It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel drags Bus hulk to The Hague.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Interesting, after murdering over 500 Palestinian children ( See: WWW.RememberTheseChildren.org ), murdering, maiming, wounding another 1200 Palestinian adults and displacing over 9,000 others and demolishing some 1,200 homes on the West Bank and Gaza since the beginning of the Aqsa Intifadah II, Israel is now claiming that the world court at The Hage (Netherlands) has no jurisdiction in their continuing theft of hundred's of thousands of dunams of Palestinian turf with their apartheidnik/racist BERLIN WALL!

Let us see what the world has to say about the world court at "The Hague" not having any jurisdiction in this matter according to Israel and their "partner-in-Crime," the other half of the "evil twins," George W. Bush and his NeoCon "Empire!"

TheAZCowBoy
Tombstone, AZ.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
It's hard to convince the world that YOU are the victim, when YOU are going around and strictly targetting civilians with suicide bombers, and walking away from peace negotiations......

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Seems to me that the life of a trespasser carries certain risks and one of them is to be "shot dead!"

I have no sympathy for a people that have displaced over a million Arabs from their lands, burned down over 400 villages and Mosques on the basis of a 2,000 year old "expired" lease that they insist is still valid.

I wonder where this world would be if "everyone" had to exit to the known borders of 2,000 years ago.

Palestinian's attacking Jews with their brave young CRUISE BOMBERS in retaliation for the 53 years of thefts murderers, displacements, home demolitions and the never ending abuses the Zionists have visited on the Paly's is no crime.

Actually, I like to call it POETIC JUSTICE, au jur!

TheAZCowBoy

Tombstone, AZ.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Similarly, the life of a crazed suicidal terrorist has certain risks as well and one of them is to have his/her family and friends shot dead with him.

I have no sympathy for a people that eschew debate and negotitation for martyr brigades, bomb-belts, and/or intifadah's (whether I or II).

I wonder where the world would be if "everyone" had to resolve their problems with high explosives and ball bearings.

Jews attacking Arabs with their cruise missles and Mossad in retaliation for years of domestic terror bombings in addition to an unprovoked (well at least mutually provoked) convetional war, read: Seven-Day war, is no crime.

Actually, I would agree, it is Poetic Justice... or at least justice, au revoir!

The Cas :#you:
Berkeley, CA.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAZCowBoyII
Seems to me that the life of a trespasser carries certain risks and one of them is to be "shot dead!"

I have no sympathy for a people that have displaced over a million Arabs from their lands, burned down over 400 villages and Mosques on the basis of a 2,000 year old "expired" lease that they insist is still valid.

I wonder where this world would be if "everyone" had to exit to the known borders of 2,000 years ago.

Palestinian's attacking Jews with their brave young CRUISE BOMBERS in retaliation for the 53 years of thefts murderers, displacements, home demolitions and the never ending abuses the Zionists have visited on the Paly's is no crime.

Actually, I like to call it POETIC JUSTICE, au jur!

TheAZCowBoy

Tombstone, AZ.

You sir are, well I already got in troulbe for attacking i*io*s, but anyways...

Yes Israel should be ashamed of transforming an arrid hell hole that the palestinians were unable to use effectively and make it a first world country. They should be punished for fighting 3 wars for their independence. They should be punished for creating an oasis in a desert, which Im sure the palestinians would have been incapable of doing. They should be punished for retaliating for the murder of their children and wives. They should be punished for defending themselves.

Heres a fresh idea, you should be punished for breathing.

Take your au jur and shove it.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Yeah, you would think that with so many children dead, the Palestinian-Arabs would get tired of it an want to end the Intifada. What's that about anyway?

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   
If Jews came here and claimed that God gave them America several thousand years ago, I would strap some bombs on myself and have a go at them.:bash: The Isreali's are NOT INNOCENT VICTIMS, BUT BARBARIC PERPETRATORS OF GENOCIDE!!

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I can't help but see precedent for the Jews... after all who came to america several hundred years ago claiming god gave it to them, and proceeded to destroy every native civilization on both continents?

Begin long, semi-technical rant on internation law and hypocrisy (not for the thinking impaired):

It is true that certain insurgencies can be judged lawful.

Yet, even these insurgencies must always conform to the laws of war.

The ends can never justify the means in international law. Never. Where the insurgent group resorts to unjust means, as in the case of exploding a public bus, its actions are unambiguously terroristic.

How shall we know precisely when insurgent means are just or unjust?

The determinable standards that must be applied in judgment are known in law as just cause and just means.

These standards, and these standards alone, allow us to differentiate lawful insurgency from terrorism.

National liberation movements that fail to meet the test of just means are not protected as lawful or legitimate.

Leaving aside the very doubtful argument that Palestinian organizations meet the standards of "national liberation," especially after the prior Barak Government offered the PA/PLO control of over 97% of West Bank (Judea/Samaria) and Gaza, it is assuredly clear that they do not meet the standards of discrimination, proportionality and military necessity.

These formal standards, applicable under the Laws of War, have been applied to insurgent organizations by the common Article! 3 of the four Geneva Conventions of 1949 and by the two protocols to these Conventions of 1977.

They are binding upon all combatants by virtue of both customary and conventional international law.

The ends can never justify the means.

As in the case of war between states, every use of force by insurgents must be judged twice, once with regard to the justness of the objective (in this case, the avowed objective is a Palestinian state built upon the charred ruins of a dismembered Israel) and once with regard to the justness of the means used in pursuit of that objective.

A Palestinian organization that deliberately targets indiscriminately with intent to maximize pain and suffering can never claim to be "freedom fighters."

American and European supporters of a Palestinian State presume that it will be part of a "two-state solution," that is, that the new Arab state will exist side-by-side with the existing Jewish State.

Yet, this presumption is dismissed everywhere in the Arab/Islamic world.

Indeed, the "Map of Palestine" at the official website of the Palestinian National Authority includes all of Israel.

There are not two states on this map; only one.

(taken in part from: "On the differences between murderers and freedom fighters" 29 Jan 2004, Dr. Beres Ph.D Poli-Sci, Purdue.

End-pointless technicalities:

As for how hypocritical this is: get over it. Personally, they (Israel and Palestine) may continue to fight and die ad naseum with further escalation an no resolution as they see fit.

The point of all this is though that "The Isreali's are NOT INNOCENT VICTIMS, BUT BARBARIC PERPETRATORS OF GENOCIDE!!" but nor are "The Palestinians are NOT INNOCENT VICTIMS, BUT BARBARIC PERPETRATORS OF JIHAD!!

I say, let them fight, but it is ridiculous to label one states acts "right" and the others "wrong". Any attempt to do so cuts both ways and is just as applicable to the "justified" group.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
So the Israeli's are "Barbaric perpetrators of Genocide"
when the stated goal of most arabs is to drive the "zionest pigs" into the sea. My friend, how would you like it if your neighbor sent over disallusioned youths to blow up your citizens, or if they sponsored groups who wanted to kill you just because your a Jew. Would you sit back and do nothing? Or would attempt to secure yourself and your citizens?

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
begin short, un-technical blurb

neither side is right and anyone who tries to argue otherwise is a moron.

end short, un-technical blurb

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
my point, exactly. i think we scard the az kid off though.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cascadego
my point, exactly. i think we scard the az kid off though.

Good he was an idiot anyways, this is one case where I feel newbie hate is justified.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
"newbie" hate? im greener than he is.. what are you saying?

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cascadego
"newbie" hate? im greener than he is.. what are you saying?

Im sorry, that wasnt what I meant to say, dont worry were not out to get you guys. BTW have you been adopted yet?

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Well, first of all, the "Jew's" occupying Israel are not true jews, they are the Zionist's. A movement which started many, many years ago. The Zionists do not follow the Torah as only a true Jew would. A true Torah Jew will tell you that the zionists are nothing but terrorists and do not consider it anti-semitic to dislike a Zionist because they do not see them as Jews. Torah Jews also do not support the Jewish state and were totally against it from the beginning and are still against it to this day, it is forbidden in the Torah for the Jews to have their own independant state state - anywhere in the world.
Take it from the real jews and read up on what zionism is www.jewsagainstzionism.com... There are many other sites about zionism, before you bash TheAZCowBoyII, why don't you go learn a few things first about the "Jewish" state of Israel, which should actually be called the Zionists state of Israel. And not only are there websites about it, their are many books written about it. And for starters, you could start with the Torah itself. The Arabs and the Jews at one time were friends for quite a long time. It was only when the Zionists arose that the problems begin to occur.
You could say that the Zionists are very similar to the extreme Muslims in that both follow a false version of their supposed religions - just like the extreme Christians (or any other religion for that matter). I support the Jews that follow the Torah, the True Jews - I do not support a people, the Zionists, who claim to be Jews but do not follow the guidelines of the Torah, and are extremely prejudice of other cultures.
Everything in the world was relatively alright until the Zionists came around and started f'n things up. Ariel Sharon is a war criminal, go do the research, I'm not going to explain it here. And the reason why the Palastinians won't go for peace talks is because they know Sharon is a farce and that peace talks won't work with Sharon - he'll just cause some sort of delay, or fake terrorist attack to end the peace talks.

Anyways, what are the Palastinians supposed to do? They don't have the type of arsenals or training the Zionists do or the support. When someone runs over your house with a tank and kills some of your family how would you react? If someone stole your country away from you without any support from the outside, what would you do? I don't support the terrorist of Palastine but I do support the innocents caught up in all this BS. And I also support the innocents of the Zionists Israel that have been brainwashed by the Zionists and their agenda. Palastine (the holy land that is within it, now Israel) had been a country for about 2000 years, and the True Jews were fine with it, they could visit any time they wanted, but they could not claim ownership to it or any of the holy sites within it, for it is written in the Torah.

The point is people, just because a people say they are a certain people, doesn't mean they truly represent that people or ARE that people. If you truly researched it, you would find that if the world were to be eliminated of the Zionist's and the voice of the Torah-true Jews were to be heard again, many of the problems that exist today would cease to exist.

Again, the problem is that the Zionists have gotten most everyone to believe that they are the true Jews - including the Muslims, and as I've said in other threads, everyone in this world has a short-term memory because of the media and governments of the world. Research history, and never forget it, never. The real history is the life-blood of the human condition, don't let false history - created by people with an agenda - be engrained into your conscience as the truth.

Use www.jewsagainstzionism.com... as a starting point and then go check out books on the subject of Zionism and true Jewish history and pick up a Torah while you're at it.

[Edited on 3-8-2004 by EmbryonicEssence]

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
To my knowledge, no.. but this was supposed to be about Jews and Arabs, not me.

Back to the issue though: is there really any grounds for believing the Palestinians are more justified than the Israelies? I can't think of one, but would love to have one. I empathize with them both, understand and respect both groups of people, and recognize i lack the balls to do what either do daily. Am i wrong for respecting these people?

Edit: Addendum

I am quite aware of the distinction between the Israelies and "True" Jew. For clarities sake, the distinction was dropped to better converse with a broader audience. However, to condem the Israelies for staying where they are is ridiculous; likewise to condem the Palestinians for wanting to stay. To condem either over the other for having the balls to fight and die for their land and people is ridiculous.

America was genocidal in its infancy, destroyed and displaced the native populations of 1000s of years, pursued agressive territoral policy for most, if not all of its history (including today), and certainly does not have any desire to give anything back.

Is this right? Yes. If you disagree, tell me why.

Edit redux: maybe this should be moved to a new thread.. i dont like the reek of this one already.
[Edited on 8-3-2004 by Cascadego]

[Edited on 8-3-2004 by Cascadego]

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Eh, I'm not going to explain myself. I'll let the Torah Jews do it for me. Just read the website created by Torah Jews and then tell me that very same thing (this is the only place I have gotten my information, its just a start for most people unfamiliar with what has actually been going on). I condemn the Zionists because they were never supposed to be their in the first place. I also condemn the actions of my brethren who invaded America but I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't say that it indeed helped many people in the long run, but with the way things are going now, probably not for much longer. The point is this: The Palastinians had been there for thousands of years with no complaints from Torah Jews - the Jews had open invitations at any time to come and visit the holy land. Then all of the sudden, someone decides to start a new movement within Judaism that would go against the word of God to claim back the Holy Land for what amounts to some hidden agenda, other then what has already been shown - to put everything in disarray. To plainly show that you don't believe in the book you follow by going against the word of God, and you still have the audacity to call yourself a Jew? The Zionists helped to start WWII and set up Jews to be instigated by the Nazis, Hitler used it to his advantage (Nazis suck) - although Hitler did most of the work to start WWII. If you do the research, you will also see that Hitler was used as a scapegoat to further their agenda. Those Jews in WWII didn't have to die, it was used to gain support from nations, such as the UK, to create a "Jewish" state, but in reality, a Zionist state and to control the Holy Land that the Jews once did, but lost it many times and finally lost it for the longest length of time after the destruction of God's Holy House - still in effect. Well, it looks like I did explain myself somewhat. I hope you're actually reading some of the information I have presented (and doing some research on it) and not just looking at key words that tickle your cookie, then responding immediately.

[Edited on 3-8-2004 by EmbryonicEssence]

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Sorry I haven't tripped into this thread before.

Has anyone explained to this guy where is errors are, as has to be done with one of these guys, what, once a week? I mean in reference to the "Palestinians" and the Israelites.

As far as his warped history, there's nothing to say. How can you talk to a brainwashed idiot? As a matter of fact, why did I even bother skimming through the last thread and posting? Never wrestle with a pig.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmbryonicEssence
Well, first of all, the "Jew's" occupying Israel are not true jews, they are the Zionist's.

The fact lost on ALLL HERE is that Israel has sustained about 25% of the deaths that the Palestinians have endured. They are also a World military power fighting a group with the military capability of an LA Street gang or mountain top Militia.
But, the marketing is something to behold, huh?
Damn the Palestinians for taking the only battle path available to them, Guerilla warfare, in the face of attack Copter misslle assaults.
How many tanks do the Palestinians own, by the way?

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Again, BT, it seems what is lost in this (as usual) is that their fellow Arabs are the ones that have caused them their disparity, are the ones that convinced them to abandone their peaceful and prosperous relationship with the Jewish neighbors and take up arms against Israel, and then have used them as political pawns ever since. Rather than absorb them into their nations, they keep them their, refusing them asylum. Peace is not the goal, but the destruction of Israel.

If Jordan is Palestine and Palestine Jordan, as the former King said of it in the 70's, then why are the "Palestinians" not welcomed there. Israel does what it has to do for its own survival and the safety of its people. It is not the mutilation of innocent men, women and children that bring out the gunships and bulldozers, not the other way around. You know that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join