It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Atheist Thrashing Service

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neiby
. Let the believers go to their own websites and discuss that stuff. It has no place on a public mixed forum. Discussions never go anywhere worthwhile.

Fairy nuff is the atheists do likewise, and go play their reindeer games on their own websites!
After all, MinmS has started how many pity the poor atheists, we are so persecuted threads just this week?
Vicky

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
reply to post by WraothAscendant

I probably do. I stick up for the science side of things more, just because I don't like to see science get attacked.

Science, as flawed as it can sometimes be, does way more good than harm. If anything, science may one day have a substantially proven theory of ID.

As much as I stick up for science and atheists, you'll never catch me say there is no God. Only that these things need to stay out of schools, government, and policy.

Ah, this is where I feel obliged to point out for the nth time, that NOT all Christians are creationists, neither are we anti-science!
Dawkins and Co Ltd have a vested interest in claiming that all believers are anti-science, but he;s wrong of course.
V.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Originally posted by Vicky32
Fairy nuff is the atheists do likewise, and go play their reindeer games on their own websites!

Or we can all just try to behave like adults.

After all, MinmS has started how many pity the poor atheists, we are so persecuted threads just this week?

Wow, an idiotic claim. I made a single thread about how atheists are getting an odd amount of attack threads lately, which happened to be in reference to the constant stream of 'atheists = nazis etc' threads that happened to be coming from the same (now banned) user. I actually did it at its root to parody this thread, which I thought was sort of silly. I even introduced the ridiculous notion that all the Christians had a secret meeting to plot against atheists, something I might have played as deadpan humor, but it was humor nonetheless.

I then decided to make a 'why the hell not, just come at us' thread for the sake of provoking discussion.

Neither of these are 'pity the poor atheist'

And you had to dust off this thread after a few years of its disuse. This thread is from a different period in the history of ATS.

Vicky

Ignorance is nothing to laugh at.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join