It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C.Ronaldo "best in the world" after roma game lol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
cristiano ronaldo is the best player in the world after the roma game according to many pundits lol

how?

he scored 1 goal, where i am pretty sure he elbowed the other guy in the head, and faked injury after (he goes to get up, then layed back down)

and that was basically it from him, he had a decent game by his standards, and the standards of the rest of united

his tricks weren't beating anyone, he seems like he wants to win free kicks so he can hit a 35 yard screamer, he wasn't beating anyone with his tricks that game, he wasn't beating the back, cutting inside, he was standing still doing a few tricks that most amateur freestyle footballs do all the time

he was simply doing a few tricks and passing the ball away

i'd like to see him say "i'm going to teach them real football" like ronaldinho did against chelsea, and actually do it

the guy had a decent game, scored the opening goal, and that was pretty much it

yet he's "the best in the world"

i can't understand it (he probably is the best in the world, but to say so after THAT roma game is stupid, he had a decent game, he wasn't great, or even good)

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Oh I have had this argument with a friend of mine countless time. Problem is he is a utd fan so there is no convincing him otherwise. Just like I couldnt teach him beckham was a worthless pile until he actually lefy utd and he got to understand just how over rated the guy was.
Dont ge me wrong ronaldo does some good stuff. But the boring and repetitive step over move wich even titus bramble wouldnt fall for anymore matched with his obsession with jumping to the floor as soon as someone FAINTLY touches him completely discredits him for me.
He is a cheat and overrated but ofcourse we have to put up with the same commentator game in game out who is quite clearly a united fan basically idolising the guy.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

join