It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday vault being Built..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It seems that Doomsdayers are also Some of the most powerful, wealtiest men out ther and don't just hang out on ATS all day.
Check out what they are doing to prepare for that inevitable day..

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Why is this under Conspiracies in Religion? There's no conspiracy and there's nothing relating to religion in this effort.
Besides, this is old news, there must have been 100 threads on ATS in the last year about this.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
Why is this under Conspiracies in Religion? There's no conspiracy and there's nothing relating to religion in this effort.
Besides, this is old news, there must have been 100 threads on ATS in the last year about this.

Doomsday , Caused by Planet X, Pole Shift, WW3 all conspiracies regarding religious beliefs...
Sooo Neh

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I think this thread should be moved..... maybe to predictions or speculative theories.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
What do these conspiracies have to do with religion? Again, I will ask that question, because you haven't really answered it yet.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

What do these conspiracies have to do with religion? Again, I will ask that question, because you haven't really answered it yet.

UMMM...lets see. Doomsday was first formally talked about by John In the New Testament(Which is a Bible, a "religious" book) and Some believe it to be a "conspiracy"..
This video is proof of major players in the world like Bill Gates, Who put quite allot of loot into, Are in a agreement With Revelations (which is in that Religious Book we talked about earlier) Which puts them against the skeptics who believe that Doomsday is a "conspiracy"...
Was that soo hard, Come out of that Forest, Lady, And do some thinking...or just don't bother and ignore it..

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
No need to be rude and insult me, GMAC. I just asked you a simple question because I don't agree with you.

The Doomsday vault isn't being built for religious reasons. It's being built because of GM seeds destroying crops and just in case of a global catastrophe. It's not just the believers in Revelations that think we're in for Doomsday, not by a long shot. There are MANY people that think perhaps Doomsday is near.

Again, religion has nothing to do with it. Even the people who believe in Doomsday, don't do so solely based on Revelations. They believe the end is near because of what they see happening in the world.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Well, the mods moved it into the General Conspiracy forum. That should tell you something.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   

No need to be rude and insult me, GMAC. I just asked you a simple question because I don't agree with you.

The Doomsday vault isn't being built for religious reasons. It's being built because of GM seeds destroying crops and just in case of a global catastrophe. It's not just the believers in Revelations that think we're in for Doomsday, not by a long shot. There are MANY people that think perhaps Doomsday is near.

Again, religion has nothing to do with it. Even the people who believe in Doomsday, don't do so solely based on Revelations. They believe the end is near because of what they see happening in the world.

And they What are they seeing in the world??? what is their refernce to what they see in the world???
Bible Prophecies?
And if i came of as rude it's probably because your idiodic statement...your not a mod so say something on topic or say nothing....

Ps I dedicated this Thread Just for you Forestlady..It may expalin a few things.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-4-2008 by gmac1000]

new topics

top topics

join