It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Show Are U Watching Now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
SHOW: Til Death

CAST: Brad Garrett , Joely Fisher , Kat Foster , Eddie Kaye Thomas

'Til Death is an American sitcom on the Fox network which premiered on September 7, 2006 and is written and executive-produced by husband-and-wife team Josh Goldsmith and Cathy Yuspa. The show that stars film actor Eddie Kaye Thomas and newcomer actress Kat Foster as Newlyweds Jeff and Steph Woodcock, who have been married 12 days, move next door to a couple, Eddie (Brad Garrett) and Joy Stark (Joely Fisher), the parents of a college-aged child named Allie (Krysten Ritter), who have been married for circa 23 years (8,743 days, as shown in the pilot episode). The newlyweds get a surprising look at what their future might hold.

Source

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
"Everybody Digs Doug"

After getting suspended from his teaching job, Eddie finds himself bored at home until he gets an unexpected visit from his daughter and her boyfriend. Meanwhile, Joy is annoyed by Steph, who has developed an attitude from her husband's elevated status at the school.

"Really Big Brother"

To avoid doing housework with Joy, Eddie signs up to be a volunteer for a "Big Brother" program but things go awry when he's accidentally given an adult instead of a kid to mentor in.

Source

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm mostly watching baseball since the season started. However, I am not much on new shows and prefer reruns of M*A*S*H. I also am watching "It takes a thief" just about every day. They stopped making them in 06' but many are new to me as I've just discovered them in the past few months. It airs on Discovery.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I don't have cable, but I've been watching some shows on the internet.....As of late, I have been watching Californication & Weeds. Both on Showtime... Funny stuff.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
I'm mostly watching baseball since the season started. However, I am not much on new shows and prefer reruns of M*A*S*H. I also am watching "It takes a thief" just about every day. They stopped making them in 06' but many are new to me as I've just discovered them in the past few months. It airs on Discovery.

yeh i dont like sport ohh how could u watch sport
. I love classic shows like MASH very funny and awsome to watch oldschool times
do u like anything like discovery chans? documentrys?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot
I don't have cable, but I've been watching some shows on the internet.....As of late, I have been watching Californication & Weeds. Both on Showtime... Funny stuff.

Ahh yeh online tv stuff is preety good watch Til death & Lost , very good shows specialy til death its funny like hell

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I am watching 'All In The Family' on a Cable TV station called TVLand. It is still a classic TV series after origionally airing on tv about 34-36 years ago. This show was so good that it spawned several spinoff shows that were considered classics in their own right. Shows like 'Maude', 'The Jeffersons', 'Good Times', 'Gloria', and, finally 'Archie Bunkers Place.' It is rare indeed for any show to have more than one spinoff. But All In The Family had five spinoffs. Unheard of.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Conley
I am watching 'All In The Family' on a Cable TV station called TVLand. It is still a classic TV series after origionally airing on tv about 34-36 years ago. This show was so good that it spawned several spinoff shows that were considered classics in their own right. Shows like 'Maude', 'The Jeffersons', 'Good Times', 'Gloria', and, finally 'Archie Bunkers Place.' It is rare indeed for any show to have more than one spinoff. But All In The Family had five spinoffs. Unheard of.

never heard u have a imdb post of wiki pedia u can bring to me? on here? u heard of a show called perfect strangers? awsome show i wish it came back on tv

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Lately I've been watching The Riches on FX. Season 2 began a few weeks ago and new eps are Tuesdays at 10 pm.

If any of you like Eddie Izzard or Minnie Driver, this is a must-see show. The character development is excellent and suspense is sustained throughout the series.

Premise: Eddie and Minnie play the parents of a family of con artists who are part of the Travelers group of thieves. They leave the group, encounter a dead man and wife, and steal their identities to basically steal the American dream (big house in a nice town with a great job). Maintaining this cover is extremely hard to do though, and it's sometimes hilarious to see what they come up with in desperate situations.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
SHOW: The Big Bang Theory

CAST: Johnny Galecki , Jim Parsons , Kaley Cuoco , Simon Helberg , Kunal Nayyar

The Big Bang Theory (TBBT) is an American situation comedy, which premiered on CBS on September 24, 2007. The show is created and executive produced by Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady. The series is about two socially inept prodigies in their 20s who are living across the hall from a beautiful girl with a questionable intellect.

Source

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Smallville
The Sarah Silverman show
Family Guy

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
SHOW: Stephen Hawking And The Theory Of Everything

CAST: Stephen Hawking

The Theory of Everything: The Origin and Fate of the Universe is an unauthorized 2002 book by Stephen Hawking (ISBN 1-893224-79-1). It was assembled from seven lectures on audiotape by Hawking originally released in 1994 under the title, Stephen W. Hawking's Life Works: The Cambridge Lectures (ISBN 1-55800-986-8). The book's title is in reference to the theory of everything, a physicists' jargon term for a theory in physics which unifies the four fundamental forces of nature: gravity, the strong force, the weak force, and the electromagnetic force.

Source

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SaadAdam

Perfect Strangers is still on in syndication. Look it up online and I'm sure you can find listings.

I watched "the riches" a couple of times. It's a good show but for some reason new stuff just doesn't do it for me. I guess because I can see the same story lines I've already seen so many times before. Many don't think about it but nothing produced by man is infinite. Stories, music, etc...It all starts to repeat sooner or later.

I've always had a crush on Minnie Driver until I heard she got pregnant by Criss Angel.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
reply to post by SaadAdam

Perfect Strangers is still on in syndication. Look it up online and I'm sure you can find listings.

I watched "the riches" a couple of times. It's a good show but for some reason new stuff just doesn't do it for me. I guess because I can see the same story lines I've already seen so many times before. Many don't think about it but nothing produced by man is infinite. Stories, music, etc...It all starts to repeat sooner or later.

I've always had a crush on Minnie Driver until I heard she got pregnant by Criss Angel.

I love the show its amazing u cannot get better wene it comes to comedy in perfect strangers and yeh i must look it up i love it

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
SHOW: The Big Bang Theory

CAST: Johnny Galecki , Jim Parsons , Kaley Cuoco , Simon Helberg , Kunal Nayyar

EPISODE: "The Jerusalem Duality"

Sheldon is overcome with jealousy when he meets a 15-year-old science prodigy who is smarter than him. Losing faith in his own research, he annoys everyone else by criticizing their work.

Source

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I wouldn't really put Perfect Strangers very high on my list but I was amused by it on occasion.

new topics

top topics

join