It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What Movie Are U Watching Now?

page: 2
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Encino Man

with pauley shore, brendan frasier, and sean austin

after that it's Deep Cover with larry fishburn (yes larry he was young) and jeff goldbloom, great movie




posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by OSSkyWatcher
Encino Man

with pauley shore, brendan frasier, and sean austin

after that it's Deep Cover with larry fishburn (yes larry he was young) and jeff goldbloom, great movie



brended frasier is allright but i dont find hi mvery intresting he is in a movie called Crash thats about the best movie he has been in the rest he sucks @?



posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
MOVIE: Cloverfield

DIRECTOR: Matt Reeves


Cloverfield is a 2008 monster/horror film directed by Matt Reeves, produced by J. J. Abrams and written by Drew Goddard. Before the film's release, Paramount Pictures carried out a viral marketing campaign to promote the film. The campaign included viral tie-ins similar to the Lost Experience.[5] The film follows five young New Yorkers who throw their friend a going-away party on the same night that a gigantic monster attacks the city. First publicized within a teaser trailer in screenings of Transformers, the film was released on January 17 in New Zealand and Australia, on January 18 in North America, and on February 1 in Ireland, in the UK and in Italy.




Source



posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I just finished watching Across the Universe last night.

"An original musical film, Across The Universe is a fictional
love story set in the 1960s amid the turbulent years of anti-war
protest, the struggle for free speech and civil rights, mind
exploration and rock and roll. "

Parts of it were a little strange but overall I really enjoyed it.



posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuprDupr
I just finished watching Across the Universe last night.

"An original musical film, Across The Universe is a fictional
love story set in the 1960s amid the turbulent years of anti-war
protest, the struggle for free speech and civil rights, mind
exploration and rock and roll. "

Parts of it were a little strange but overall I really enjoyed it.


I have it but havent really seen it i must see it now since its about rights and music i love movies about peace and much more



posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
MOVIE: The Bank Job

DIRECTOR: Roger Donaldson


The Bank Job is a 2008 crime film based on a 1971 true-life robbery of a bank in Baker Street, London, from which the money and valuables stolen were never recovered. The story was prevented from being told because of a D-Notice government gagging request, allegedly to protect a prominent member of the British Royal Family.[3][4] According to the producers, this movie is intended to reveal the truth for the first time,[5] although it includes significant elements of fiction and the extent to which it represents historical fact is difficult to determine.




Source



posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I'm not watching a movie right now. But the last movie I watched was The Mist on the weekend.



posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Truth_Seeker
I'm not watching a movie right now. But the last movie I watched was The Mist on the weekend.


What did u think about it? amazing film yeh i love it check out this thread on it i done a while back post on it
your thoughts.

The Mist Thread



posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaadAdam
What did u think about it? amazing film yeh i love it check out this thread on it i done a while back post on it
your thoughts.

The Mist Thread


Yeah, I loved the movie too. I thought it was great. It's a new favorite movie of mine.



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join