It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Their Plan is to Starve us to Death

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I had this argument with a very intelligent workmate of mine the other day about food shortages, he claimed that the Bio Fuel push was strange due to it being more costly and didn't make sense from a food perspective to be pushed by Governments around the world.

I mentioned to him that it was by design to depopulate the Planet back to 500 million to which he laughed and said nonchlantly to stop talking like that as people would see me as a nutter. After our 6 day break from work he come up to me all ashen faced and said "your right there is a plan and its been around for a long time, but its even worse than you think because its playing out now".

Looking around the web today the topic of food shortages is everywhere and hyper inflationary prices are the first sign that there isn't enough to go around. I can't remember a time when its been like this can anyone here dispell my fears ?

www.larouchepub.com...
www.latimes.com...
www.nationalpost.com...

There is just a few I have read only in 10 minutes this morning.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by mazzroth]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
No mate, it's just that you're in Western Australia. It's bloody hard to get food over there. It's actually hard to get humans over there. If it wasn't for the mining boom the place wouldn't exist.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dingleberry77

We're the money state, come here and get rich mate. The average wage here now is over 100k even for cleaners so food isn't short here, I was refering to the poor.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

No comfort here.The best we can hope for is the ability to raise our own food.Heirloom seed stock is best,as you can save back seed to replant.Can't do that with hybrids.Good luck

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Mate, i would if i could. I don't think the mining boom needs a washed up advertising copywriter.

In all seriousness, this is a major issue. I think the drought here in Australia was just the start of food shortages to come.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by beastamerica

Thank you for your further links mate.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dingleberry77
In all seriousness, this is a major issue. I think the drought here in Australia was just the start of food shortages to come.

Yeah, and I bet they will blame it on Global Warming so they can bring in their new Carbon tax. My question is this...who gets all the money generated from this hoax ?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Yep, it's all about the carbon tax. Did you see the elaborate contraption to push carbon into the ground? They opened it up on the news the other night. I think it's somewhere in NSW. That thing can't work. How the hell to you trap carbon dioxide in the ground? It's ridiculous. I've seen a few experts saying that it's a joke. I'll try to find a link.

As for the food shortage, i know for a fact that beef stocks are getting lower and lower. My family has owned cattle throughout Scone for years. My Uncle has said that more and more land is being taken over by the coal industry.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Al Gore will get his fat i mean fair share.He is pushing this hoax so hard he's going to get a hernia.If you send his outfit enough money they will plant trees for you to counteract your carbon footprint.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

And selling DVD's. Did you know that his DVD was the biggest selling documentary in history. I wonder how much money he made out of it?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Here is a synopsis of how I think it will play out....

1. World Wide food shortages and starvation 2008 manifesting in 2009.
2. Mainstream Science Links it to Global Warming and people who disagree will be treated like Holocaust Deniers and slapped into jail.
3. People moved into Mega Cities so the rural areas become human free as per the UN Agenda 21 plan of 1992.
4. Carbon Taxes well and truly underway by 2010 with all funds raised going to the UN and its counterparts.
5. Single child policy ( as per China ) is world wide law by 2015
6. Permit to breed world wide law by 2025
7. Human Population in decline by 2050.

Just my thoughts and by no means a prediction but certainly a possibility as its obvious to even the casual observer that there are too many humans leeching the Planet. Eric Pianka and others have alluded to the fact humankind is ruining the Planet now wholesale and that something has to be done to prevent catastrophe.

Of course this mass human depopulation plan could get a leg up with some more wars, plagues and execution camps but its unlikely to happen due to the mass awareness now of how Governments behave toward the disinterest of its citizens.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Food shortages are rapidly becoming a major problem.

www.nytimes.com... ef=slogin

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
www.news.com.au...
edition.cnn.com...
www.wsws.org...

Its scarey how little interest people have in this topic, I am going to suggest that when people are confronted with a very real conspiracy that doesn't involve little green men or a blurry UFO footage then they are not interested.

I listen to a dozen radio programs a week and read about 15-20 news gathering internet sources every day and I can categorically state the food shortage topic is very real and its been engineered by the Bio Fuel crowd.

But I guess the topic isn't bizarre enough for most to even contemplate clicking on it

[edit on 14-4-2008 by mazzroth]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Here you go. 33 nations about to overthrow their govts, or erupt into civil war.

www.time.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
No, the Plan is to covertly sterilize as many people as possible (since there are so many people who refuse to do it voluntarily) so that the world population growth can be slowed enough to get a decent scientific estimate of optimum carrying capacity that allows for climatic disasters. The goal is to avoid mass starvations and unproductive wars that would happen as people fight over resources needed for survival. The NWO is trying to avoid a complete collapse of civilization by controlling self-destructive behaviors among the larger population.

But if you would prefer the population be controlled by waves of mass starvation and war, hey, that's your trip.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45

No comfort here.The best we can hope for is the ability to raise our own food.Heirloom seed stock is best,as you can save back seed to replant.Can't do that with hybrids.Good luck

Actually you can grow from seeds from a hybrid vegetable or fruit.
Has to do with advertising to get you to buy new seeds every year.

My experience with this was a "volunteer" hybrid tomato plant that sprung up in the garden in last years tomato planting area.
It bore great tasting tomatoes and had to be from the previous years plant.

Tomatoes should be grown in a different area of the garden every year and I follow that rule.

Saving tomato seed: gardening.about.com...

A bit about utilizing last years hybrid seeds:
gardening.about.com...

A good site full of information that's detailed and a quick read.
ag.arizona.edu...

Do a search on gardening and put your area into the search as well.
Gardens in the desert are done a bit different than a garden in the Pacific North/West.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So if "they" starve us all to death, they will no longer be rich because there will be no one left to do their work for them.

I do realize "they" plan to bring the population back to a chosen level, but more than likely their standard of living will be lower as well.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by Desert Dawg]

[edit on 14-4-2008 by Desert Dawg]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
You cannot grow tomatos from seeds which you simply closet away the year before.

The reason being is that there is a coating which needs to break down by bacterial action before it can sprout. If you want to store seeds from one season to the next, put the tomato on a paper coffee filter and let it rot.
When it dry's out, store the filter for next year.

Many people believe hybrids cannot reproduce, some can, some cannot.
For a number of reasons, flavor and nutrition being the top, the Heirloom are the best. I very much agree with you!

Not having been Gen Modded is another fine reason.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
So the 500 000 000 will be America and Europe, you got a problem with that

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

" Their Plan is to Starve us to Death "

Yeah, among other things!

Ever hear of the GEORGIA GUIDESTONES?

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm sure you can guess which group of powerful lunatics hoisted that thing up in the middle of the night like a bunch frat boys with extremely thick wallets would do.

I can only imagine the chaos that is yet to come here and worldwide which will bring in the one world leader that is never discussed on the controlled news.

The war between good and evil moves forward.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join