It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noooo, not Nader!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
www.ralphdontrun.net...

Here's a site that talks about Naders role in the Bush election. Tim Russert mentioned it on Face The Nation when Nader was on. It brings up some good points. A vote for Nader is as good as a vote for Bush.

[Edited on 2/24/04 by NotTooHappy]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
and how many democrats actually voted against the u.s. invasion of iraq?
kerry has no intention of getting the troops out of iraq either.
democrat and republican politicians are all retarded inbreds.
neither of them will do us, working class amerikans any good.
why does it matter who gets what vote when your votes don't count in the first place?
your representatives in capitol hill are all in the pockets of one corporation or another.
it's time to do away this two-party system... and they have made it nearly impossible for third party candidates to get on the ballot... because they fear the competition? what kind of 'democracy' is this?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by echelon
democrat and republican politicians are all retarded inbreds.
neither of them will do us, working class amerikans any good.
why does it matter who gets what vote when your votes don't count in the first place?
your representatives in capitol hill are all in the pockets of one corporation or another.
it's time to do away this two-party system... and they have made it nearly impossible for third party candidates to get on the ballot... because they fear the competition? what kind of 'democracy' is this?

Right on!

I voted for Nader last time, and will probably do so again this coming election. If you ask me, a vote for Bush or Kerry is a wasted vote. They're both corporate whores. I haven't heard anything but crap spouting from their holes so far.

Unless Kerry drops the egotistical persona and grows a brain, I refuse to vote for him. And if Bush is re-elected--Canada here I come!

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:38 AM
link   
It seems to me that Nader is addressing the real issues instead of spewing out of bunch of crap that just sounds good on the surface. The republicans and democrats are just two sides of the same coin... and that coin came out of the corporate paymaster's pocket. People are so focused on getting Bush out of the whitehouse instead of looking at things in the long run. Putting Kerry in office is like putting a bandaid on an old wound.

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by thirdeyeching]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by thirdeyeching
It seems to me that Nader is addressing the real issues instead of spewing out of bunch of crap that just sounds good on the surface. The republicans and democrats are just two sides of the same coin... and that coin came out of the corporate paymaster's pocket. People are so focused on getting Bush out of the whitehouse instead of looking at things in the long run. Putting Kerry in office is like putting a bandaid on an old wound.

EXACTLY.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by thirdeyeching

At least with Kerry perhaps the bleeding of America will stop!! It will continue to gush profusely with Bush.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I can't BELIEVE I haven't found a Darth Nadar website correlating the rise and fall of young Anniken to Nadar's battle with the force.

"No, don't enter the race young Anniken...it's too soon for you..."

I mean come on, this is perfect. The guy has good ideas, is a force for good, but keeps screwing up and hands all the power to the evil Emporer.

Someone good with photoshop could have a field day.

And Han Solo is Kerry, with Edwards looking just like Luke Skywalker.

Yoda knows what the hell I'm talking about.

Yoda = Chris Matthews.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Unfortunately, Nadar doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of actually convincing the voting public at large...thus, he's pretty much pissing in the wind...

All it will do, is what Perot's votes did before...it will show the dissatisfaction, but the two party system will still be in place, and it will simply cost votes....

Worshipthemoon-I hope you find Canada to your liking...I'd suggest brushing up on the Metric system, and liking hockey.....

join