It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS members complaining about Post placement??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Gools

Thanks for recognizing the prior defense, Gools.

P.S. I'm a guy.

reply to post by forestlady

Awww, now you've done gone and made me blush.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

Originally posted by forestlady
I did nothing wrong, rude or against the T&C's. Leave me alone gmac, and quit starting trouble. And quit bullying me.

That's enough.
If you are getting frustrated about repeat topics or the bad placement of a topic I think you need to take a step back from this place. It's getting to you,

Playing "mini-mod" was not the way to go.

[edit on 4/3/2008 by Gools]

I coundn't agree more...I am new to this site but been on the web for over 10 years....see forums come and go and this is a great site...yet extreamly large with allot of different catagories, tis very confusing..

Thak you for understanding...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
Yes, the poster gmac is talking about me. He told me he had dedicated this thread to me. Apparently he thought I was bullying him. I did nothing wrong, just trying to point out that it was in the wrong forum, so he could be more clear about what belongs where.

I did hit the alert button becuase I thought it should be in another forum and the mods DID move it to General Conspiracy.

Now Redmage, please tell me what I said that you felt was out of line. I asked him twice to please explain the conspiracy in religion as he didn't really answer me the first time. I object to gmac saying my statement was idiotic and that I needed to do some thinking. That sounds like an ad hominem attack to me.

Nor did I bully you gmac. If anything you have bullied me by starting a thread that you yourself "dedicated to me".

I did nothing wrong, rude or against the T&C's. Leave me alone gmac, and quit starting trouble. And quit bullying me.

[edit on 3/4/08 by forestlady]

Perhaps next time you will be more reluctant to state something in attempts to make yourself more superior, yet attempting to make yourself look very Shallow..

Consider yourself left alone, Lady

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac1000

Not so fast, gmac1000. Did you really read the last page? You both could have been a bit more amiable, and you're far from innocent in this matter.

Coming back to say "Perhaps next time you will be more reluctant to state something in attempts to make yourself more superior, yet attempting to make yourself look very Shallow.." is uncalled for. The statement in itself make you appear just as guilty of any such attempt.

As budski said, "there's also the alert button". That is the appropriate line of action if you feel that you're being bullied. Claiming someone's post is "idiodic"*, and/or dedicating an entire thread to gripe about another member are not the ways to go about things.

Again, if/when you feel the urge to escalate the situation, take a break and approach it later with a cooler head.

* Internet rule #1: When attempting to insult someone's intelligence, make sure to spell it correctly.

[edit on 4/3/08 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Closing this drama fest of a thread in the hopes that time can mature more than just good wine.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join