It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of UFO's over my house last year.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Howdy folks. I have reported these to MUFON as of last year and have received replies from them that they are truly unknown. I would love to get your impression of these pics and then I will describe what these objects did.

The above pics are of a ufo which my family and I observed last year slowly hovering and floating against the wind. It seemed to shape change and even went translucent in one of the pics. MUFON did an investigation into this thing and figured out what it wasn't but had no real idea what it was. They classified it as a true unknown.

This image above is of a UFO that appeared brighter than Venus and tracked like a satellite until it zig zagged outside of its linear path. I live in southern oregon and this was reported as far north as Portland, OR. 300-350 miles away. So it was definitely high. I have other images and even the originals if anyone wants them plz u2u me. But having said that fun stuff, has anyone seen anything like these bad boys? Also, on the last pic, you may need to save it and enlarge on your comp to see it well. It seems to be a disk with a dome on the bottom. Let's talk about these things.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
thats gunna be a toughie to examine, its best to include the actual raw photo from the camera, not to edit or crop any sections of the picture, or change the lighting / hue in anyway so the image analysts on this forum can check everything out or else it could be literally anything right?
repost pics

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
fil0000,

I would love to post the pics but they are well over the file size limitations imposed by ATS for uploading the pics. Anyone have a suggestion for an outside source to link it to? I have several photos to upload with the zoomed ones. The lighting isnt changed at all for any of the pics , they are simply enlarged.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Nikon L6. Hey, neat pics maybe upload them to photobucket? I'd like to take a closer look. Thanks for posting!

Speak'

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
www.imageshack.us...

Specs for the free account:
jpg jpeg png gif bmp tif tiff swf < 1.53 megabytes
that's per picture...

Hope this helps.

-WFA

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Uploading them now to photobucket. Awesome little site. I will post the originals with the edited/zoomed ones. Should be just a few moments. Thanks for suggesting it to me, I had forgot about photobucket. duh.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Karebare]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Thanks WFA for suggesting that site too. The pics are still uploading on photobucket. I was very surprised to see my little nikon getting a great few pics of the object in the nighttime. When I zoomed in I thought I would see a white blip or something but then the disk showed up and I thought, "Good God Almighty!" What the heck? haha. The pics are still coming too. Just figured I'd thank you wfa for the suggestion while they do.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Here are the edited and unedited images. Enjoy!

There ya are. The edited ones dont necessarily follow chronologically the unedited ones, so I will let you decipher the unedited ones and figure them out. Hope you enjoy the ride.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
On the nighttime (unedited) photos that brightest blip is the object I believe. (Edit: I love the starfields my nikon captured)

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Karebare]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your story and your photos. I am glad you reported them to MUFON, a lot of people do not.

I am not one of the great image analyzers on this site but hopefully, someone will work their magic in photoshop or whatever image program they use nowadays and give some opinions.

To me, a layman, they don't look like much at all. But that's just me, with an untrained eye.

A side question, I reported a UFO a few years ago to my local MUFON and never heard back, but then again I didn't have photos, only a drawing. Do they actually send you a report or e-mail with their conclusions?

If they do, can you post it on here too? I would love to see one! Thanks again for sharing your story :-)

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Apex,
I had phone calls and interviews with them. Usually after a report they will examine the submittal and then call you to find out more information. At that point they will usually stop and simply archive it. In my case, however, I was interviewed a couple more times (once face to face) and then was told that the findings on the daytime picture was a true unknown after they researched wind, lighting, and performed object analysis. The object is small in the pics during the daylight photos, but when they are enlarged you see it very very well. I would say this object was about 1/2 mile away from my family and I and moved "wrong" as I reported to MUFON. It wasnt a very large object but I would guess it was about 15-20ft x 15-20ft. If I were to guess, it seemed less shiplike and more probelike. My Nikon doesnt have the greatest zoom capacity but in the unedited pics it gives a good resolution so you can zoom in considerably.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Can you give us the MUFON case file number and the names of the people within that organization you had contact with?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hmm, I will try and see if I have any old emails from them. I know I saved them in my mail folder somewhere. Checking now for the case number. Not sure if I was given one per se. But will check and post what I got. If I cant find it, I will simply find the actual report from MUFON site.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Here is one of the introductory emails fom a MUFON investigator.

Hello Fr. XXXXX --

One of our investigators, Keith XXXXXX, is good at photo analysis and
has volunteered to analyze your recent ufo shots. If you have no
objection, please email all nine shots directly to Keith --
[email protected]. You should send each file in the exact form that
it was downloaded from the camera to your computer. We may be able
to do some enhancement, and we are also looking into the possibility
that your sighting may be related to another report we have from just
a few miles from your location.

Please let me know if you are able to do this.

Thanks you, Fr. XXXXX

Jerry

Here is another email scheduling our face to face with Oregon MUFON

Fr. James,

2 PM is fine. Don't worry if you are a late. We'll stay around till at least 3 PM.

It's a date and we'll see you then.

Keep in touch in the meantime.

I'll reconfirm a day or two before July 14.

Yours,
KR

On Jun 13, 2007, at 5:33 PM, james XXXXX wrote:

Howdy Keith,

That saturday will be fine, but would it be possible for a 2pm time slot on that? I have confirmation classes in the morning and if I remember right it will take me about 2 hrs to get there. Plus, I have to remember where the Student Union is lol.
I will bring my mother along as well and probably my wife since she wouldnt want to be left alone on a weekend, lol. My mother was relating a story she experienced when she was a little girl of a scaled black eyed "child" that played with her on her family's farm/homestead. We had been talking about angels/demons vs what is known or reportedly known of alien races and she said "Oh I know what they look like." My mouth dropped. She isnt a sci fi fan nor acquainted with ET related materials, and she claimed she didnt recall the incident until I mentioned the purported species along with angelic/demonic correlations. She said "it clicked." Interesting and disturbing. Let me know if the 2pm will work for you on that saturday.
Sincerely,
Fr. James

Keith XXXXX wrote:
I was on vacation last week and "out of the office." I'll be reading your list of experiences soon. Thanks for compiling them.

Doug XXXXX, MUFON field investigator, and I would like to come down to Eugene to visit with you as we talked about before. Saturday, July 14, at 1 PM works for Doug and me. I hope this is good for you. I can't think of anywhere to meet except for the Student Union on the University of Oregon campus. We would probably be able to find a quiet place on campus somewhere to chat.

Let us know if this is convenient for you. And, I think you mentioned bringing along your mother. Of course, we'd like to meet her, too.

I'm swamped with UFO investigations right now and haven't been able to get back to your photos lately, but it'll get back to them sometime . . . but it could take months to finish up the analysis and write-up!

Let us know if July 14 at 1 PM at the Student Union is good.

Yours,

Keith XXXXX

On Jun 6, 2007, at 9:39 PM, james XXXXX wrote:

Hello Keith,

Sorry to bug you, but I thought it may be good for you to have what I can currently recall from all my experiences from childhood onwards for our discussion coming up. I included regular paranormal experiences as well within it. I am attaching a word document entitled memoir and believe it is accurate and up to date. Let me know what you think.
Thanks.

Father XXXXX

Here are my case reports from the MUFONCMS site.
(This one is the nighttime report)
mufoncms.com...

AND

(this one is the daylight report)
mufoncms.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
If youre looking for an actual case number, feel free to follow up with Oregon MUFON. I dont have it in my possession.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Looks like a bug to me

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
They look like 3 red balloons tied together. OK its moving against the wind, but then again, the wind above you can be moving in a different direction to the ground

The black pictures, I just cant make anything out

This is an interesting read too!
www.stratostarsystems.com...

[edit on 2-4-2008 by Mark Roazhar]

[edit on 2-4-2008 by Mark Roazhar]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Just my humble opinion, but it looks like a pair of Lunar Spheres, they sometimes fly independently, sometimes 'locked together'.
As they are appearing on virtually a daily basis, I am wondering whether they have a permanent base here on Earth.
Regards,
Horsegiver.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Howdy guys, sorry I havent responded in a timely fashion. I thought it may be a balloon as well at first but the object moved against the wind and even changed direction and did not deviate from a level flight. It didnt go up or down from its path. I havent heard about the lunar spheres before. What are they? Ive seen some of Jaime Maussan's stuff that seems similar to this and even other pics of objects that seem similar but honestly have idea what it was, but I do know it wasnt a balloon due to the object changing colors, going translucent and even changing shapes. Plus if you zoom in closely there is no string dangling down like a kids balloon bundle which made me think as well it wasnt a balloon. As far as the night photos go, you need to find the brightest object in the starfield and simply zoom in to get a good look at the thing. I know for sure that wasnt a satellite due to its erratic movements and weirdness. Plus it was reported at the exact same time 300-350 miles away from me. On one of the photos at night if you zoom in close enough it is obviously a disk or some sort. Could be a government thing or what not.

top topics

join