It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New History Channel (USA) UFO Hunters Episode Tonight (4/2/08)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by trustnobody
I guess tonight is the stephenville lights episode. Hopefully it won't be aboninable. I have the baverian cream donuts.

No, no....you must save those donuts until tomorrow night when it really comes on. See, now I got us all messed up. he he

And join us in the Stephenville/UFO Hunters thread, they like my jokes over there.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I had high hopes that the show would be better than the normal UFO show. At least its in HD. My son and I watch it and we tend to laugh at some of the things Bill says(hybrid)

It did state that the gentleman in question was discharged from the air force because of his medical condition. They said the doctors couldn't find an answer for the cause, so I assumed the condition must be rare.

I thoght the show about Rendlesham Forest was interesting. It the first time that I saw the lighthouse had a shround and couldn't be seen as a beem of light from land. Another UFO show I saw a while back proposed the lighthouse as the UFO and that the men were confused. That show never should the lighthouse up close, and never mentioned the shroud. So it made the theory seem very plausible.

Overall better then nothing. Using Tivo and also recording Destination Truth, and Ghost hunters, gives me a way to bond with my kids for hour and a half.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Oh no I thought today was Wednesday. This may meet one of four criteria for contact. Loss of time. Or maybe I am just spending way to much time fantasizing about Bavarian cream donuts. I hope donuts are the food of choice for hybrids. I will move over to the other thread see ya over there.

Peace
Trustnobody

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The episode was not that compelling. Other than the footage of Lake Erie, which I've seen other and other. That African American who served in the military with his crafts trying to contact him was bogus I thought but he did have some good footage.

Overall, not that great of an episode...

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Hi All

I was able to find just a clip from the section of the show that had the beam of light with the deer running away.

Here it is:

www.youtube.com...

I will look to see if anyone uploaded the original 4 minutes as well.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Thanx lateapexer, I wish the video was longer. It is hard for me to see it the light is reaching the ground or not. I do see it refleting off of branches. Hopefully the original will show up soon in better quailty

Peace
Trustbody

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Big thanks LA! I see that you are still offline, so I am going to post this in reality's Stephenville thread so it is there as well, giving you all the kudos of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join