It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body Piercings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I am wondering how many people here on ATS/BTS, man or woman, are into body piercings? I've known a few women and two men who have had multiple body piercings(noses, lips, eyebrows, ears, etc.). I find nothing wrong it myself. And, to be honest, it did look rather sexy on a couple of the females that I knew. So let me know how many here on this website are into body piercings and how many like seeing them on others, if not on themselves.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hmmm on guys, I like the eyebrow piercing...I've seen a few guys that look pretty hott with that done...

I am NOT a fan of the piercing between the eyes, or the marilyn monroe one that some girls get... I don't know it just looks like a steel mole... Maybe if I saw it on someone and it looked really good, I'd change my mind...

I have my ears pierced (3 in one, 2 in th eother), and I used to have my Belly-Button pierced. I took that out shortly after I had it done (it got a pretty nasty infection).

But, i would do it again, i would just get it done at a better piercing shop.

I personally don't have any issues with piercings or tattoos, anymore than I have issues with people who have long or short hair. Its your body, its up to you.

join