It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

john doe, John Doe, and JOHN DOE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This is one of those subjects that I feel needs to be fleshed out by the ATS community.

for one, who are you? john, John, or JOHN?

Who does the land under your feet belong to? What about the house/ship? your clothes, food, crops?
If you are john doe, how responsible are you for the debt of JOHN DOE?
If john doe lives on JOHN DOE's land and big JD loses title... can little jd be legally forced to go?
Does J DOE belong to the Queen? Do you?

There was some video discussion of this subject in two films that I recall. One was in the film "esoteric agenda", I'm not sure which part of the 1-13 on google video. can anyone help?

and a short clip of the other was shown in esoteric agenda, it may have been from iron mountain or money masters... not sure.

anyone have a link to those two clips?

What is maritime law? How does it play into the grand conspiracy?

What do the latin meanings of maximus and minimus have to do with it all?

have you read:

The Politics of Obedience: Discourse of Voluntary Servitude
by Éttiene de la Boétie.
www.detaxcanada.org...

???

John Locke, Second Treatise, "on property"

???

Please help build this thread within the theme. I'm interested in your thoughts and interpretations on this subject.

The CAPTAIN may deviate from ANY 'rules or regulations' when he DEEMS it necessary 'for the GOOD of the ship.

laurencegilbert.com...

also here
www.independentamericans.org...

I am sovereign,

and I look forward to your sovereign perspective...

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
ATS, you are disappointing me. Anybody home?

This thread has been out here 19 hours... its recieved 19 thread views...
There is potentially more truth and freedom to be found here in this short thread than many other threads at ATS, especially if you are an American.

This time yesterday quenn's zoz thread, 19 hours in, had recieved 100 replies, 20 flags, and 5000 thread views.... within hours it was then locked as being garbage.

Here are the video clips I was speaking of.

Jordan Maxwell
video.google.com...

You are an american, you do not need to go to court. You only go to court because you agree to go. When they send you a subpoena to go to court you look it and [should say] thats not me.... its in all capital letters, all capital letters is a corporation.

and

Esoteric Agenda Part 9
www.youtube.com...

When judge calls your name and asks if you are that name, those who say yes are verbally agreeing to represent the artificial person that the name represents in doing so you are voluntarily waving your rights under the constitution.

The three forms of john doe

John Doe
John DOE
JOHN DOE

and the latin

Capitus Diminutio Minima
Capitus Dimunitio Media
Capitus Dimunitio Maxima

I have a JURY SUMMONS on my desk... a name, I dare not say I recognize, is in all capital letters.

What must I do?

THE LAW PROVIDES PENALTIES FOR FAILURE TO ATTEND.

Sri Oracle

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Well, you should attend...I mean the government has no obligation to fulfill its obligations to you if you fail to fulfill your obligations to it. And this capitalization stuff is nonsense, as is all the other crap in that movie. Slavery is illegal (Thirteenth Amendment) in this country and probably every country with the exception, perhaps, of North Korea.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I too would like to know more about this. Anyone out there with a legal background that can give us the facts? All I know about it is what I saw on Esoteric Agenda.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thought
Well, you should attend...I mean the government has no obligation to fulfill its obligations to you if you fail to fulfill your obligations to it. And this capitalization stuff is nonsense[]

Why am I obliged to appear before a court?
Do I not have right to my body?
What if I choose not to represent SRI ORACLE?
If the judge asks me if I am SRI ORACLE and I say no... what happens?
If I say nothing.... what happens?
If I just don't show up.... what happens when they come to the door and ask for SRI and I tell them I don't know SRI?

Sri Oracle

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I also show this on Esoteric Agenda and wanted to know more. I looked at some of my mail and found what he said to be true. But I still don't understand the whole maximus/minimus thing.

Take a look around the house at your mail, there is something to it.
I'm gonna go do some googling to see what I can come up with.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

Well, no one's forcing you per se...but haven't you ever read John Locke? Our system of government (assuming you are American, but even if not, it works the same just about anywhere else) is called a social contract. You agree to turn a few rights in return for protection of your most important ones. So, from a theoretical perspective, sure, you could fail to show, but then the government would have no obligation to protect you with the police, fire department, so on and so forth. Any fine you may have to pay resultant from failure to show is merely an orderly way to express the consequences to you.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoreallyknows
I'm gonna go do some googling to see what I can come up with.

Welcome aboard my ship; destination unknown...

Sri Oracle

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

Hi Sri

I have found a thread by Sizzle about this Joe Doe thing, they have a lot of really good info going on over there so far. Sizzle is also the one who posted a the Esoteric Agenda on here a few days ago.

abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by whoreallyknows

It was not sizzle. It was cashlink, and he did it a week or two weeks ago.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thought

If that is so, then I stand corrected. Nevertheless, there is a thread with some good info... the link is above.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Sri Oracle,

I recommend:

1.You go there, you sit in the back you look around the room you are all being held in and take a look at the flag see if you notice anything different about it. I remember reading something that pertains to some type of difference like stars all around the flag on the outside of it represent a martial law type of system.

2.Free speech is fun in those type of places, go to the back of the room get enough heads in on it, and you will feel you have the say in the deliverance of your actions. Put pressure on them if those flags are not our own.

3.Why do I have to be summoned to something I never signed up for?
Why am I being penalized for something I never agreed to?
Why should you have to travel out of your way to do something your body says no to?

4.Why are we here, you will find most people do not want to go to those places.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

It's interesting, but I still don't believe in this concept...I don't know of a single country where slavery is legal.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Well, no one's forcing you per se...but haven't you ever read John Locke? Our system of government [] is called a social contract. You agree to turn a few rights in return for protection of your most important ones.

sure...

Locke, Second Treatise of Government is right here on my bookshelf...

along side John Mill, On Liberty
and Rousseau, Discourse on Inequality

Is there something in particular you would like to quote?

So, from a theoretical perspective, sure, you could fail to show, but then the government would have no obligation to protect you with the police, fire department, so on and so forth. Any fine you may have to pay resultant from failure to show is merely an orderly way to express the consequences to you.

It seems there may be an orderly way to express consequences headed in my direction... because I did not show up for the court order this morning.

Sri Oracle

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

It's interesting, but I still don't believe in this concept...I don't know of a single country where slavery is legal.

Whether it's legal or not is beside the point. It should be obvious to all by the way that the constitution is ignored that the law means nothing to the PTB. What matters if whether or not they can get away with it. If they've got you chained to a whipping post and picking cotton all day in rags, then they can't very well deny that you're a slave. But if they've got you on a treadmill designed to siphon off as much of your labor as possible while still keeping you running, and then limit your alternatives with a billion rules and regulations, having denied you the knowledge of real alternatives through gov school indoctrination, then you are effectively a slave, even if a voluntary one.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
THREAD ABANDONED

please visit this thread by sizzle; same date, earlier in the day:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will be copying pertinent links to the other thread. Those of you who have made post of substance may wish to repost there.

thanks whoreallyknows

Sri Oracle

top topics

join