It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone for the NWO!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
i believe it would be 80 -90% reduction of the worlds population, not one-third.

But yes i do believe that i will survive.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hey, would you guys elect me as The World Leader? I promise to do what is neccesary to make sure you all pay for you crimes aginst your selves. No one will go with out their fruits and veggies and will have to eat fish every day(i dont care what kind). All fast food will be outlawed we will do away with money and the only car that anyone can drive is the rolls royce phantom as all other cars will be illegal. I will also outlaw anything that does not have class (sorry heavy meatal bands and rap groups this means you)oh heck all music and art and freedom of expression is gone too. I love you guys thats why you must do exactly as i say.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
no i would never elect you as world leader,

first off you are not clever or cunning enough for the job.

second if you really were going to be world leader you would not be on this site, discussing conspiracies

i like how you said we love you so we must do as you say, very interestingly funny

but overall i dont see how your post applies to the nwo

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
in all honesty i thought for a sec that i was in the religious forum and was trying to sound as people thought of god. and besides how do you know i wouldnt make a great world leader? you know nothing about me. although you do have a point a great world wouldnt be here discussing conspiracies. all appologies every one didnt meant to disturb conspiracy talk time.......( but the part about outlawing fast food...i really do feel that way) and everyone eat your fruits and veggies and fish, lot of antioxidants and omega3 dha and gla that you need, thats a warning from the future WORLD DICTATOR!!!!!
Please people laugh at you selves for a second, it'll be fun

top topics

<< 1   >>

join