It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk to sheeple, and all you get is bleats.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Look, the very fact that my question was deleted MEANS THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE!

Or you are meant to think they do.
Simple fact of the matter is such conspiracies would not operate in such a boneheaded and obvious manner as to every yayhoo on the planet could see it if they so decided to.

But by all means believe what you want.
But my advice is stop looking from the position of believer and look at it from the perspective of objectivity.

And stop calling people who disagree with you sheeple.
The reasons they disagree are quite compelling to them and if you ignore that then you are a fool.
Look at the world through their eyes and see why they say what they do, rather than pigeon holing them into the category "sheeple" and not investigating why they say what they do your only seeking to kowtow them into agreeing with you.
Which has zilch to do with the truth.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Don't make rash judgments amigo. I despise FOX News with all my heart. And I have heard of the Reichstag fire. And I did know it was an inside job. \\

I am positive the government is capable of something such as this. Hell, they did it to help fuel the fire for the Vietnam war. Ever hear of the USS Maddox? They claimed they were attacked by Vietnamese forces and retaliated, when in fact data may point to the ship just opening fire or even the incident not happening but being used as propaganda for the war.

I said I wasn't 100% sure not that I didn't accept the possibility. In fact I know it was a convenient time for it to happen. A great rallying cry to push forward their agenda. But hell, how could I know anything, im just one of those "sheeple" right? There couldn't be a chance that maybe YOU are the one being lied to, could it?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777
Ever heard that the Reichtag fire was an inside job?

Once again, the Reichstag Fire is not evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.

Look, if the government wants to cover something up, they are NOT going to put it on Fox News! Or if they are, only to ridicule.

Do you really think if a government powerful enough to pull off 9/11 and not have a single person involved talk about it, powerful enough to convince the world that someone else was behind it, would allow a two-bit talk-show host or allow a YouTube video to discuss "the truth?"

Hell, you already think they pulled your Yahoo Answers question because they are trying to hide something. Why do you think a YouTube video would be any different?

Has it crossed your mind that if they are trying to cover-up the truth and controlling both the internet and the media to such a wide extent, that your precious "documentation" might not be what you think it is?

And might it cross your mind that 9/11 happened almost TOO conveniently?

Could you please explain how it was too convenient, outside of saying, "Watch a YouTube video!"?

But wait, Fox Nows never told you 9/11 was an inside job, so it CAN'T BE!
Fox News is always right; they never lie OR use propaganda!

But wait, Alex Jones and YouTube videoes told you it was an inside job, so it MUST BE! Alex Jones and YouTube videos are always right; they never lie OR use propaganda!

Just go back to watching American Idol and guzzling beer if you refuse to study and accept the evidence!

Obviously, you cannot engage us or explain your position without resorting to insults or parroting the exact same thing over and over again. I do not know whether it because you are lacking any sort of argument or belief outside of what you have been told for in a YouTube video, or if you are so arrogant you don't believe you have to attempt to explain.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Dear "truth", it seems you are not getting the reactions to this post that you expected

Hmmm.."sheeple & bleats" is a rather condescending way to go about spreading the truth isn't it, surely if you gained the respect of these lost lambs, it would be easier to gain their trust and help them inform themselves?

If you think FOX is propaganda, that's fine but if you use that information to uncover the truth BEHIND what they are saying, how they say it, who says it, when, where, why etc, etc...rather than try to convince people that "FOX is propaganda", you're just gonna get a headache.

So armed with your "sword of truth"....slash at the curtain to reveal the man behind it...but don't stab the onlookers who see no curtain. It's not their fault they do not have our "vision" of things.

Seeing is believing. Evidence and proof can strip doubt in a second!

Good luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join