It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck is up with gas prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
Sweet mother of God!

Does it realy take $1200 to fill a big Rig... that is INSANE!!! Is it like a 250 gallon tank on a big rig?

My local garage charges 104.9p per LITER

I hope you mean 10.49 a liter... which still means that you are paying a little more... just great for us to look forward to here...

In California we are paying over $4 now in MANY places...

Now everyone is going to start to make ethonal fuels, and in turn Drive up the coat of foods... we are going to have people starveing to death around the world, and in the US we will be turning millions of tons of corn into something to put in our cars...
I mean 1 pounds and 4 pence point 9. (so for all intent and purpose it's 1 pound 5p. )

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
i think it would be neat to have some collaboration from the minds at ATS to come up with ways to increase fuel efficiency. i'm seriously considering trying to build a regenerative braking and/or a hydrogen setup that could be used on my current vehicle. i've done some quick research over the past few days and i'm still trying to decide if it's viable.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hmm its bad in Canada as well 1.18 a liter in the city I am from, though one place is selling for 1.13 its quite annoying, I am considering raising my computer repair prices and getting a eBike despite I don't drive, but going somewhere instead of being stuck in the city and the nearby villages is starting to become limited.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hypr2008

I'm also from Canada....Gas last week was $1.24 where I live..... I'm looking at other peoples post, about gas being around $3.00...that is CRAZY.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join