It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

T. rex baby discovered in Congo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

T. rex baby discovered in Congo

www.coasttocoastam.com

Breaking News. Baby Tyrannosaurus rex discovered in the African ...Discusion about Breaking News. Baby Tyrannosaurus rex discovered in the African Congo. in the AboveTopSecret.com website alternative topics discussion forum ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread346131/pg1 - 1 hour ago

(The above is what is left of the deleted story on ATS)
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
none found

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
This story on C2C tonight was deleted from ATS. Wonder why? George Norey was serious about the report.

The researcher found a young specimen in the Congo according to his report. He reported it on C2C but not other news sources.

www.coasttocoastam.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I'd like to believe it. But are you sure it is not an April Fool's joke?

Then again, I still don't know for sure about those flying penguins. That one was on the late local news.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Was a baby Tyrannosaurus rex discovered in the African Congo? During the first hour, a 'Prof. Jonathan Campbell' phoned in to share details of the creature's capture. Then cryptohunter John Rhodes reacted to the breaking news, commenting that we'd need further confirmation of the facts. He also gave an update on the Lizard Man case in South Carolina, where he'll be traveling to conduct witness interviews for the History Channel. At the end of the hour, George revealed that the T-Rex story was an April Fool's joke!

Quick search of C2C found this...Gee and I thought it was real..

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Yes, it was reported by a Doctor or Scientist of some sort on Coast to Coast radio. From what I gathered, this man was not the scheduled quest, and just happened to call in. The radio show host was either Ian or George who knew the scientist caller from a previous show.
Anyhoo, the man did say that he and a team of mixed doctors and scientists came across a baby T-Rex while in the Congo for something unrelated. Without hesitating they captured it and verified that it is a breed of T-Rex. The disturbing part is that a man was eaten by the said Rex...nothing left of the poor guy.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
What t-rex is extinct?? What are you guys talking about, I'm confused haha.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Anon bumped the thread. It's a April Fools jokes. Check the dates of the post.

top topics

join