It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Hussein Obama ~ NO Accomplishments! MUST SEE VIDEO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
ok... well..here you have it. Even though I'd rather NOT vote for Hillery, I might in light of this video.....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Like bush minor had any accomplishments before he was elected governor of Texas.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I've never truly understood the recent arguments over who is qualified or has the experience to be president. All of the candidates running this year work in the legislative branch of our government -- exactly how does that translate into executive branch experience?

As far as I'm concerned, the only people with the experience to be president are ex-presidents. What were Reagan's major accomplishments before we elected him? How about George W. Bush, as the previous poster mentioned? JFK? What huge amount of experience does Hillary Clinton have? Being the first lady and being a lawyer don't technically count. If you think that being first lady qualifies you for president, ask yourself if you would call Laura Bush, Barbara Bush, Nancy Reagan, or Rosalynn Carter experienced. If "experience" really and truly matters to you, then you'll vote for John McCain, who is the only major candidate in the race who actually has any. Though again I emphasize that his experience is rooted in the legislative branch of government.

No matter how much you want it to be otherwise, the US presidential election always boils down to the world's largest popularity contest. Right now, Obama is winning.

/tn.

join