It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X ! April 1st

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ramb0
this is interesting... planet x looks really close..

I agree...about as close as unicorns and mermaids.*

Do you believe everything people tell you?

*I say that just knowing someone is going to come back and tell me how unicorns and mermaids are real.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I bet your in on whatever the government knows!!!

Seriously though how come most days it is clear I see "contrails" that stay up to a couple of hours and most that disappear within the matter of 5-10 minutes?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

sarcasm, relax..smoke some green.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

Seriously though how come most days it is clear I see "contrails" that stay up to a couple of hours and most that disappear within the matter of 5-10 minutes?

More importantly why do planes leaving actual contrails fly by chemtrails. Contrail burns off within seconds and chemtrails last often hours. It's pointless to debate this, you know what you are seeing, for those of you that do, just leave it at that.

As far as the X thing goes - looks like a camera flare friend.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Oz,

Sorry to say I disagree with ya! even with you being a weatherman. A contrail is a contrail and a chemtrail is a chemtrail and I also get tired like you when people deny ignorance.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Maybe this one?

news.bbc.co.uk...

Formation of planet outside our SSystem, only 2000 years old.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianVandal
you have never seen them or you never look up, contrails don't last for a half hour and turn into fog. You can say whatever you want but I have seen them with my own eyes

So have I. So have millions of others. And many thousands have been recording and studying them for decades. And they've been lasting for more than half an hour and turning into 'fog' (cirrostratus to use the technical term) since before you were born.

I guess you've only recently started looking up?

What makes you think they are chemtrails?

And what do you make of rainbows?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I havent checked out ATS in a while, and i don't think i'm going to come back for quite a while either. statements like "there is no such thing as planet x" really just baffle me.

HOW THE HECK WOULD YOU KNOW?

do you have some sort of inside information that the rest of us aren't privy to?

are you some sort of intergalactic space traveller? do you work for NASA? the DOD? the Greys?
please people, the truth is, you really don't KNOW jack. so stop acting like you are the be all end all when it comes to unsolved phenomena. get over your own B.S.(Belief System), and try not using the word "is" so much.

back on topic, I have seen some other photos that also claim to be Planet X, and look very similar to these. Did you do any research to see if any other planetary bodies were visible at that time of day? i'm no astronomer, but it might just be venus.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ajapocalypse

I agree with you about skeptics(and believers)saying THEY KNOW.But,however-I personally do NOT believe in Nibiru,and tend to agree with the skeptics like weatherman and many many others here on ATS and elsewhere.The reason I dont not believe in Nibiru is I take astronomy and have been interested in it and all things space for a long time.The basic knowledge of astronomy and physics(known physics)will tell you it does not exsist because you would know-everyone would due to the gravitational pull-let alone a brown dwarf can-not suport life.Another reason I dont believe in it is because it just sounds "crazy"and to "sci/fi-ish.Also people have been saying for YEARS it is coming andd guess what it never came,always it will come on so and so date-but NEVER DOES.I believe alot of this UFO stuff but not this,sorry.A little research will lead you into my way of thought.

As for the "chemtrails"I dont know,I always thought they were something different,but the skeptics are ebunking them well and I am leaning more towards them being nothing but contrails-I am a man of science-and when the science adds up,I usualy agree.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianVandal

Yet another planet x thread rearing it's ugly head. There is no planet x people!!

Let me guess, the reptillians who created holographic planes which destroyed the WTC towers on 9/11, are now flying planet x right at us to scare the lepricons into giving up their pot of gold at the end of the rainbows which are actually chemtrails that lead to area 51 where the Illuminate and the Free masons meet to cover up the fake moon landing, the lost civilization on mars and plot their final takeover of the earth.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Yet another planet x thread rearing it's ugly head. There is no planet x people!!

Let me guess, the reptillians who created holographic planes which destroyed the WTC towers on 9/11, are now flying planet x right at us to scare the lepricons into giving up their pot of gold at the end of the rainbows which are actually chemtrails that lead to area 51 where the Illuminate and the Free masons meet to cover up the fake moon landing, the lost civilization on mars and plot their final takeover of the earth.

Good lord!!! We are all doomed then.....careful of your sarcasm mate. Judging by some of the posts around here, some people might actually take that seriously....lol

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Good lord!!! We are all doomed then.....careful of your sarcasm mate. Judging by some of the posts around here, some people might actually take that seriously....lol

That wasn't sarcasm, I actually believe that !

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
im still in the middle of all this planet x thingy but your pic is just a lens flare, i have about 5 years of experience of using cameras and this is just lens flare, when a bright object (in your case the sun) is just outside the frame it is very difficult to control any extra lighting that the bright object (the sun for you) reflects into the lens of the camera.

hope i helped lol

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

One of the many that KNOWS what he sees in the sky. That later picture proves that the atmosphere was supersaturated and only further proves that supersaturation is the cause of persistent contrails. Well done for debunking your own photo. But this thread is about the little dot that is most probably a lens flare....camera experts around yet?

It is most definitely a lens flare. They are inevitable when shooting towards the sun such as you have done in your photograph.

I am really finding these threads on Nirubu (or whatever you call it) crazy because they all are using naturally occurring phenomena to show that that a lens flare or the red orange ball that is seen as the sunsets is this mysterious dwarf sun or something.

Sunlight is composed of a spectrum of colors that ranges from violet and blue at one end to orange and red on the other. At sunrise or sunset, sunlight takes a much longer path through the atmosphere than during the middle part of the day. More violet and blue light is scattered out of the beam along the way, and so the light which reaches the human eye early or late in the day is reddened. So the conclusion is that sunsets are red because the daytime sky is blue. (Please don't ask me why the sky is blue.)

source

phoenix.about.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Good lord indeed.

I thought ATS was going to clean up these long-winded, sarcastic rants from egotistical skeptics like you who like to poke fun rather then inform.

Just keep regurgitating what the meteorologists tell you Mr. Weatherman, leave the critical thinking to us intellectuals so you can go in your corner and curse us to continuing to believe this non-sense.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by BrokenVisage]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenVisage

Hey, what do you know, I was right for once. Sweet, a camera flare.

What is it with you people? Seriously, people who study and take the time to learn are idiots, people who read stuff on the internet are the true intellectuals? The real intellectuals? Yeesh.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Wow, great find man. I like how you back up the photo with other evidence that looks good. Anyhow, unless I missed what you are trying to point out...The government is using chemtrails to block out planet X? I thought it had something to do with the radiation affecting us but could it be, if we happen to glance up and see the sun that these formations are placed strategically to block our vision?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

The upper atmospheric conditons, ambient temperature, wind shear, all have to do with a CON(densation)trail...which is all they ever are; water vapor...those that are more long lived have less of the surrounding atmosphere affecting it... the temperature is colder (turning that water vapor into ice crystals), there is less wind shear....those that do not last as long, quickly dissipate via evaporation...no black magic.

AB1

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenVisage
[Just keep regurgitating what the meteorologists tell you Mr. Weatherman, leave the critical thinking to us intellectuals so you can go in your corner and curse us to continuing to believe this non-sense.
[edit on 2-4-2008 by BrokenVisage]

The meteorologists aren't telling me anything...I am a meteorologist

You call me egotistical, but not once have I ever said that I am better than anyone because of my proffesional stance. Then you come out and say that you are an intellectual and imply that we are not....pfff....you're the one with the ego

And if you dont like what I say or you dont think my contribution is a value to ATS, then why dont you ignore me...it would only benefit both of us. No wonder so many people leave this site due to crap getting put on them from people like you who think you're better than everyone

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

May I point out that this chap, OzWeatherman, knows what he's talking about?

I'd also like to point out, that I have flown airplanes for more than 30 years....I think I'd know if someone was pretending to be a meteorologist.

Seems some just don't realize that the term doesn't necessarily have anythin to do with 'meteors'.....

WW

[edit on 4/2/0808 by weedwhacker]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join