s military infrastructure in the near future.”

The chief of Russia’s general staff, Yuri Baluyevsky, said last November that Russia was beefing up its military in response to US aggression, but that the Russian military is not “obliged to defend the world from the evil Americans.”

On March 29, OpEdNews cited a report by the Saudi Arabian newspaper Okaz, which was picked up by the German news service, DPA. The Saudi newspaper reported on March 22, the day following Cheney’s visit with the kingdom’s rulers, that the Saudi Shura Council is preparing “national plans to deal with any sudden nuclear and radioactive hazards that may affect the kingdom following experts’ warnings of possible attacks on Iran’s Bushehr nuclear reactors.”

And Admiral William “there will be no attack on Iran on my watch” Fallon has been removed as US chief of Central Command, thus clearing the way for Cheney’s planned attack on Iran.

The Iranians don’t seem to believe it, despite the dispatch of US nuclear submarines and another aircraft carrier attack group to the Persian Gulf. To counter any Iranian missiles launched in response to an attack, the US is deploying anti-missile defenses to protect US bases and Saudi oil fields.

Two massive failures by the American media, the Democratic Party, and the American people have paved the way for Cheney’s long-planned attack on Iran. One failure is the lack of skepticism about the US government’s explanation of 9/11. The other failure is the Democrats’ refusal to begin impeachment proceedings against President Bush for lying to the Congress, the American people, and the world and launching an invasion of Iraq based on deception and fabricated evidence.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This is almost laughable. To think that Bush would make his plans to use nuclear weapons against Iran known to Putin before hand is ludicrous. This isn't even well thought-out propaganda.

I'd sooner believe a headline that read "Elvis confirmed alive, opening for April John Denver concert".

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by duffster
I hope we all have our bunkers stocked with food and water Not that we will need it if the shi hits the fan

eldib.wordpress.com...
Russians, Saudis Expect U.S. Attack On Iran

By Paul Craig Roberts

The US Congress, the US media, the American people, and the United Nations, are looking the other way as Cheney prepares his attack on Iran.

If only America had an independent media and an opposition party. If there were a shred of integrity left in American political life, perhaps a third act of naked aggression–a third war crime under the Nuremberg standard–by the Bush Regime could be prevented.
www.abovetopsecret.com... a thread you might find interesting posted a few days ago. very little response 'cause i don't think people want to hear or voice the truth.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
On poster said we should use the MOAB dropped from a B-2. It's not that simple (and the B-2 isn't equiped to handle the MOAB). You would need a minimum of 50 attacks to take out SAMs and fighters from possibly intercepting the B-2 and about 150 more strikes to take out relatitory strikes by Iran agianst US and Isreally interests. It would stirup a hornet's nest that would not subside any time soon and Arabs around the world would terrorize every major city in the US and Europe especially. Iraq would become unmanagable and we would have to pull out.

Also, oil would skyrocket in price and the deep depression would become a reaility. The US will not use Nuclear warheads first. It would be the end to the US in public opinion polls and we would be the great satan of our time.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Awwwwwwwww, and just when the new television season just started. This is just terrible news.

Seirously, this mess has been going on for quite sometime now. Do you really think we are going to nuke Iran?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I can't understand why you would have to specifically use nuclear weapons for this attack. Surely a well planned attack with conventional cruise missiles would render these sites useless?

The fact it has to be "nuclear" weapons makes me think this is a little far fetched. If it were conventional weapons then I would be much more likely to believe it.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Er Guys, the source of this story is Sorcha Faal - an American bloke who pretends to be an Russian woman and makes the Weekly World News and The Beano look like the Wall Street Journal. He/she treats every day like April 1st.

If he/she says the sun will rise tomorrow and it'll be a nice day, that's when you start worrying. The only thing you can be absolutely sure about his/her reports is that everything he/she says is totally made up and is guaranteed not to be true/not to happen.

Thus, we can sleep soundly knowing that whilst the world may end next week, there's more chance of a dead white mouse winning the US Presidential election than of the US launching a nuclear attack on Iran.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I don't think it's been said that we are going to attack Iran with nukes. I believe that we are supposed to be attacking Iran's nuclear facilities, not using our nukes on them. I may be wrong.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Er Guys, the source of this story is Sorcha Faal - an American bloke who pretends to be an Russian woman and makes the Weekly World News and The Beano look like the Wall Street Journal. He/she treats every day like April 1st.

If he/she says the sun will rise tomorrow and it'll be a nice day, that's when you start worrying. The only thing you can be absolutely sure about his/her reports is that everything he/she says is totally made up and is guaranteed not to be true/not to happen.

Thus, we can sleep soundly knowing that whilst the world may end next week, there's more chance of a dead white mouse winning the US Presidential election than of the US launching a nuclear attack on Iran.

If someone was telepathic they could just read Bush/Cheney's minds and get info. Launch dates for US forces go through a "green light" process that starts months in advanced and can be scrubbed as close as two days before go. There probably is a tentative green light for the completion of the Bushehr NPP. But that is scheduled for October and has been delayed twice before.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Operation Noble Resolve is scheduled for July in the US. One of the cities involved will be Portland. Remember late last year Putin's unexpected visit to Iran? Followed by an unexpected and uninvited visit by Israeli PM to Russia. Anyone?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by son of PC
Operation Noble Resolve is scheduled for July in the US. One of the cities involved will be Portland.

All the hits from google say that Operation Noble Reserve was in August of 2007.

Not sure where you are getting your information from but it doesn't sound like you have the right information. Portland hosted the test August 20-24, 2007.

Tela

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Dont want to jump the gun, but my gut tells me the pieces dont fit, and there is a high chance of something happening this month. Found these two related pages, hope they shed some insight. These are popular reasons (7) which would give incentive to the possible attack on Iran.

"1. Hard-line nationalist Iranian politicians overwhelmingly win in Iran’s parliamentary elections. (AP)
2. Cold War antiquarians, Secretary of Defense Robert Gates and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, travel to Russia ostensibly for talks about Missile Defense. (AFP)
3. Cheney travels to Middle East ostensibly for peace talks with Israel and Saudi Arabia, makes a surprise pop-up visit to Iraq with the delusional declaration that Iraq has been a successful endeavor1 (no word on whether he went shopping in the market just like back home).(AFP and AFP)
4. The Chief Commander of Middle East Forces, four star Admiral William Fallon, resigns. (AP)
5. United States simultaneously deploys all four of its SSGN submarine platforms—combined they carry up to 616 cruise missiles, 250 special forces troops, and special equipment.(NavNews)
6. Israel announces it is preparing to conduct nation wide nuclear drills on April 6, 2008. (UPI)
7. UPDATED 03/18/2008 On Wednesday Speaker Pelosi will begin an "India Only" visit extending through the Easter weekend, ostensibly to talk about the stalled nuclear deal with India. (UPI) "

All these are linked to Associated press / United press international.

toocan.com...

[edit on 3-4-2008 by VveaponS2K]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telafree

Operation Noble Resolve is scheduled for July in the US. One of the cities involved will be Portland.

All the hits from google say that Operation Noble Reserve was in August of 2007.

Not sure where you are getting your information from but it doesn't sound like you have the right information. Portland hosted the test August 20-24, 2007.

Tela

Er, uh, maybe it hasn't been generally released to the public yet. I'm pretty sure it's not a secret. Pretty sure, anyway. Do a google search. Month of July set, no actual start/stop dates given. I'll try to get a link for you----stay tuned.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by son of PC]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Er, uh, maybe it hasn't been generally released to the public yet. I'm pretty sure it's not a secret. Pretty sure, anyway. Do a google search. Month of July set, no actual start/stop dates given.

Are you sure you're not confusing it with the TOPOFF exercises which were a couple of months ago? It was a dirty bomb that they used as the 'event' and then they had 'victims' etc. It was a test for all of portland's emergency crews and rescue crews and the public was well informed of it.

That's w hy Im confused about this operation noble reserve. They normally tell the city whats going on and I have yet to find a link in google that says its happening in 2008. The first three pages are all about 2007.

Tela

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by US Monitor

They just might,look at our military forces there stretched thin now.They want to make sure they dont fight back.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by eagledriver

They just might,our military is stretched too thin now,and they dont want
them to fight back.Anyone find missing nuke yet?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Escrotumus

FOR Christ sake what do you know!?? it is the controllers behind the scenes that cause everything FROM ALL THROUGH HISTORY do you know ALWAYS has been!!

its OVER!

UNDERSTAND in total OR GET OUT THE WAY!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by duffster

Paul Craig Roberts has ethos, I would listen to him, rather than Scorcha I killed my dog Falls. Wasn't that the lady who killed her golden retriever? The woman who owns that site? Or is that the Zeta-works lady?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Can't get the link to work, but there has been a thread on ats about this before. Search/ats operation noble resolve 2008. Should get you there. Also, I didn't think this up by myself. A couple of retired military guys, one from intelligence have highlighted the danger.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join