It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X ! April 1st

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by Pilot

Alternatively, it might simply be that folks like Essan, and OzWeatherman, have an interest in metrological and astronomical phenomenon, and people like weedwhacker and myself have an interest in aviation. Both of these aspects are encompassed in the Chemtrail/contrail conspiracy threads. Therefore they eventually draw our attention.

How’s the chembuster working btw?

It's working like a charm.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
So, you have not seen one persistent contrail since you built it then? I find that difficult to believe. Maybe there is a warm snap where you are.

I am just curious how a bunch of tubes stuck into a barrel of dirt can possibly effect what is going on at 20K feet above them?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

defcon....please....

restrain yourself!!

OK, I have no rights, since not a Mod....but as a member to another member, I'd ask you to be polite.

Member 'pilot' has asked good questions, and has responded politely.

OK....I know I'm going to draw attention for this, but so be it!

WW

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by Pilot

How’s the chembuster working btw?

It's working like a charm.

How is it working like a charm?

Please provide some type of evidence that it is doing anything. Because I highly doubt there is anything to it.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Now that this thread is so completly derailed, to the point it's heading toawrds the moon instead of Tennesee as a matter of phrasing, I'm of the opinion the OP meant this as some kinda joke since there's been no respone from them for a bit now. So how about we put down our fists and leave this to sink down?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Rune....some of are serious posters....so don't think, too quickly, that a thread gets de-railed.

Of course, the concept of this alleged planet is thoroughly debunked, so maybe that's your concern???

WW

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I didn't think I was being rude, personally.
I would seriously like to know if:

1)He has not seen any trails since?
2)How some pipes in a bucket effect something that is occurring in the upper atmosphere?

The reason being, is that I feel that chembusters work on the same principle as a placebo does, its all psychological.

I if I wanted to be rude I would have mentioned the magic chemtrail eating sylphs

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

defcon....sorry, I am talking on other threads, so sorry if I came off as mean or argumentative...

as to our friend...well, let's let him tell us how it worked!

WW

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

By derailed I mean it hs very little to do with the original post, and more to do with Chemtrails versus Contrails. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that it being Planet X (or really IX if you want to be technical) \, but the orginal topic is no longer being discussed, so the thread has been derailed. Oz has a excellent thread with info on both sides that he's started regarding Chemtrails. I didn't mean my post with any anger intended, I was trying to be funny. Maybe I shouldn't...

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Yeah, this thread was supposed to be about Nibiru, oh well-

I'd like to answer the speculations of the chemtrail denier amen chorus wrt my orgone generator. I said it was working like a charm and in the spirit of charms and how they work, it is. I do not see any more of the lingering trails that spread out and hang in the sky all day. Is it a placebo? All in my head? Hm, maybe so, but I am one who supports intention and mind over matter as viable ways to make the world a better place.

Please note: the chembuster is not pipes stuck in the dirt. It is pipes stuck in a metal/resin matrix with double terminated quartz crystals at the bottom, and copper the length of the royal cubit shaped in a spiral at the top.

If you are not already, please familiarize yourself with the work of Wilhelm Reich and ask yourself why such a man would be imprisioned after bringing rain to a drought stricken part of the country.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Pilot]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join