It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Pensioner's Mummified Body Found In Apartment 13 Years After She Died

page: 1
4

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
This is very freaky guys have a look @ the video news video link i will post down below i dont understand how no one would of checked on her i know u would of smelt her someway or another even though the windows were open and dont thay regerly check places like this incase someone is dead and who pays the rent and stuff or what ever?.


This is really strange and sad. This incident recently came to light in Tula Oblast. It's anybody's guess how much longer the lady's body would've been laying on the couch if it hadn't been for a sewage problem in the building bringing out some inspectors. The lady didn't answer her door when called, so inspectors were called in. They were blown away to see a mummified corpse laying on the couch. The lady's name was K. Praskov'ja, and she probably died 13 years ago at the age of 67.



Neighbours at first thought that she was in the hospital because she had been ill often. Then people had 'forgotten' all about her absence after awhile. Nobody noticed any smell because a window had been left open all these years.


Source

Video Link Below

Video




posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   



posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
removed drunk response



[edit on 2-4-2008 by Thurisaz]



posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
the retired woman must not have paid taxes or electric/water/telephone bills... a pensioner completely off the consumer-grid ??


13 years ago i don't believe that automatic deposits of pension money. or electronic transfer to pay the phone etc were available==
those services are now available, so it would be now possible to become invisible, and not be recognized as lying on a couch & getting mummified

~~~~~~~~

i have an idea that someone in the building, knew her condition and were covertly pilfering any mail & pension payments sent to the apartment
(err... mosolesum or crypt)

[edit on 2-4-2008 by St Udio]



posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
ogm that is just freaky

woodnt she smell?

omg I got t get me some freinnnds just in cas I die on the couch

ma its ool cos I have a cealner hwo comes in regulry\

ha hahahahhaha


LOL yeh it would smell bad even though the windows were open i am wondering how pp lcouldent smell it in like 13 years common thats like a long time someone would of come in no?



posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
the retired woman must not have paid taxes or electric/water/telephone bills... a pensioner completely off the consumer-grid ??


yeh i thin kthe goverment pays for it or u pay it in one go for a while or maybe someone was paying it for her?


Originally posted by St Udio
13 years ago i don't believe that automatic deposits of pension money. or electronic transfer to pay the phone etc were available==
those services are now available, so it would be now possible to become invisible, and not be recognized as lying on a couch & getting mummified


Maybe she dident have any of them or the service went out of use and she dident pay and never used because she was dead?




Originally posted by St Udio
i have an idea that someone in the building, knew her condition and were covertly pilfering any mail & pension payments sent to the apartment
(err... mosolesum or crypt)


maybe or maybe someone in the building just took her things and paid for her maybe but i doubt it its wierd i still dont get how know one came in there if one day i dont see someone i would know something sup lol.



posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
s was really sad. She must not have had any relatives or friends or nrighbors that would have checked in on her at least once in a while. And it also seems to me that the managment of the building should have at least checked in on her. And there would have been a foul oder that permeated her apartment and around outside her door for others to notice. If something like that happened here in the U.S., Canada, or a lot of other countries, there would definitely be some type of investigation to see where any blame would have been placed.



posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Conley
s was really sad. She must not have had any relatives or friends or nrighbors that would have checked in on her at least once in a while. And it also seems to me that the managment of the building should have at least checked in on her. And there would have been a foul oder that permeated her apartment and around outside her door for others to notice. If something like that happened here in the U.S., Canada, or a lot of other countries, there would definitely be some type of investigation to see where any blame would have been placed.


thats tru someone should of been there @ least once in 13 years? i find it sad not one person gos in there? i am wondering if she has family? yeh there is something fishy about this?.



new topics

top topics



 
4

log in

join