It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk to sheeple, and all you get is bleats.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I made this thread on Yahoo Answers in a desperate attempt to inform at least a few dozen ppl of what's going on. Now, have a look for yourself just how DUMB and media-controlled sheeple can get!

Link does not work for this, so I will just quote the URL.

answers.yahoo.com...;_ylt=A0WTc6DWB_RH8QQAAgLsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080402130911AA98Tw8

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

I'm getting a "file not found" error. Could you fix that link, please?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Sorry, the above link does not work. Here is the new link:

answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=A0WTc6DWB_RH8QQAAgLsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080402130911AA98Tw8

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Yep, incorrect link.

Interested, though, I really cant take people who abbreviate words on ATS seriously

You have my attention however......

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
[edit on 2-4-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
Yep, incorrect link.

Interested, though, I really cant take people who abbreviate words on ATS seriously

You have my attention however......

The 2nd link works. Just copy-paste it in your browser. Add "http://" is necessary.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well, honestly I thought you were kinda looking for a fight in the OP...it does dismay me that more people do not believe that 9/11 was an inside job, but other than that, I don't think people's answers were too irrational.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I think you phrased your question in a way to intentionally bait the other members. If you took your time and formed a more thorough post, you wouldn't have gotten that type of attention.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
MEGA-DITTO's to all....

I agree with the way the question was posed. You could have used a little better troll bait.

Now for a quick answer to your Yahoo question. The Patriot Act is one of those great ideas on paper and then Congress gets involved. I do wish a provision had been inserted somewhere so GW could run for a 3 term.

I am not a conspiracy buff at all but the comparison you made to Germany is more than you have considered. Look at the The Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act of 2005: McCain-Kennedy-Kolbe-Flake-Gutierrez Bill. Before this watered down version was passed, you could look at the Nuremberg Laws of 1935 and find striking similarities. Just replace the wording illegal, undocumented, or migrant with Jew and you are almost there.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Oh, here we go again...

"People who don't agree with me are brain-washed idiots."

You just make a declarative statement about a controversially issue, and for some reason expect no debate or disagreement. Then when someone does disagree, instead of engaging them or presenting any sort of evidence, you call them "sheep."

This speaks less to them being "sheep" and more to your arrogance. There's no way someone could possibly disagree with you, unless their brainwashed, right? You don't have to present any evidence, because your single-line statement is enough, no debate is necessary.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Oh, here we go again...

"People who don't agree with me are brain-washed idiots."

You just make a declarative statement about a controversially issue, and for some reason expect no debate or disagreement. Then when someone does disagree, instead of engaging them or presenting any sort of evidence, you call them "sheep."

This speaks less to them being "sheep" and more to your arrogance. There's no way someone could possibly disagree with you, unless their brainwashed, right? You don't have to present any evidence, because your single-line statement is enough, no debate is necessary.

I've been longing to ask you...

Do you watch Fox News? Do you know that 9/11 was an inside job?

All right, here's the evidence.

Watch Loose Change Final Cut, for the 9/11 evidence.

To destroy the "war on terror" fable, watch TERRORSTORM.

To learn long-term Elitist plans, watch ENDGAME.

The documentation IS THERE; all the MSM does is spew propaganda.

"According to official sources, you need to accept Patriot Act. If you don't, we will stage another attack".

and why do I get the feeling that you DON'T believe in the 9/11 conspiracy, NWO, etc.?

And if not, then what are you even DOING on ATS?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thought

I guess that proves the intellectual superiority of someone, don't it? Yeah, everybody else is an idiot.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Originally posted by thought

I guess that proves the intellectual superiority of someone, don't it? Yeah, everybody else is an idiot.

IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED, I FIXED THE LINK ON MY 2ND POST!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Your questions appears to have been deleted. I typed in "why do my balls itch" and there were plenty of answers to that. I don't know why your question was deleted, I guess Yahoo is run by sensative pansies. My things do not itch, I just felt like typing in a stupid question just for kicks.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jitombe

*face palm*

I really wish I could view this page, but the browser I have won't let me. SPeice of junk... oh well, anyone willing to post a quote for me?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777
Do you know that 9/11 was an inside job?

It was!?! OMG! I didn't know that!!

Thing is though, you don't know that either. You think it was, and you have that confused with "knowing" it was.

Watch Loose Change Final Cut, for the 9/11 evidence.
To destroy the "war on terror" fable, watch TERRORSTORM.
To learn long-term Elitist plans, watch ENDGAME.
The documentation IS THERE; all the MSM does is spew propaganda.

And you know all of those are "true" how? How do you know they are not propaganda as well? Do you have a litmus test you apply to things about 9/11? If it agrees with you, it's true; if not, it's propaganda?

So tell me, if these powers-that-be are able to manipulate the public-at-large, and convince them of what you believe to be lies, how do you know you are not being manipulated as well? What makes you so much smarter?

Just because you watched a YouTube video proporting to be "the truth?"

And have you ever stopped to think about how if the powers-that-be as so powerful as to be able to convince the vast majority of the world that terrorists perpetrated 9/11, so powerful they control the media, the government, etc, they would allow those videos to be seen?

Do you have an answer for that?

"According to official sources, you need to accept Patriot Act. If you don't, we will stage another attack".

What "official source" is that?

and why do I get the feeling that you DON'T believe in the 9/11 conspiracy, NWO, etc.? And if not, then what are you even DOING on ATS?

My beliefs are inconsequential to this discussion. There is no prerequisite of belief to join ATS. All one needs to join ATS is an interest in alternative topics, whether they be skeptical or a believer. ATS is a forum of discussion and debate. It is not an echo-chamber; if that is what you are looking for, you are in for severe disappointment.

What I have an issue with is your arrogance. If someone disagrees with you, they are "sheeple," "brainwashed," "stupid." You cannot tolerate any sort of debate. The motto here is "Deny Ignorance," yet you are promoting it; you are less interested in pursuing truth and more interested in reinforcing your beliefs.

And unfortunately for you, there are people like me around. So you have two choices: you can engage me, or you can hit the ignore button.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
I really wish I could view this page, but the browser I have won't let me. SPeice of junk... oh well, anyone willing to post a quote for me?

If memory serves me, his page said:

Do you think the Patriot Act is unconstitutional?

Oh and 9/11 was an inside job!

[edit on 4-4-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jitombe

Your questions appears to have been deleted. I typed in "why do my balls itch" and there were plenty of answers to that. I don't know why your question was deleted, I guess Yahoo is run by sensative pansies. My things do not itch, I just felt like typing in a stupid question just for kicks.

Look, the very fact that my question was deleted MEANS THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE!

And as for the documentaries, just watch them. They have DOCUMENTATION instead of screwy "official sources".

And my BEST explanation as to why the big guys like Jones were not silenced (unlike my question) is because if they OPENLY suppress free speech, people WILL suspect repression. If you ridicule it, they will think it's ridiculous. Don't you understand political/propaganda tactics?

And don't you think that 9/11 just happened TOO CONVENIENTLY?

-Patriot Act? Why?
-9/11!

-Iraq War? Iran War? Afghan War? Why?
-Nation in grave danger. Do as we say. Accept Verichip. Accept Patriot Act. Accept us as rulers. OR ELSE!

And aren't false flag operation CONVENIENT for governments?

Japan bombed own railroad to invade China, Nazi burned Reichtag and blamed Jews, Nero burned Rome and blamed Christian. ALL of those are historical facts. What makes 9/11 so different?

And look, if they suppress opposing opinion, they WILL look like Nazi Germany or Commi Russia. And, in the USSR, people KNEW they were repressed but were afraid to speak up. Here, people laugh at those who think our leaders are NOT saviors and that we are NOT in a free society.

"The most enslaved are the ones who actually think they are free".

Look, government has power of secrecy and power of surveillance. AND it is run by greedy, selfing people, power hungry people. Does it NOT make sense that the government will use the power against us?

Is our government, in which we have lost MOST say in, so benign? Or is that how you have been brainwashed. Look at both sides of the issue. I trust documentation; NOT "official sources"!

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Sheeple is not even a word. Yes, I know what you mean when you type it but it is not a word. How about lemmings? We could use that instead.

So people do not see the world through your eyes, so what? Does that make them less informed? In your eyes maybe. Do you feel as if you are somehow enlightened more so than others? So, I don't mean to rail you but you come off as being in the know more than the general population. There are better ways to word things than to berate and belittle those who may not have your view of the world.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Look, the very fact that my question was deleted MEANS THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE!

Really now?

Then why is it if you search of "9/11" on Yahoo Answers, you pull up some 31440 results, ranging from general questions to conspiracy-theories?

9/11 + Inside Job pulls 1300+ results.

9/11 + Conspiracy pulls in 2100+ results.

But your question was so well-thought out and too close to the truth to be allowed to exist, right?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join