It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extra-Dimensional Nature of UFO's - 'Ghosts' - And other paranormal subjects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Quantum physics is rapidly progressing our concept of dimensions and how they affect us. At all times we exist both in this dimension as we perceive it and in many others which are outside our perception. The electromagnetic universe is active on countless levels which we cannot examine with the naked eye or even material science - hence the world of physics is best explained with mathematics.

Is it possible that we, as conscious beings in an electromagnetic reality, are perceiving through a thin veil objects in another dimension? Yes, it is.

But without knowledge of the extra-dimensional reality of this universe, we as human beings have delegated these experiences into the realm of the paranormal. Likewise, without scientific acceptance, such topics have been delegated to the realm of 'fantasy'.

Well, the extra-dimensional universe is now accepted scientific theory - and we can start examining the topic of UFO's , Ghosts and psychic phenomena with a new eye.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
To see a spirit or a ghost is something we are almost ashamed of. The topic of Ghosts is continually mocked. As it should be. The old concept was hokum.

The new concept of Ghosts is that they are conscious entities who exist in the dimensions closest to this one. As the spiritual medium or paranormal enthusiast already knows - these 'spirits' are attracted to the familiarity of this physical dimension - and like moths attracted to a brightly lit window, they bounce endlessly against the thin screen of this dimension, trying to 'get in.' They, like the moth, do not realize the screen as a legitimate obstacle, but as some confusing, unseen barrier. But the barrier is there, whether or not they see it, or even we see it. It is there. And it is one of the many fabrics to this extra-dimensional universe.

What happens when the moth gets through a hole in the screen?

What happens when the spirit peeks through the veil?

Do they not gain witness to this dimension, this physical reality, and do we not gain witness to them? We do. And we call it a haunting, or a ghostly experience.

Suppose the spirit does not get his foot through the door, but is able to speak through the veil? Do we not hear strange noises? Is this not an indication of a haunting as well?

Can not all of this be explained by the electromagnetic universe? It can.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

Well, the extra-dimensional universe is now accepted scientific theory - and we can start examining the topic of UFO's , Ghosts and psychic phenomena with a new eye.

Hey NWOver, and you please provide some links on how other dimensions are being researched by scientists. I would like to read up on this subject. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
How then, do 'spirits' or any conscious entity, 'peek through the veil'?

If this dimension is surrounded by countless others, unseen to us, perhaps there is a 'neighboring' of realities.

The electromagnetic reality which we perceive may neighbor another entirely unseen to us. This is possible. And if dimensions exist in differing electromagnetic frequencies, it would be possible for a frequency shift to take place.

The idea of electromagnetic frequencies and their ability to remain unseen to us is already proven by radio and satellite signals zipping around us all the time. The frequency through which such signals operate may be comparable to the frequency of an electromagnetic dimension. '

Tuning' between realities would therefore require nothing more than manipulating the electromagnetic frequency in a given space. Supposedly, this is done with 'scalar technology' and other methods unknown to the general public.

If dimensional gateways are opened on this earth, there is the possibility that extradimensional entities are free to enter our reality. They may have been moving freely in and out of this dimension for eons. Obvious historical parallels can be drawn.

This may not only be a scientific possibility, it may also tie into our experience of spiritual dimensions. The energy bodies which we sustain may likewise be capable of altering frequency and tuning into higher and lower dimensions.

The manipulation of our energy bodies or 'spirit' is an ancient practice and has scientifically proven through meditation. Meditation has been shown to alter the frequency of our minds - what more is needed to 'peek through the veil'?

And in the case of technology, what more would a UFO or E.T. need to travel through dimensions, - then an electromagnetic tuner of sorts?

These are all theories that have been 'out there' for a long time but no television documentary is going to explain things in such a way. If extra dimensional species do exist, and if extra dimensional technology exists, the common man who obsesses on this physical reality is not going to have an easy time swallowing such information.

Thus, we continue to throw these subjects into the bin of the 'paranormal'.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by NewWorldOver]

[edit on 2-4-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Hey NWOver, and you please provide some links on how other dimensions are being researched by scientists. I would like to read up on this subject. Thank you.

Quantum Physics is all over this topic.

String theory is radically changing our ideas about the nature of space, opening up the possibility that extra dimensions, rips in the fabric of space, and parallel universes actually exist.
The Elegant Universe

String Theory Quantum Physicists are now professing the possibility that there are 11 dimensions in this Universe - 1 dimension short of the 12th dimensional model used by spiritualists like Edgar Cayce etc.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This is a FANTASTIC thread NewWorldOver! Starred and Flagged!

I fully agree that MANY of the phenomena (Ghosts, Aliens, Cryptids, etc.) can very possibly be chalked up to inter, or multi-dimensional experiences.

Reality and matter are an enigma to begin with---They are truly illusional. The matter of every atom that makes up 'solid' things is spinning at a certain frequency, but in essence all it is is dense energy bound together electromagnetically.

Now I believe that we have TWO forms of energy, perhaps more---At the very least we have what is our bio-organic energy, or our "physical" shell that makes up our "solid" mass (which is really just trillions of non-solid atoms of energy spinning quickly)...Then the tricky part comes in:

I believe all things carry a Consciousness energy, which is highly different to the bio-energy in terms of its spin, and density. I believe this energy is truly multi-dimensional and can exist seperate from the physical shell that houses it (which I believe it 'chooses' to take temporary residence within). I feel it can operate outside of space time, and has the ability to "be" anywhere it chooses in an instant, be it the far end of the universe, or another reality of a possible multi-verse.

These beings that many encounter---I feel that they have developed a much closer access and relationship with their consciousness energy forms(as well as some being COMPLETE consciousness, and I believe it gives them the ability to manipulate matter---Both there own, as well as that surrounding them.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
I believe all things carry a Consciousness energy...

I feel it can operate outside of space time, and has the ability to "be" anywhere it chooses in an instant...

Astral projectors confirm this idea. Consciousness is an energy existing in many dimensions - therefore it supercedes time and space, allowing the spirit of a dreamer, astral projector or someone who has passed on to travel anywhere instantly.

The greatest anomaly in consciousness is that it cannot be observed with material science. It is beyond the material dimension.

Therefore consciousness is an extra-dimensional force.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Extra dimensional theory explains psychic phenomena as well. If your point of consciousness, your point of view, and your reality were a 3d object, it would intersect time and space like a ball rolling around the surface. That familiar surface is physical existence, the material reality we know well.

In psychic phenomena, our consciousness acts not as a 3d ball rolling along a surface, but a planar object intersecting many parallel universes, alternate realities etc. This concept of 'membrane' universes intersecting one another is part of string theory quantum physics as well.

If consciousness can assume dimensions beyond space time, this could explain our ability to 'predict' and see further than is possible in physical reality.

Another paranormal topic explained with the theory of extra-dimensional nature.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I will out myself and say I agree completely with you.

However, what I post here is for ATS eyes only, and only those who know what to do with it.

-ADHD

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
What strange synchronicity.

I am currently reading a book on this subject,

Supernatural,Meetings with the ancient teachers of mankind,
By
Graham Hancock.

It is about this subject, and so far it is fascinating and educational.

Great thread.

new topics

top topics

join