It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of Obama's Friends

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Think Obama will 'remember' that he made many Auchi toasts while at a party at his buddy REZKO's house? naaaaaaaaah ... he doesn't seem to remember alot of things ...

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

That he picks a known criminal slum lord - Rezko - as his long time friend and someone to do business with ... that matters.

That he picks an anti-american racist P.O.S. as his mentor .. matters. This is the guy that Obama has chosen to listen to.

That he picks a homophobe as a long-time mentor (meeks) ... matters.
This is the guy that Obama has chosen to listen to.

That he picks weather underground alumni .. (people who were on the FBI Ten Most Wanted list for bombing the pentagon) as people he sits next to and does business with ... that matters.

Right, and according to you....John McCain giving a speech in the exact location in Memphis on the 40th anniversary of the assassination of MLK, while having a BLACK man hold his umbrella to keep him dry in the rain, is NOT in anyway symbolic proof that he is a racist or at least a frickin idiot not understanding repercussions of his actions, it doesn't matter! But all your endless droning about Obama does? You are so full of bs!

To others reading Flyers comments, don't fall for his "empty-rhetoric"! Obama is the choice of intelligent people striving to gain back our freedoms for us and future generations. People need to understand that we need to work TOGETHER, and (at the risk of being called cultish by Flyers with my wording yet again) that we need to demand a full disclosure to the people of the true realities and hidden technology/knowledge of this cosmos in which we exist! WE CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Flyers - your closing tag line...
"I reject the kind of naive, wishful thinking that makes every delinquent a victim of society and every riot a social problem." - French President Nicolas Sarkozy
is not something I would quote with enthusiasm.
Yet another elected world leader (president) not showing any accountability to his publics' society. How dare anyone be a victim in a society that he has been elected to run? Seems doing it half-assed is not just the American way anymore.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by percievedreality]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by percievedreality
But all your endless droning about Obama does?

EXPOSING. EXPOSING lies and corruption.

You are so full of bs!

My posts are full of facts and the truth.
Read. The truth will set you free.

don't fall for his "empty-rhetoric"!

I'm a girl. And these are all FACTS. And they are serious issues.
Although I'm sure Obama wants his minions to believe that they
are 'empty-rhetoric'.

Obama is the choice of intelligent people

You are free to believe that. The FACTS show otherwise.

we need to demand a full disclosure to the people of the true realities and hidden technology/knowledge of this cosmos in which we exist!

And you think CFR Obama has that truth of the cosmos? You once
said that he doesn't lie, and that he is 'like a savior'. Now you think he'll
reveal all sorts of hidden knowledge of the cosmos?

Obama doens't know jack. And as far as what he does know - Obama = CFR. They aren't revealing ANYTHING.

John McCain giving a speech ... etc etc

:shk: For .. what ... the 5th time .... NO.

It was an event with many black people. Black people were working the event. Their was someone assigned to make sure the speakers didn't get wet while they gave their speeches. It's just that simple.

You are seeing only what you want to see.

[edit on 4/17/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

It was an event with many black people. Black people were working the event. Their was someone assigned to make sure the speakers didn't get wet while they gave their speeches. It's just that simple.

You are seeing only what you want to see.

It is not that simple, you are the one oversimplifying this scenario! Just as you are not seeing that (maybe indirectly, symbolically, whatever you want to call it) McCain made a bad choice in his behavior that day that could be read by many as being racist! Why not just have a white person hold his umbrella? Problem solved. Did he? No, he did not. None of his "advisors" saw a possible problem with this and decided to use their judgement to avoid any trouble? Hello? That is BAD judgement in my mind. The blacks of this country should have raised hell, as it was a slap in their face! Someone with bad judgements is not fit to be POTUS. And yes, Obama may be keen to the "cosmic truths" that most are not (well, maybe conceived as science-FICTION), but will he tell us? Kennedy never got the chance, I doubt Obama will either.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

The blacks of this country should have raised hell,

And the fact that they didn't should tell you a great deal about the FACT that it was not a racist moment. They don't have any problem voicing their objections when there are REAL moments of racism ... and (frankly) even when there isn't any real racism. Just the fact that they didn't bother with the guy holding the umbrella should tell you that even the black people know it wasn't racist.

It was just a guy working there who held an umbrella.
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar .. ya' know.

Obama may be keen to the "cosmic truths" that most are not (

Sure, like the secret CFR handshake.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

And the fact that they didn't should tell you a great deal about the FACT that it was not a racist moment. They don't have any problem voicing their objections when there are REAL moments of racism ... and (frankly) even when there isn't any real racism. Just the fact that they didn't bother with the guy holding the umbrella should tell you that even the black people know it wasn't racist.

Consider (even just for a moment) that probably 80% of the black population did not even see it. It wasn't reported (in the capacity as I have) by the MSM. Granted, John Stewart on the Daily Show actually covered it that night (but that was ALL she wrote folks). Ask a black person on the street if they knew about this occurance and I bet the majority would say no, they had no idea! People are too busy with all the other bs going on right now in society (wars, economics, etc.), that they can often miss something here or there. This being one of of them. Regardless of your claims above, I bet nearly all blacks would have found this offensive. Given the surrounding context of the day, it was a repugnant act! Unfortunately, this has come down to a two-person argument. Is there anyone else out there in cyberspace who would like to get involved here??

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

To others reading Flyers comments, don't fall for his "empty-rhetoric"! Obama is the choice of intelligent people striving to gain back our freedoms for us and future generations. People need to understand that we need to work TOGETHER, and (at the risk of being called cultish by Flyers with my wording yet again) that we need to demand a full disclosure to the people of the true realities and hidden technology/knowledge of this cosmos in which we exist! WE CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Work together? From what I've read, Obama has never worked with Republicans on anything, yet he loves to chat about how democrats and republicans need to work together to fix things in this country.

He's getting a free pass from the media. If there as anything about McCain or Hillary having David Duke as an advisor or mentor, they would be tarred and feathered.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Darn, it is unnerving to see you are in Pennsylvania. (being a non-Obama supporter obviously) You got a big decision to make next week, hope you feel confident in your decision!

Once again, the "free pass" from the media that you speak of...could that be because you all scream Obama is so "inexperienced" ,so maybe there is nothing to question (dig up dirt on by the media)?

At the same time, I will ask you as I did, FlyersFan... so the Rev. Wright fiasco (racism-oriented), NAFTAgate (during the Ohio primary), and now the elitist (guns and religion) is a "free-pass" from the media? Yeah, okay!?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Darn, it is unnerving to see you are in Pennsylvania. (being a non-Obama supporter obviously) You got a big decision to make next week, hope you feel confident in your decision!

Once again, the "free pass" from the media that you speak of...could that be because you all scream Obama is so "inexperienced" ,so maybe there is nothing to question (dig up dirt on by the media)?

At the same time, I will ask you as I did, FlyersFan... so the Rev. Wright fiasco (racism-oriented), NAFTAgate (during the Ohio primary), and now the elitist (guns and religion) is a "free-pass" from the media? Yeah, okay!?

Nah, I'm not voting. I'm staying home with my guns and Bible, and just be bitter!!

A lot of the dirt is just now being dug up. Prior to the Wright news, you didn't hear much that was anti-Obama.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Yeah, that is great to hear. Better than hearing you are supporting Hillary of McCain! Polish up that tarnished gun, it may see some heavy action soon enough. Coming soon to a theater near you... The Bitters vs. The Elite!

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
[Prior to the Wright news, you didn't hear much that was anti-Obama.

That's because he hadn't been vetted yet.
Now the truth is coming out.
Those smoking hope-ium need to put their butts out and listen up ....

Excellent article on Obama and terrorist Ayers. Obama tried to say his long time friend was just 'some guy' .... but the truth is very different.

ANOTHER excellent article about Ayers ... this time from the perspective of a fella that survived Ayers terrorist years. (and Ayers is STILL unrepentent).

Nice friends obama :shk:

[edit on 5/5/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
Atm to be honest.
Obama could cuss swear do drug's....it wouldn't matter.

fact is he is black...white people will vote for him cause they don't wanna be rasict..watch the new's?
anyone said a word about him going to a rasict hate filled church became what?
that's right a rasict...

the man crap's golen egg's....

What if hillary clinton went to a church where they said ..................

we need to get all our slave's back ect......if they refuse we hang em ect...
black people started aid's to get back at us white people for slavery.
and hillary's pastor of 20 year's say's GOD DA_N AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!
she even call's him uncle lol

she would have been BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOed
by every african american and white person in the united state's.....
and might have been ran out of the usa lol

But the clear fact that obama can hang out hide behind the color of skin to win a election is scarey.

it's win win for obama......untouchable

BTW.............for the record

obama mother was white......his dad a african student.....

technicaly he has no dog in this fight so to speak.
he nor his parent parents parents was slave's....

hE HAD NO HARD TIME'S IN His life...

nor did his mother.....
But he still goes to that church......comon wake up people

I'll agree with this!

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
don't forget his illustrious family while you're pointing out his rather bizarre and controversial connections...

Abongo "Roy" Obama- Barack's own brother-Luo activist and a militant Muslim who argues that the black man must "liberate himself from the poisoning influences of European culture."

“The person who made me proudest of all,” Obama once wrote, “was Roy. Actually, now we call him Abongo, his Luo name, for two years ago he decided to reassert his African heritage."

Link

I wonder what people would say if Hillary Clinton or John McCain had a former Muslim terrorist for a brother?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45
I wonder what people would say if Hillary Clinton or John McCain had a former Muslim terrorist for a brother?

Yep .. EXCELLENT reminder about Obama's buddy Frank Marshall Davis (a member of the old Moscow-controlled Communist Party USA)

and ....

I wonder what people would say if Hillary Clinton or John McCain had gone to a 'church' for 20 years and listened to anti-black/anti-American sermons over and over?

I wonder what people would say if Hillary Clinton or John McCain had gone to a 'church' that pushed 'white values' and called it's members to be faithful to their 'true homeland' of Germany?

I wonder what people would say if Hillary Clinton or John McCain claimed to not to have heard any of the anti-black rants coming from that 'church' for 20 years.

I wonder what people would say if Hillary Clinton or John McCain had terrorist friends in the Weather Underground who tried to kill people, tried to bomb the Pentagon, and still to this day said they had no regrets and wish they did more.

I'll tell ya' what people would say .... they'd have screamed bloody murder months and months ago. The campaigns of Clinton or Mccain would not have even got off the ground.

Unfortunately there are massive numbers of people in this country smoking Obama's hope-ium. It's un-freakn-believable.

Meet some people that the Weather Underground tried to kill ... and some who they paralyzed. THESE are the victims that Obama's buddy Bill Ayers doesnt' regret hurting and who, in fact, wishes he had done MORE against!

[edit on 5/6/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45

Yep .. EXCELLENT reminder about Obama's buddy Frank Marshall Davis (a member of the old Moscow-controlled Communist Party USA)

and ....

I wonder what people would say if Hillary Clinton or John McCain had gone to a 'church' for 20 years and listened to anti-black/anti-American sermons over and over?

I wonder what people would say if Hillary Clinton or John McCain had gone to a 'church' that pushed 'white values' and called it's members to be faithful to their 'true homeland' of Germany?

I wonder what people would say if Hillary Clinton or John McCain claimed to not to have heard any of the anti-black rants coming from that 'church' for 20 years.

I wonder what people would say if Hillary Clinton or John McCain had terrorist friends in the Weather Underground who tried to kill people, tried to bomb the Pentagon, and still to this day said they had no regrets and wish they did more.

I'll tell ya' what people would say .... they'd have screamed bloody murder months and months ago. The campaigns of Clinton or Mccain would not have even got off the ground.

Unfortunately there are massive numbers of people in this country smoking Obama's hope-ium. It's un-freakn-believable.

Meet some people that the Weather Underground tried to kill ... and some who they paralyzed. THESE are the victims that Obama's buddy Bill Ayers doesnt' regret hurting and who, in fact, wishes he had done MORE against!

[edit on 5/6/2008 by FlyersFan]

These are excellent points you both bring up.

So why would anybody who did not support these things vote of Obama?

Does anybody else see him as a disaster waiting to happen?

I am also curious to know what foreign diplomats think of Obama.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
NEWS ALERT - Chicago Tribune

An arrest warrent has been issued for Obama's buddy REZKO.
Details to follow ...

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

So he has some connections with people you (or I) don't approve of. So what? They aren't running for president.

It shows bad judgement. He hasn't made any decisions of major importance or appeal to base any opinion on and this pattern, of choosing shady people, shows bad judgement.

Is there a better varible to measure his judgement?

Not being obtuse, Im seriously interested and I have searched.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Obama's Close Ties

New article - Obama's close ties, from an early age, to Saudi Advisor Khalid al-Mansow - who also happened to be a mentor to the founding of The Black Panthers.

*early age = age 25.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I was wondering how many of this close friends he has thrown under the bus - you know - 'That's not the Rev. Wright I knew.'

Gov. Blago is/was close to Axelrod.

Does one degree of separation count?

When it comes to corruption - maybe.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
ok, Osama Bin Liden was a CIA Tactician

Umm, we gave Saddam chemical weapons to go to war with Iran

the list goes on and on

Obama is probably a Illuminati/NWO product.

Think about the tickets

"Obama/Biden"
"Osama/Liden"

Change one letter in each, it likely has to do with astronomy and letters representing mathematical formulas. So you whining on the internet, you have to look at the context, Mr."Obama" is a "Mademan" an "Untouchable"

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join