It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Armenian Police Run-Over Protester

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
This is very bad i dont know if it was on purpose though i rekon it was its like what couldent thay stop and wait for hi mto move or thay just couldent see him but i doubt it thay saw hi mthay just were to angry @ whats happening and u know how police force are.


Raw video,Yerevan,Armenia...thia happened on March 01/08...weather it was deliberate or not is for you to call.It happened during the recent demonstrations against recent election results.


Video

News Link Soon!




posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Update!

Digg Source


Raw video,Yerevan,Armenia...thia happened on March 01/08...weather it was deliberate or not is for you to call.It happened during the recent demonstrations against recent election results.


Truemors Source


The recent elections in Armenia was plagued with allegations of fraud igniting a massive protest. This video captures Armenian police running over one protester — twice.



posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Youtube Video Update!




posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
My brother is in Armenia. He is not online right now, but I will track him down and see what the status is over there. He did mention an incident surrounding elections in the capital, but he did not give me details. I assume this was it, unless there were more. I think he did say that this is not something that ordinarily happens with elections there (ie: the apparently large protest), as he has been there for 6+ years now. He didn't mention any further "unrest" in Armenia since that day, and I've chatted with him several times, as recent as a week ago. Will let you know if I find anything out.

He also mentioned higher levels of radiation being recorded in Armenia b/c of the depleted uranium filled bombs that have been/are being used in Iraq. I'm sure that's real good for his pregnant wife.



posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SaadAdam
 


Oh snap! .. There is NO WAY in hell that was an accident.. that was cold blood murder right there (if the dude died..) .. he was run over by the car AND the trailer.. shoot.. pretty crazy.



posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RabbitChaser
My brother is in Armenia. He is not online right now, but I will track him down and see what the status is over there. He did mention an incident surrounding elections in the capital, but he did not give me details. I assume this was it, unless there were more. I think he did say that this is not something that ordinarily happens with elections there (ie: the apparently large protest), as he has been there for 6+ years now. He didn't mention any further "unrest" in Armenia since that day, and I've chatted with him several times, as recent as a week ago. Will let you know if I find anything out.


Ahh nice sounds good yeh update me in here or u2u i think its something got to do with whois going for PM or what ever its called there something is going on. Thanks much



Originally posted by RabbitChaser
He also mentioned higher levels of radiation being recorded in Armenia b/c of the depleted uranium filled bombs that have been/are being used in Iraq. I'm sure that's real good for his pregnant wife.


Ohh thats preety bad WTF that happend in IRAQ a long time ago also its happening again babys are gona come out very bad i would ask him to move or maybe its to late thats very sad y do goverments need to make these bombs i swear its so lame.



posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by SaadAdam
 


Oh snap! .. There is NO WAY in hell that was an accident.. that was cold blood murder right there (if the dude died..) .. he was run over by the car AND the trailer.. shoot.. pretty crazy.


yeh i noticed it would of been for fun to get out of the way or him he probely died 4 sure did u see the hit? it was a crazy impact BANG very scary . Trailers arent that heavy but still thay would be.



posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SaadAdam
 


Ok -- just got a reply from my brother...

"(4/2/2008 1:55:35 PM): Yep...there were 8 people who died - 7 civilians and one police officer. What you see on this video is a deliberate "hit and run" by the police. There were several others severly injured as well. Though the state of emergency was lifted March 20th, police are still randomly (profiling?) stopping cars, checking documents and searching for weapons, etc."

He is scheduled to briefly come back to the States around 4/5 and stick around for a week or two, but his wife is staying in Armenia, most likely due to being pregnant. He knows 'what's up' and stays current, but he's rolling the dice anyway and making the trip.



posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RabbitChaser
reply to post by SaadAdam
 


Ok -- just got a reply from my brother...

"(4/2/2008 1:55:35 PM): Yep...there were 8 people who died - 7 civilians and one police officer. What you see on this video is a deliberate "hit and run" by the police. There were several others severly injured as well. Though the state of emergency was lifted March 20th, police are still randomly (profiling?) stopping cars, checking documents and searching for weapons, etc."

He is scheduled to briefly come back to the States around 4/5 and stick around for a week or two, but his wife is staying in Armenia, most likely due to being pregnant. He knows 'what's up' and stays current, but he's rolling the dice anyway and making the trip.



Ahh oki nice update thanks for that ay i dident know u would get the info that fast
thanks so it was on purpose its quit crazy how thay could do this? insane goverment for insane reasons



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join