It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Muslims Deserve to Be Punished Including —Killing and Rape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Report from Fox News:
A report posted on Islam Watch, a site run by Muslims who oppose intolerant teachings and hatred for unbelievers, exposes a prominent Islamic cleric and lawyer who support extreme punishment for non-Muslims — including killing and rape.

A question-and-answer session with Imam Abdul Makin in an East London mosque asks why Allah would tell Muslims to kill and rape innocent non-Muslims, including their wives and daughters, according to Islam Watch.

Here is the link to this story and video:Fox News

[edit on 2-4-2008 by schism85]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This interview makes me sick. What is in their heads that justify murder and rape? What is wrong with these guys?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by schism85

That's why they are perfectly willing to kill anybody, including fellow Muslims. Human life has no value to them.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well, sure, but there's plenty of other Imams who condemn terrorism...I ask you this: has a Muslim ever harmed you personally? I know many and I've never had a problem with one.

www.religionnewsblog.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I still don't understand why people take Fox News seriously. Anyone with common sense would know that he does not represent Islam. And anyone or agency that claims otherwise is blowing hard the horn of bigotry.

He maybe trusted within his small society, but lets get serious, there are radical, extreme and insane preachers of all religions. It cannot be prevented.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

Totally. I wonder how many so-called white Christians or Jews would advocate the killing of Muslims? I bet I could find quite a few, but they won't get on FOX news.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by Silenceisall]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Christians, Muslims, Jews... I have an idea... let's throw them(you?) all to the lions. You people and your fairy-tale religions... ruled by an invisible (non-existent) entity... leading you all to what? Enlightenment? Love? Prosperity? I think not. Where it leads us all is to war every time. I'm sure you can go back in history to every remotely major war and find the underlying cause to be religion.

This world would be a MUCH better place without all you people beleiving in these stories. [SNIP] religion... it's nothing but a schoolyard fight over "my dad is better than your dad."

One further point concerning religions... either ONE is right -- or -- they ALL are wrong. There is no gray area here. I'll leave the answer to you, but I understand that will be difficult for the many in this world lacking good, or the poorly tagged "common", sense and who have been brainwashed their entire lives.

[edit on 4/2/2008 by RabbitChaser]

Mod Edit: Censor circumnavigation. Please see Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 2/4/08 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

Sure, that's what Stalin and Mao thought, that they could create utopias without religion, come on, you honestly believe that?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
I still don't understand why people take Fox News seriously.

Didn't you notice that Fox was showcasing a site that is run by Muslims who are against violence?

The only reason that article came out was because it was being exposed by Muslims against violence. Fox gave them airtime.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'm sure in the Muslim world there are media outlets that make christianity and judism out to be barbaric religions. Just another example of feeding the mindless public information that advances an agenda. The US is def not the only country that does this.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by thought

Absolutely. And it appears I am not the only one.

A link for your free time.

www.nobeliefs.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yea its of my opinion that ALL religion causes these troubles and its in their nature to be divisive. The 3 Abrahamic religions are the worst imo for intolerance and no Mao and Stallin were also very evil and paranoid and never would have embraced any form of Utopia as they just wanted absolute power.

I seriously look to star trek on how to have a proper society and I know its a tv show but their way seems a lot better then the one most of us use today?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silenceisall

Totally. I wonder how many so-called white Christians or Jews would advocate the killing of Muslims? I bet I could find quite a few, but they won't get on FOX news.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by Silenceisall]

Quite a few that want to kill muslims simply because they're muslim, or muslims that are participating in violence themselves? I suspect you wouldn't find many Christians or Jews that would advocate killing just due to one belonging to another religion.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

If other sources other than Fox News also talk about the same story, does that mean that the story must be false, just because everyone knows that Fox only tells lies? For one critiquing the bias of a source, you sure show that you lack objectivity as well, by dismissing out of hand anything that is reported by Fox. Remember, this is not Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, etc.... saying this stuff(or even a Fox employee for that matter).

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I believe that there are common "phases" in Monotheistic religions:
1) Birth - open to new/foreign ideas, relatively liberal, actively converting by presenting ideas.

2) Expansion - established with leadership , still remotely liberal, converting by laws.

3) Super expansion - closed and hostile to foreign ideas, very conservative, converting by whatever means possible.

4)Stasis - dealing with foreign ideas but still closed, conservative,converting by influence and ideas.

5) ??? Decline - holding its ground by whatever means possible, flexible but conservative, not interested that much in converting.

Every monotheistic religion evolves in the same manner , due to political/demographic/personal issue length of those periods may vary, results may vary.
But Islam is 600 plus younger then Christianity, and it is in different phase. I think that in middle ages majority of Christian lawyers (
) held the same opinion. And Judaism also converted by force, long long ago. How Herod became a Jew,anyone?

Just to explain my view in general - not religions caused war - people believing that they do the right thing caused war. When someone thinks that his opinion is the only one that matters - nothing good will come out of it, if he is Communist, Jean Luck Peckard or a Muslim. Or anyone else.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RabbitChaser
Christians, Muslims, Jews... I have an idea... let's throw them(you?) all to the lions. You people and your fairy-tale religions... ruled by an invisible (non-existent) entity...
[edit on 4/2/2008 by RabbitChaser]

I'm not an overly religious person however you can't prove or disprove the existence of god. Sorry..you (and everyone else) simply don't know.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thought

Sure, that's what Stalin and Mao thought, that they could create utopias without religion, come on, you honestly believe that?

well you can NOT create Utopia with religion. Are we all living in Utopia now ?

Utopia does not and will never exist...with or without religion.

Why ? Because man is immoral and has the capacity to commit acts of war against his fellow man for religious differences, oil, diamonds, opium, territory, revenge to name a few.

Sadly, mankind is the factor that will ensure Utopia never comes.

Utopia is really imaginary.

take care all
res

[edit on 2-4-2008 by resistancia]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I am unable to edit any of my above -- most likely due to the moderators edit/removal of the word I used in the first post, ingeniously substituting the "#" for an "F" to get by the censors. No problem, mods... I understand, but why can't I edit any of these now? That is simply wrong, in the sense that now I have to post this entire thing just to add one thought to my original post above... "I'm sure you can go back in history to every remotely major war and find the underlying cause to be religion."

The only other cause you could find would be "race." Unfortunately, water and food could probably be added as a "main cause" for war in the near future.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RabbitChaser
I understand, but why can't I edit any of these now? That is simply wrong, in the sense that now I have to post this entire thing just to add one thought to my original post above... "I'm sure you can go back in history to every remotely major war and find the underlying cause to be religion."

The edit feature is only open for two hours after the original post. Its designed to stop people from selectively editing what they have written to change the context of a conversation completely and/or post violations of the T&C into old posts.

Hope that explanation helps.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I once heard Anjem Choudary on the radio here in the UK and came to the conclusion that he is a sensationalist nutcase of the highest order. I would warrant that he's on several watchlists - and if you read the Wikipedia link I've just posted you'll see why.

You have to understand - and this is something that the article does NOT put across is that the man is an extremist and does not represent the muslim majority. He is also not a legal practitioner.

And if you want to understand Muslim reactions to him - in the article I linked it mentions that he protested the arrest of two muslim terror suspects at a Police station in Forest Gate, and the families of the people being held asked the community to boycott the protest.

I would suggest that he will be deported from the UK in the near future.

new topics

top topics

join