It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia 'Alarmed' As US Readies April Nuclear Attack On Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Russia 'Alarmed' As US Readies April Nuclear Attack On Iran

bellaciao.org

Russian Foreign Ministry Officials are reported to be ‘alarmed’ today over a ‘presentation’ made by the United States War Leaders to President Putin at this weeks NATO summit in Romania and which details the Americans plan to begin a nuclear attack against Irans atomic facilities in the next two weeks.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The time is now, the next couple of weeks may determine whether our future is bright.....or bleak... I sure hope this doesnt come to pass..

bellaciao.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rbaker20

I am going to reserve my comments until further information can be sourced.One source is not enough.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'll believe it when I see and not before then.

As if the US would make it known if they were going to use nukes in any attack.

I mean really, think about this, if the US were going to launch a nuclear attack, it is extremely unlikely that anyone would know about it prior to it actually happening.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Also I have just found that Israel is Redistributing gas masks to the public amid fears of an Iran attack.... According to this article the last time they were distributing gas masks was right before the Iraq war..... Everything is tying in... Something is going to happen soon.....too many coincidenses..

Article Here
Israel to Redistribute Gas Masks Amid fears of War with Iran

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Why would the US use nukes in any case?

They could drop a couple of MOABs from B2 Spirits onto the Arak, Natanz and Isfahan sites.... game over for Iran.

Unless they were targeting other military installations too, in which case we could be looking at a war against the entire Arab world.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Sorcha Faal. I believe he/she is just riding the wave of popularity that this story is on. Something is going on over there, but I don't think that Sorcha has the inside scoop.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rbaker20

Can the source be validated?I too find it difficult to believe we would annouce an attack,let alone an attack of this magnitude-also why would the US use nukes?We dont need to use them.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I know the answer to this, but don't we need a declaration of war? And more importantly, why have I not heard of this on other news sources? Why is bushes people not telling him how dangerous a nuclear war is?

[edit on 2-4-2008 by Finn1916]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I will say if this is true than this could be the start of the "takeover"by the NWO.But I doubt this is true.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Sorcha Faal. I believe he/she is just riding the wave of popularity that this story is on. Something is going on over there, but I don't think that Sorcha has the inside scoop.

Sorcha Faal?
Thanks for pointing that out.

Of course, his/her nickname in the media world is "Sucha Fool", and deservedly so.

For more examples of her foolishness, check out this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Yeah, Right.

The US briefs everyone about an attack on Iran, knowing full well that as soon as the briefing is overwith, every Swinging Richard would be running to the phone and speed dialing their favorite news reporter with the scoop.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I have know idea about the source but bush makeing his rounds around the globe and meeting with putin does make me think a little bit it being a posabilaty.and last week our goverment asked for a recount of all of are
nukes.its all a little scary!

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
We asked for a recount because we "accidently"sent parts of a nuclear bomb to tiwan.Do you not remember seeing that on the news?Bush is prolly makinghis rounds because this is his last 10 months of office-most presidents take a findal global tour restating their beliefs to nations.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Yep, that is the first thing I look for on any article that has anything to do with Russia. :shk:

If it has that name attached to it, I can just shake my head and disregard. The is about as credible a source as worldnetdaily. It sucks too, because when we realize that we can't really count on the MSM to give us any bit of truth without an entanglement of propaganda, we look towards the independent media stream. Sorcha Faal has done nothing short of undermine that hopeful trust by continuously propagating falsehoods that leave us all walking in the same circles not knowing what is really going on in our world.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Its finally going to happen. my gut has been telling me this for awhile now that something big is going to happen. i know that sounds crazy but call it a 6th sense or something.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by US Monitor
I'll believe it when I see and not before then.

As if the US would make it known if they were going to use nukes in any attack.

I mean really, think about this, if the US were going to launch a nuclear attack, it is extremely unlikely that anyone would know about it prior to it actually happening.

We Americans don't declare wars

We fight wars.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by esecallum

and sometimes start illegal wars!!!

I'd be very unhappy if I find out a big fat Yank has decided to take it upon himself to start bombing another innocent country.

Sometimes I wish somebody would stand up to you bullying bastards!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
reply to post by esecallum

Sometimes I wish somebody would stand up to you bullying bastards!

Let me start by admitting that the decision to stay in Iraq once we determined that there were no WMD's was a terrible mistake on the part of our govt't. So please do not take me for a pro-war or pro-Bush American for I am anything but.

That said, your comments about the US being "bullies," is ooozing with hypocrisy. Sadly, the world is a dangerous place and sometimes there are real threats that must be dealt with and all too often, when other countries are faced with said threats, you often look to the US for assistance. I guess it's ok to be a bully if it benefits your country?

Have we made mistakes? Absolutely. Do I think this current administration has taken us in a direction that is against what most of us think we should stand for? Yes. That doesn't change what this country has done for the rest of the world and will continue to do in the future.

In your world, it might be all black and white. Good or Evil. Right or wrong. Unfortunately, in the real world there is nuance. Some of you need to remember that.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Well let me be the first American to say yes we have lost out way here in this country. We have let corrupt politicians and corporations take control of us and there is no way out now. Gone are the days where the common people had the same weapons as the military and could revolt. If we try that now we will be put down like a sick dog twice as quick. America will never recover until it has hit rock bottom and its people have lost everything. Only when you've lost everything are you free to do anything.

As for us "bullying bastards"...

If it weren't for us "bullying bastards" you Brits would be speaking German now, along with the rest of Europe and most likely the Asian continent. Americans saved your bacon in WW2 so it would serve you well to remember that. The UK and America are truly brothers and the people remain the same as ever. It's the government that has lost its way, not the country.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join