It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright White Light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I forget to take the trash out and its about like around 5am. Now i unfortunately i suffer from insomnia. But tonight I was glad I had insomnia and here's why.

I take the trash outside and i don't seem to see anything in the clear sky except for the stars and a few planes flying by. Nothing weird about that. Then I realize i have to go to the backyard and get the branches that where just cut. As i'm walking back to very back of my yard something in the sky catches my eye. I look up and there is a bright white light in the sky. Ok now imagine a hamster ball thats big enough for 2 humans to fit into with a bright white light coming off of it because thats how big it must have been from where i was standing.

I have seen this light before, it was around Christmas time. I haven't seen it since then, until now. I didn't really think about it then. This ball of light started to get brighter and brighter. Then it slowly moved higher. I was stunned. I didn't have my cell phone on me since its lost somewhere in my house and haven't seen for a few days
I didnt know camera was and wasn't about to go wake everyone in my house up looking for a camera at 5am. The video camera wasn't charged so i couldnt film it.

My proof is my word. But I know here on ATS that doesn't fly so well. But it was there and as type it is still in the sky and now its turning red. This is very weird. Damn i wish i knew where my phone was and camera.

If its there tomorrow which i doubt then i will try to get it on camera.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by anti us gov

dude i live in dickinson nd and i have seen these flying white dots about 4 in the past month the first time was 4th of july--not fireworks-- then another about 5am a week later then just tonight i saw it through my telescope as i acted fast all it was was a bright white dot??!!! and it moved and turned then dissapeared in front of my eyes!!!! i believe

new topics

join