It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X ! April 1st

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now
Wow, great find man. I like how you back up the photo with other evidence that looks good. Anyhow, unless I missed what you are trying to point out...The government is using chemtrails to block out planet X? I thought it had something to do with the radiation affecting us but could it be, if we happen to glance up and see the sun that these formations are placed strategically to block our vision?

are you being serious thats the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard in my whole life , so everywhere in the whole world the governments are making their planes strategicly travel across the path of the sun from every single angle you could think off and be at anywhere at all, if they could do i would be god damm impressed i tell you as that would be an amazing feat to pull off.

You use the word chemtrails but your wrong the real word for them in CONTRAILS, short for condensation trails, no chemicals at all.

quote from wiki

The main products of hydrocarbon fuel combustion are carbon dioxide and water vapor. At high altitudes this water vapor emerges into a cold environment, and the local increase in water vapor can push the water content of the air past saturation point. The vapor then condenses into tiny water droplets and/or deposits into ice. These millions of tiny water droplets and/or ice crystals form the vapour trail or contrails.

READ MORE HERE

Contrails

tomorrow if i have time and if the suns ill take some pics of the sun and get some flares into my shot from loads of angles ohh and maybe there will be some chemtrails there also

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Wasnt it stated by other PX'ers that Nibiru could only been seen from the south pole? They were saying thats the reason for the south pole telescope....rofl

So technically even if Nibiru did exist (which it doesnt) this picture would be considered as a hoax or explainable by some other means

Yes you're right, the so called planet X can only be seen, if at all, from the south pole... Now wetherman, you do realize people have taken pictures from the south pole that look a lot like this one...? Also eventually we will all be able to see the planet as it gets closer, supposably... Maybe it's getting closer?

The picture, I have taken pictures as well, of the clouds and sun and every time I take one with the sun in the picture I get that, small planet lens flare effect... So I would have to say this guys photos are just that, a lens flare and nothing more... You can make the small planet move as well by simply changing the angle of your camera...

If you have access to a welders helmet, try taking a picture though the welders helmet lens to filter out the suns glare a bit... If you get the same effect that would be interesting...

I just checked to see if I still had the photos I took, here in Idaho... Nope I deleted them... Bummer too, because they looked exactly like your photo's... Anyway, thanks for the post! Try not to freak too much like I did when I first heard of planet X... But now of course that I've been reading on ATS I have a much different opinion on planet X...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It's heartwarming to see the anti-chemtrail peanut gallery are diligently doing their thing even here in SKUNKWORKS!!!

Bravo chaps, can't let a mention get past without piping up, eh??
Since we are in skunkworks, allow me to speculate on your suspicious behaviour:

You are obsessed with debunking chemtrails to a degree that is bordering on pathology
You are disinfo agents

Which is it??

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Speaking as a amateur photographer, and having been back up by actual photogragrahpers, this is just a camera flare! It's slight, so it doesn't llok like you probably would expect it to, but that's all it is.
Look, the OP provided ONE photo that they took, apparently of several. Only that one photo, and then messed around with it in PS. Which will just show that there's a shape and color there, not what caused it.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

WHAT?!?!?

Pilot, we have pretty well debunked your notion of 'chemtrails'....and not because we are paid to do that, it's because we actually know it's a bund of BS.

But, you come to this thread, and try to bring it up again?!?

This is SO off-topic....and I hope you know this...

There is a place one can click, to 'alert' the Mods. I won't do this. You can, if you wish, and we'll let them decide....

WW

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

Yes.. or they try to give out info on contrail that causes people to missinterpret them as chemtrails. That's like saying it's odd when a christian appears on a thread involving Chritians, or a paleontologist appears on a thread involving paleontology.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot
It's heartwarming to see the anti-chemtrail peanut gallery are diligently doing their thing even here in SKUNKWORKS!!!

Bravo chaps, can't let a mention get past without piping up, eh??
Since we are in skunkworks, allow me to speculate on your suspicious behaviour:

You are obsessed with debunking chemtrails to a degree that is bordering on pathology
You are disinfo agents

Which is it??

I know it was brought up and I am prob partly to blame. But with respect to the op, I think we should concentrate on the issue at hand which was his alleged photo of Nibiru

C'mon guys there are other threads in which to discuss contrails.

Lets stay on topic

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

OH, you debunked ???Did you???No, no I do not go your way, your assesment of my photos did not convince me that chemtrails don't exist. You are in this thread why???
Why? why? You and OZ tag teaming the op and anyone who dares to suspect the nasty crap in the sky.

Don't believe it, ignore chemtrail threads, and let it be.

And don't threaten me again.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

Let me add a third option: We look at the evidence and find none whatsoever to indicate that Planet X exists.

Seriously, none. Show me something. All you've got is "gravitational anomalies" in the orbit of our planets which could be the result of an infinite amount of things. So what've you got? "Well people all over the Internet believe in it, so I better fall in line with the pack and believe it also."

It's (supposedly) a planet. An entire PLANET. In fact, the original theory is that it's an entire second STAR in the form of a brown dwarf, which is accompanied by the Planet X itself. Take a picture of the sun. Look at it. It's huge. It takes up a big chunk of the sky. Take a bunch of pictures of the sky. Where is it?

Oh, it can only be viewed from the South Pole? Well then, tell me who, exactly who, went to the South Pole and claims they saw this thing?

Oh yes... we must be either delusional or disinfo agents because we're not going to believe in something just because a bunch of people on the Internet said it's true.

Edit for my not paying attentionyness: I just realized that you were talking about chemtrails, and not planet X. Yet my point is the same: Evidence. Show me something. Otherwise, I'm going with what the expert on the atmosphere has to say about it. :-)

[edit on 2-4-2008 by mattifikation]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Forget about planet X! We need to start looking for a planet IX! Folks seem to have forgotten that Pluto is nothing but a dwarf planet now. It's also interesting that planet X enthusiasts dismiss Eris altogether. I remember how the media proclaimed:

"The tenth planet has been found! Planet X a reality!"

This all happened in 2003 and some folks were going, "see! I told you so! A-ha-ha! Y'all are doomed, and we were right! Yes-yes-yes!"

Seriously.

Oh, and those are contrails. I live right under a Logan airway and I've seen those nasty little things stay around for quite some time. I've even see the oh so mysterious distrails! Ever seen those? They literally eat away the clouds!

Behold:

Those dastardly government folk, they're even eating away our peaceful clouds now... Why I outta...

Edit: I'm pretty sure somebody is going to be cheeky and say: "They're cleaning up their chemtrail mess, that's what's going on! Twas not obvious!?"

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Donoso]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donoso
Forget about planet X! We need to start looking for a planet IX! Folks seem to have forgotten that Pluto is nothing but a dwarf planet now. It's also interesting that planet X enthusiasts dismiss Eris altogether. I remember how the media proclaimed:

"The tenth planet has been found! Planet X a reality!"

This all happened in 2003 and some folks were going, "see! I told you so! A-ha-ha! Y'all are doomed, and we were right! Yes-yes-yes!"

Seriously.

Oh, and those are contrails. I live right under a Logan airway and I've seen those nasty little things stay around for quite some time. I've even see the oh so mysterious distrails! Ever seen those? They literally eat away the clouds!

Behold:

Those dastardly government folk, they're even eating away our peaceful clouds now... Why I outta...

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Donoso]

Nice photo of a hole punch cloud you got there....lol...i like how you called it a distrail. Check out the link. Its an awesome phenomenen, especially when they form almost perfect circles

shadowresearch.org...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Nice photo of a hole punch cloud you got there....lol...i like how you called it a distrail. Check out the link. Its an awesome phenomenen, especially when they form almost perfect circles

Around these parts we call them Distrails:

www.weatherscapes.com...

Ya'dig?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donoso

Around these parts we call them Distrails:

www.weatherscapes.com...

Ya'dig?

I getya....never heard distrail used before

New term for me

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

New term for me

We learn something new everyday, even in Nibiru threads. I'm guessing that's somewhat a one liner. Maybe not.

Oh! Look:

I was beaten to the punch, people do claim these Distrails/Punches are also nefarious chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
[

[edit on 4/3/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

Alternatively, it might simply be that folks like Essan, and OzWeatherman, have an interest in metrological and astronomical phenomenon, and people like weedwhacker and myself have an interest in aviation. Both of these aspects are encompassed in the Chemtrail/contrail conspiracy threads. Therefore they eventually draw our attention.

How’s the chembuster working btw?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenVisage

Originally posted by jfj123
reply to post by CanadianVandal

Yet another planet x thread rearing it's ugly head. There is no planet x people!!

Let me guess, the reptillians who created holographic planes which destroyed the WTC towers on 9/11, are now flying planet x right at us to scare the lepricons into giving up their pot of gold at the end of the rainbows which are actually chemtrails that lead to area 51 where the Illuminate and the Free masons meet to cover up the fake moon landing, the lost civilization on mars and plot their final takeover of the earth.

Good lord!!! We are all doomed then.....careful of your sarcasm mate. Judging by some of the posts around here, some people might actually take that seriously....lol

Good lord indeed.

I thought ATS was going to clean up these long-winded, sarcastic rants from egotistical skeptics like you who like to poke fun rather then inform.

Just keep regurgitating what the meteorologists tell you Mr. Weatherman, leave the critical thinking to us intellectuals so you can go in your corner and curse us to continuing to believe this non-sense.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by BrokenVisage]

OK honestly it was a bit much. My apologies. I have just gotten very frustrated with the whole planet x thing as it is fear mongering for no reason.
There is no planet x heading toward us on a 3600 year orbit.
There is zero evidence to suggest the existence of planet x.
Planet x has been debunked on many different threads.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Here's a 6 second snippet from a recent movie that shows a classic lens flare effect - just like the many claimed to be orbs/UFOs/Nibiru closer than we thought. Never linked a video before so fingers crossed

s266.photobucket.com...

And as for the claim of Nibiru approaching stealthily from the south celestial pole, well OzWeatherMan and myself and many millions of others have a clear view of that area of empty sky almost every night but we see nothing out of the ordinary. There seems to be disagreement among it's biggest supporters as to where it is IE hiding behind the sun all year round, southern sky or that it has phases and currently we're looking at the dark side of it

PS: now I know why youtube video is so disappointing. This video piece was converted from a VOB file to MPEGII then edited, the 6 second piece converted to DIVX and then Photobucket converted it to flash video (flv) with further reduced resolution - it's amazing any detail survives at all.

[edit on 3/4/2008 by Pilgrum]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam
...Yes you're right, the so called planet X can only be seen, if at all, from the south pole... Now wetherman, you do realize people have taken pictures from the south pole that look a lot like this one...? Also eventually we will all be able to see the planet as it gets closer, supposably... Maybe it's getting closer? ....

There is no celestial body that is ONLY visible in the South Pole sky. If something can be seen from the South Pole, then it would definitely also be visible from other telescopes in the southern part southern hemisphere -- such as telescopes in Southern Chile, Southern Argentina, South Africa, and Southern Australia.

To be completely accurate, any object visible from the South Pole can be seen in much of the southern hemisphere. A Northern hemisphere example is the North Star (Polaris). Polaris is visible from many places in the Northern hemisphere, even though it is directly above the North Pole.

...and to the OP --
That "red dust" is definitley just glare on the lens from the Sun. Plus contrails have been known to be persistent (based on weather conditions) ever since planes started flying at high altitude, for over 60 years now. Contrails even back in the 1940s and 1950s were known to last for hours.

The erroneous idea that regular contrails CANNOT persist and are thus "chemtrails" is an "Urban Myth".

Here's an interesting website that shows old photos of persistent contrails:
Contrail Photos Through History

[edit on 4/3/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam

Yes you're right, the so called planet X can only be seen, if at all, from the south pole...

Do you realise how ignorant that sounds? How can any distant celestrial object only be visible from the South Pole?

Besides, based on Zetatalk images, I thought Planet X was only visible in webcams

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join