It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Baby Born in Texas Middle School Bathroom Dies in Flush Attempt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

BAYTOWN, Texas — A 14-year-old Texas teenager on Wednesday gave birth in the bathroom of a middle school but the baby died when the mother allegedly tried to flush it, MyFOXHouston.com reports.

www.foxnews.com...

Juvenile Girl Will Not Be Charged for Abandoning Fetus on Airplane

HOUSTON — A 14-year-old girl who delivered a stillborn fetus in the bathroom of an airplane on her way back from a middle-school field trip will not be charged with any wrongdoing, Houston police said Wednesday

www.foxnews.com...

Strange coincendence.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Strange indeed, though the way I see it, charges couldn't be held against her flushing a stillborn fetus. I understand they weren't, but it sort of implies that they could, which is slightly odd. The thing isn't alive. Alive, different matter of course.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I think what is the most strange of all is two seperate incidences involving 14 year old girls in the same state trying to rid their babies in a bathroom. This just boogles my mind.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
What a sad world we live in when the youth view life as nothing more than feces.

The girl on the plane should not be charged though it is sort of saddening. The other girl though basically killed a newborn. Is that not considered murder?
After all, the article says it died in the attempted flush.

Sad, truly sad.

Raist

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Completely misread this, sorry.

I didn't realise it's two separate cases. The one who killed the baby should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, or at least be given some serious mental help. Surely anyone with the barest amount of sense would realise that thing your trying to shove down the toilet, kicking and screaming, is you know, alive.

The second one though, it wasn't alive and doesn't really constitute being anything, if you get my drift. So I guess the right thing was done, no charges.

Sad either way though.

top topics

join