It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New History Channel (USA) UFO Hunters Episode Tonight (4/2/08)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
A member of the www.openmindsforum.com... forum (if any of you are also active on that forum) will be featured on tonight's new History Channel episode of UFO Hunters which deals with alien contact.

10pm Eastern. Check your local listings.

For UFO Hunters show info:

www.history.com...

www.history.com...

UFO Hunters: Alien Contact

"For years, people have claimed to have had direct, personal contact with an alien. In this episode of our series, the team tracks down several people who claim to have had such contact. They'll also work along side medical and scientific professionals to try and discover what, if anything, really happed to these people."

*Next Wednesday 4/9/08 is the Stephenville UFO Hunters episode !

[edit on 2-4-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
That's awesome, I just hope it plays up here in Canada. Unfortunately instead of "History Channel" we have "History Television" which has a different schedule.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
If they spend the entire show tonight talking about sleep paralysis I will be disappointed.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I've got m & m's, I'm going to be optimistic, glass half full and all of that. I'm really looking forward to next week's episode on Stephenville.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
I've got m & m's, I'm going to be optimistic, glass half full and all of that. I'm really looking forward to next week's episode on Stephenville.

At the very least it's something on TV that has to do with UFOs and that alone is better than anything else.

I think they'll have to step it up in the future if this series is going to stay interesting. They'll have to dig deeper and talk to government/military insiders, get better info, and cover newer cases.

I hope they devote an episode to the Belgium triangle UFO flap of 1989/1990.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
As soon as they rolled out Michael Lee Hill they lost me. Sorry but I think that Birnes is (understandably) too biased for this show to be taken as any more than pure entertainment, which is sad.

This Thread will also enlighten some to the MLH saga here at ATS.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Personally, I thought this was one of their better shows tonight. From my own personal memory of what this show was about with these spheres or orb lights is similar if not the same as what they had called Foo Fighters in WW2. In what I recall was from Jim Marrs book; this was an individual craft that greys use. Probably for scouting and guarding areas.

These possibly may also be used together to give the illusion of a large craft or come together to appear as one sphere or light ship. It may be possible they can turn off these lights and fly in a stealth or invisible mode. It was also interesting about the CK blood tests also being similar betwen the two abductees or contactees.

It would be interesting to hear if anyone else recalls these remote viewed individual crafts mentioned in Jim Marrs book if not by him personally.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
So did you all watch it?

I've been very disappointed with the show so far, but I still hold out hope with each new one. And like you said ufo_reality at least it's a show about UFO's I guess.

I am watching it right now, I had it DVR'd. But since no one responded with opinions on it, I am thinking...maybe it wasn't so good.

Oops, somehow I missed a few posts in the reading, sorry. I see some of you did comment.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
they should definitely visit ATS theres SOO MANY people who are talking to aliens right now and their dogs too I believe, this has got to be the hotspot for info...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
this "show" should be canceled. its ridiculing ufology,
i think its just another dis-info tv-show to confuse and appease the masses.
these so called "experts" on the show are more like "actors"....
i hate that show... officially.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GavCg

I tend to agree with the "ridiculing ufology." The "hunters," at least in this episode weren't that critical with their analysis. To me it seems they took everything at face value.

I like the idea behind the show, but these guys really annoy me. They do seem like actors in every sense. When the one guy proclaimed at the end of the intro "This guy had a close encounter of the first kind!" I was a bit peeved that there wasn't more of an interview process. A school reporter would have been more critical of themselves.

There are times I want to turn the show off completely, mainly because the supposed analysis that these guys do is not presented well. I wish they had more of a "debunking" attitude than an accepting one.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I turned it off with about 20 minutes left and went to bed. This show was just the icing on the cake for me.

That whole "dramatic argument on the lawn of that guy's house about him being called a hybrid" thing was enough for me. How they can spend an entire hour without even examining any of the video (we were only shown clips of it in-between cut-scenes) ?

On a side-note I did catch an old episode of Miami Vice the other night where they were chasing supposed "aliens". This episode actually had more researched information than this "show" on HC.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Birnes out to tone down his alien theories and just stick to the rest. I mean anything is possible, but to say the guy is an alien hybrid and argue about it is kinda silly. I thought over all it was a good show. Some good stuff in it.

Next Wednesday is the Stephenville Texas episode.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
That whole "dramatic argument on the lawn of that guy's house about him being called a hybrid" thing was enough for me. How they can spend an entire hour without even examining any of the video (we were only shown clips of it in-between cut-scenes) ?

Yep I totally agree...they need to put a muzzle on that Birne guy.

As far as that show on the whole goes, I think it's pretty lame, but so far this one has at least presented some video...which, of course like mentioned above, they didn't even analyze?? I mean come on. They analyzed dirt from Mexico for pete sake but not the video? UGH.

I will watch the Stephenville one for sure, to see how bad they mess it up. It's like a car wreck you have to rubberneck on your way to the store.

At least they analyzed the blood of both men, and how odd they both had elevated whatever those enzymes were called. But of course, without giving the facts of just how many in a given population would have this same enzyme level elevated at any given time.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
If Michael Lee Hill (partner to David Sereda, who says he can travel to Andromeda in a second or two) is a contactee, I'm a corn muffin with peanut butter.

This show has gotten worse and worse, and last night's episode was just garbage.

Birnes is NOT doing ufology a service, but the show is definitely making his wallet feel better.

Oy Vey.

dB

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The problem is they don't have the right people producing the show nor do they have the right Ufologists on the show.

A lot of us from ATS could produce a much better show. But who are we anyway...?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I have to give credit to history, discovery and national geographic channel for bringing some attention to this severly deprived subject. They are not quite as caustic of the skeptics as they should be but at least its a good start.

Actually it might be a good long term strategy of slowly conditioning people rather than throw everything in their face and expect them to swallow it.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I missed the stephenville show and I didn't record it. I guess from what I read here it wasn't all that. I set my pvr last night to record the dorthy Izatt episode. I heard her on ats mix. I am looking forward to watching it tonight

Peace
Trustnobody

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by trustnobody

Hiyah Trust,

You didn't miss it, it's on next week, we were talking about this week's show.
I think the title of it was Alien Contact. I thought it was the best one yet, but then that's not saying much...

I agree with you too EarthCitizen about how at least there's a show out there, no matter how poorly executed that is obviously popular enough to remain on "primetime" on a major cable channel. That's a good sign at least, but I hate to see people who don't know much about the subject get led so far astray from what evidence is really out there.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GavCg

I agree,one show talked about some group like Discovery Science Institute or whatever, then showed these two geeky looking guys outside at night with thier tripods and flashing red lights, It was obviuos they were making fun of these two, the only thing missing was the tinfoil hats...

The show is a joke,,,a bad joke...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join