It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk to sheeple, and all you get is bleats.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Originally posted by thetruth777
Look, the very fact that my question was deleted MEANS THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE!

Really now?

Then why is it if you search of "9/11" on Yahoo Answers, you pull up some 31440 results, ranging from general questions to conspiracy-theories?

9/11 + Inside Job pulls 1300+ results.

9/11 + Conspiracy pulls in 2100+ results.

But your question was so well-thought out and too close to the truth to be allowed to exist, right?

Let me tell you this right now: ARE YOU IGNORING MY FAIRLY LENGTHY POST? YOU KNOW, THE ONE EXPLAINING WHY 9/11 HAS TO BE AN INSIDE JOB? THE ONE THAT DRAWS PARALLELS TO THE JAPANESE EMPIRE, ROMAN EMPIRE, AND NAZI GERMANY? OR DO YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THE MINUTE DETAILS I GET WRONG? GO AHEAD; PROVE THAT BY TWO 3000+ CHARACTER POSTS ARE INACCURATE. CAN YOU? ATTACK THE MAIN IDEA; NOT TINY DETAILS!

[edit on 7-4-2008 by thetruth777]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Sorry for that ineligible post. repost:

Let me tell you this right now: ARE YOU IGNORING MY FAIRLY LENGTHY POST? YOU KNOW, THE ONE EXPLAINING WHY 9/11 HAS TO BE AN INSIDE JOB? THE ONE THAT DRAWS PARALLELS TO THE JAPANESE EMPIRE, ROMAN EMPIRE, AND NAZI GERMANY? OR DO YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THE MINUTE DETAILS I GET WRONG? GO AHEAD; PROVE THAT BY TWO 3000+ CHARACTER POSTS ARE INACCURATE. CAN YOU? ATTACK THE MAIN IDEA; NOT TINY DETAILS!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

You did not present facts or evidence, you presented opinion. It did not explain why 9/11 was an inside job -- you claimed it was a false flag operation based on the fact that Germany burned the Riechstag and that a YouTube video says so. That is not an explaination. I was not ignoring it, because your so-called explaination was lacking for anything of substance. I responded to the only thing worth responding to.

Which, I proved how wrong you were. They weren't trying to hide anything, other than perhaps to remove a baiting question designed for provocation.

And by the way, child...engage me in the forums, do not leave asinine comments on my profile page. Such things reflect very poorly on your intelligence. And do you recall what I said about your arrogance -- that you cannot tolerate any sort of disagreement without saying the person is an "idiot, "brainwashed," or the like? Your comment just proves it...

[edit on 7-4-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

You did not present facts or evidence, you presented opinion. It did not explain why 9/11 was an inside job -- you claimed it was a false flag operation based on the fact that Germany burned the Riechstag and that a YouTube video says so. That is not an explaination. I was not ignoring it, because your so-called explaination was lacking for anything of substance. I responded to the only thing worth responding to.

Which, I proved how wrong you were. They weren't trying to hide anything, other than perhaps to remove a baiting question designed for provocation.

And by the way, child...engage me in the forums, do not leave asinine comments on my profile page. Such things reflect very poorly on your intelligence. And do you recall what I said about your arrogance -- that you cannot tolerate any sort of disagreement without saying the person is an "idiot, "brainwashed," or the like? Your comment just proves it...

[edit on 7-4-2008 by SaviorComplex]

Wow, thanks for the insult...

I see you don't believe the evidence that 9/11 was a false flag, or that governments profit off terrorism. First, take the evidence (hint: Loose Change, Terrorstorm, ENDGAME)!

Then tell me: are you aware of MKULTRA? Human radiation experimentation? Project MONARCH (Trauma-based mind control)? The development of ELF mind control? "Voice to Skull"? Microwave weaponry? That the 1960s Civil Rights activists were targeted with ELF and psychotropic weaponry? That such weaponry is used in Iraq? That certain classified electromagnetic weapons can cause severe pain or suicidal thoughts in a subject up to 3 miles away?

Do you consider the possibility that MAYBE the govt. and MSM is lying? Ever realize MSM is a useful propaganda tool? Ever notice the trends towards "big government", secrecy, and centralized control over the monetary system? Ever realize that too much power (yes, Federal Reserve is a privately owned corporation), secrecy, and now surveillance are prone to the abuse of that power?

Big government ALWAYS=corrupt government. Liberty is the concept of limiting government. And did you notice that Patriot Act is handing too much power to the government? Between the lines, they can arrest anyone they SUSPECT of terrorism WITHOUT NEW PROCESS OF THE LAW! Patriot Act is DESTROYING the Constitution!

And even if 9/11 was NOT an inside job, if happened almost TOO conveniently, as the FBI USES terrorism to justify ANY action. War in Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, surveillance, taxes, ENSLAVEMENT. Why? "Our nation is in grave danger"!

If you have studied history, you will KNOW that the way governments use terrorism is a classic fear tactic. Or maybe the divine "checks and balances" prevent ALL government abuse? Face it: our government has grown bigger with Patriot Act. And big government is breeding grounds for corruption.

Japan, Rome, Hitler all used false flags. Is it THAT ridiculous to even CONSIDER that 9/11 was an inside job?

And explain to me exactly WHY 9/11 was NOT an inside job.

And ALL the actions of the FBI are top-secret.

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society. And we are, as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, secret oaths.

-Alex Jones' ENDGAME

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
"This question has been deleted"

Thats all i get.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

yahoo Answers! is renowned for it's zero-tolerance approach to disorder.

Why, trolls rarely get by day by day on those forums.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Wow, thanks for the insult...

You will get over it, child. If you do not wish to be insulted, I would suggest not engaging in asinine, immature, and childish behavior, such as posting insults on a person's profile.

I see you don't believe the evidence that 9/11 was a false flag, or that governments profit off terrorism. First, take the evidence...

You are not providing evidence. All you are doing is saying, "Well, bad things happened in the past," and "YouTube videos say so!" That is neither evidence nor documentation. You keep claiming that these YouTube videos are "documentation," but refuse to answer questions of how you know they are, outside of "They aren't the MSM!! They must be true, because they say so!" I doubt you are able to formulate an articulate argument of why those "bad-things" mean that 9/11 was a "false flag" operation, outside of parroting what a YouTube video has told you.

That the 1960s Civil Rights activists were targeted with ELF and psychotropic weaponry?

Do you have documentation for this?

That such weaponry is used in Iraq?

That's obviously what's causing the peace and quiet there...

That certain classified electromagnetic weapons can cause severe pain or suicidal thoughts in a subject up to 3 miles away?

If it's classified, then how do you know about it?

Japan, Rome, Hitler all used false flags. Is it THAT ridiculous to even CONSIDER that 9/11 was an inside job?

No, but that is not proof or evidence that because Japan or Germany did it, that 9/11 must be an inside job!

You keep bringing up the Great Fire of Rome. Your history is terrible. There are no contemporary surviving accounts of the fire, all the reports are second hand written decades later. There is no evidence that anyone started the fire. Nero blamed the Christians, certainly. But there is no evidence for it being a "false-flag" operation, and large fires were common in Rome, due to the spacing of houses and the construction materials.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

How did you delete my post? The one on the comments page?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
watch ENDGAME, Loose Change, and TERRORSTORM.

nw0.info.../Alex%20Jones%20Documentary%20Films/

nw0.info.../Loose%20Change%20Final%20Cut(2007)/

And please stay away from my threads.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Also, it is sad that you think all the hardcore documentation of what is going on is a lie. Maybe you need to see it with your own eyes, or on Fox News...

[edit on 8-4-2008 by thetruth777]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Yes, showing your documentation is the idea he's trying to get across their friend. You're acting like a little kid, or at best a immature teenager. If you want him to take you seriously get better stuff and reply intelligently. Stop trolling around.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

What evidence do you have that 9/11 was NOT an inside job, and that Alex Jones is wrong? Do you have evidence to DEBUNK everything I said? To prove, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that I am wrong?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
[

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Stumpy1]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Do YOU have proof that 911 was an inside job? No, you have more videos and propaganda. The thing is all this post is doing is spreading dissention, and paiting you to be quite the stubborn single track minded individual which I hope you are not.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I am confused by your post, I have read your posts and all I can make out is Baaaaa-baa-baaaa-baaaa-baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Could you translate that please I don't speak sheep.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Another thread turned personal insult war. Awesome. Thats why I tend to lurk more than actually post around here.

Honestly, the first reason I even came to post was because the word "sheeple" infuriates me. It just sounds dumb and stereotypical. Unfortunately for you truth777, just because someone disagrees with your theory does not make them "sheeple." In that case I suppose I am one of the sheeple for not believing 100% that it was government caused. How can you blame them though? What few people seem to do now is look at both sides evenly and without bias.

If you look at it from the point of view of someone who doesn't know much about conspiracies then it is slightly difficult to accept that your very own government destroyed the World Trade Center just by watching a few films that clearly show large amounts of bias in them. I lean more towards the theory than not, only because of the connections that I myself have looked at from these films and deemed to be credible. Some of what is in the movies appears to be bias and ridiculous at best. Not to mention the lack of evidence that some of them show.

To make my point in around a sentence, don't take internet based videos are pure fact. People watching the news to learn about what is going on in the world is no different than you watching your videos such as "Loose Change" and ENDGAME. Each of them has someone behind the scenes putting their agenda into what they call "fact" and "news."

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MGauntz
Another thread turned personal insult war. Awesome. Thats why I tend to lurk more than actually post around here.

Honestly, the first reason I even came to post was because the word "sheeple" infuriates me. It just sounds dumb and stereotypical. Unfortunately for you truth777, just because someone disagrees with your theory does not make them "sheeple." In that case I suppose I am one of the sheeple for not believing 100% that it was government caused. How can you blame them though? What few people seem to do now is look at both sides evenly and without bias.

If you look at it from the point of view of someone who doesn't know much about conspiracies then it is slightly difficult to accept that your very own government destroyed the World Trade Center just by watching a few films that clearly show large amounts of bias in them. I lean more towards the theory than not, only because of the connections that I myself have looked at from these films and deemed to be credible. Some of what is in the movies appears to be bias and ridiculous at best. Not to mention the lack of evidence that some of them show.

To make my point in around a sentence, don't take internet based videos are pure fact. People watching the news to learn about what is going on in the world is no different than you watching your videos such as "Loose Change" and ENDGAME. Each of them has someone behind the scenes putting their agenda into what they call "fact" and "news."

Ever heard that the Reichtag fire was an inside job?

Look, if the government wants to cover something up, they are NOT going to put it on Fox News! Or if they are, only to ridicule.

And might it cross your mind that 9/11 happened almost TOO conveniently? And that governments have used terror throughout history as a fear tactic? Notice that the Executive branch is gaining power? Did you know that too much power leads to corruption? Is it TOO incomprehensible that the govt. might kill 3000 people to secure more power? Every studied history? And did you CONSIDER that the best way to cover up a conspiracy is in the open?

But wait, Fox Nows never told you 9/11 was an inside job, so it CAN'T BE!

Fox News is always right; they never lie OR use propaganda!

Just go back to watching American Idol and guzzling beer if you refuse to study and accept the evidence!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Just go back to watching American Idol and guzzling beer if you refuse to study and accept the evidence!

Why don't you stop berating and belittling other members?
Do you have some sort of superiority complex? how is it that you are in the know and we, well we are all apparently in the dark. This may explain your destruction of the English language and anger.

Going in to tantrums of I am right and you are all ignorant isn't going to get you or your point anywhere. But seriously, treating everyone as if they are somehow ignoring the state of the world just because they do not agree with you, well that is just silly.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

And might it cross your mind that 9/11 happened almost TOO conveniently? And that governments have used terror throughout history as a fear tactic?

And did you ever think that sometimes, just sometimes, one country will be pissed off at another, and decide to launch a terror attack?

And what's up with your anger towards Fox News? You honestly think CNN, Al Jazeera, etc are always telling you the truth?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hinky

I can't believe you would want George W. Bush to run another term.....you must not know anything about what he is really doing to our government!!! It's the people like you who will run our country into the ground!!! I am ashamed to have a Nazi like you in our supposedly free country. I hope that when # hits the fan, you realize the error in your train of thought, before it's too late!! It's comments like that, that make me agree that the "General public" shouldn't be allowed to vote because too many people are too ignorant to make a intelligent decision!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join