It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man escapes from jail, nobody notices

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Man escapes from jail, nobody notices

news.yahoo.com

SAN ANTONIO - Law enforcement officials are trying to understand how a convicted felon managed to escape from a privately owned jail across the street from the police headquarters without anyone noticing his absence for a full day.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
This reminds me of when I was on perimeter security detail at Bagram airbase in Afghanistan in 2005. Four Al Qaeda members had managed to escape the detention facility and it was hours before anyone realized they were gone. By the time Bagram was under lockdown and we were combing the place, the four guys were long gone. To this day, I still think something fishy happened then. Maybe thats the case with this as well.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
It's probably Micheal Scofield.

How many times has he escaped jail now?

Just kidding. Interesting story.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Just another fine example of the incompetence in this country (and world). Top to bottom (which would include many of you reading this... sorry). I venture to say, never in Earths history has the level of mans' stupidity and lack of any good or "common" sense been so high. Sometimes I do actually think... the quicker the culling of the population is complete, the better. If I'm one of the "weeds" that is pulled, so be it... at least I'll be free of all the morons.

Have a nice day

new topics

top topics

join