It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone for the NWO!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
i am new to this site and was hoping to find out more about the nwo, and all i see are negative comments about them.

I think they should be praised, they have been working for years and years quietly and secretively to achieve world dominance, and they are doing a hell of a job.

think about what kind of intelligence cunning and resources they need for their goals.

And whats more i often ask myself if people deserve to be free, perhaps they should be controlled by others. In terms of survival of the fittest, they are certainly the fittest. It is the natural course for the weak to fail and the strong to come out above.

I mean they commit themselves to a great cause fully, while the normal populace walk around lost and ignorant

it is clear people can't see greatness when it is right in front of them!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
IF thier cause is truly great and thier motives purely benevolent and in mankinds best interest,why hide the agenda?If I were mankind's savior I'd be proud of it.The world would probably be a better place without 90% of the riff raff.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
i never said the NWO was going to benefit humanity, (quite the opposite really) but that they have a right to do what they want

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkerside

think about what kind of intelligence cunning and resources they need for their goals.

Yes, resources that they inherited from people that stole from hard-working people.
People that make rules for others and don't bother to obey their own rules.
People that control the world banks through fraud, murder, corruption, extortion.

What a WONDERFUL group of fine people!

NOT!

They're crooks, plain and simple. You want crooks running society? Well, go ahead, you tell them they can control you. I, for one, want no part of that gang of thieves. They are responsible for much of the suffering and wars in this world. They are a sick lot!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkerside
i never said the NWO was going to benefit humanity, (quite the opposite really) but that they have a right to do what they want

Pffff no they don't. And your little 'survival of the fittest' comment is a joke. The royal bloodlines and NWO are inbred weaklings. They wouldn't last a day in the real world.

You're probably aware threads like this are just flame-bait.

So I'm not going to waste any more time in here.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
please tell me what a "flame-bait" is, i really don't know

but what most of you are saying is that they are cowards and weaklings, yet they control all of us,

very interesting, they have greater intelligence, knowledge and wisdom, why would they have to come and live in the "real world". well if the normal populace's world is whats real, then they are highly diluted

(btw i am speaking of the NWO at the very top, the 30 men who plot, plan and command. Not the other followers)

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I think they should be praised, they have been working for years and years quietly and secretively to achieve world dominance, and they are doing a hell of a job.

With a name like Darkerside I could see why you would want to agree with the NWO. But the NWO isnt a single group, or a single idea.
Its a massive effort put forth by a very old agenda.

And if you think by posting this message you will somehow be spared, or treated better than those who dont like what is going on around us.. Think agin!!

You are just more fodder for them. And they are sertinly happy they have your support.. It will make their job of total control that much easier.

I suggest you do some research, and think before you post. But prehaps you are just baiting us here for some quick starter points.. Either way.
I took a nibble of your bait, just to let you know.
Sucking up to darkness earns you one thing.
And that your usefulness will come to a point where its not needed, and you end up like the rest of us. And most importanly you will feel like you have been betrayed. Atleast I know I will die with honor. Knowing I stood up aginst the bully of this world.
Yes I may not have much.. But then agin these things around us are just illusions. And they have you trapped in their 5 sense world..

Best of luck to you!

Edit-touch up on grammer.. picky picky picky... hehe

[edit on 1-4-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
OP you may have just stepped smack dab in the middle of a fire ant bed with your thread.

Since you are knowledgeable about the NWO would you enlighten me as to who or what organizations make up the NWO?

As far as the need for a NWO I concur we do indeed need to have a change. But what most people think of as the NWO is not what I think of when I speak of the NWO.

We can have an evil, controlling order or we can have what I consider a blissful state where we all live together in harmony with no wars or hunger.

What makes you believe the Old World Order is going to lay down and allow a new order? IMHO the OWO is well ensconced and happy with the way things are.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
i dont think i will be spared, i am just accepting the fact that they are the higher ones of our species and that there is really nothing we can do against them except submit, although i would love to work for them,

what does baiting mean btw, and what are points, im sort of new to this site

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
OP you may have just stepped smack dab in the middle of a fire ant bed with your thread.

Since you are knowledgeable about the NWO would you enlighten me as to who or what organizations make up the NWO?

As far as the need for a NWO I concur we do indeed need to have a change. But what most people think of as the NWO is not what I think of when I speak of the NWO.

We can have an evil, controlling order or we can have what I consider a blissful state where we all live together in harmony with no wars or hunger.

What makes you believe the Old World Order is going to lay down and allow a new order? IMHO the OWO is well ensconced and happy with the way things are.

like i said i am referring to the individuals at the top who are the true masters of our world

and the owo wont really have a choice, you can try fighting, but IMO it will be useless

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Only if I can get a barber or belgium waffle maker slot in the bunkers. Everyone else will be damned. Many other countries are arranging for underground hospice to their masses in case of shtf events. Not the might us of a.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Freedom is the bastard son of anarchy. Without order chaos will inevitably follow. People need to be controlled, it is in their DNA. Humans were created to be subservient. What this world needs is one great leader that will usher in new age for humanity. Religion, racism, and all other things that inhibit the human mind must be eradicated. Humans must realize that they are one race and the only God they should serve is humanity. A world order could bring the human race out of the darkness of ignorance and fear. The only reason it hasn't been done is because humans still fear a God that has remained silent for over two thousand years and can offer no proof his existence.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
You have brought up the thirty people at the top of what you think will be the NWO.

Would you please name them and state what country they reside in?

Also explain why the OWO won't have a chance against a NWO.

Flame bait is a poster that deliberately creates a thread meant to ignite ill will and cause others to get upset and give you a hard time. In my first post to you I said you may have just stepped in a fire ant bed. Did you not understand what I was saying?

Let me enlighten you as to what happens when you step in a fire ant bed. You step into the bed of fire ants and for a few minutes nothing happens. Then like clockwork they all seem to bite at the same time. The bite is very painful and usually causes nasty pus to come up in the bite.

You have not upset me in the least. I'm just having fun with you.

Now, would you answer my questions please?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I'm not sure if your post is meant to be some sort of April fools day joke, if it is, you suck at making jokes. If you actually like being told what to do, what to like, how to behave and what to believe in then go ahead and enjoy your puppet lifestyle. There should be more people like you, millions and billions of mindless sheep, baah.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
dizziedame:

i obviously dont know who they are, and the number 30 is just a random guess.

and the owo is, well, old, and all things that are old must be reNEWed
just as the young prince replaces the old king

jitome:

never meant for this to be a flame bait or and april fools joke, (i actually forgot it was april fools lol)

i intended it to be an intellectual look at the other side of the table, yet everyone keeps bringing their emotions into play, which corrupts the final knowledge or info,

i would also ask if people can please stop asking me if this is a joke, because its getting annoying

also im not a sheep, more of a wolf, but i will admit to being a puppet,

to really achieve something or be a part of something bigger you must to some extent serve someone

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Wehther this thread is a joke or not, I would argue that the premise of it is based on nothing but a myth, a folk tale that common people like us have developed in our pop culture and made it short hand for the ways of the world.

BECAUSE THERE IS NO NEW WORLD ORDER.... It is the same OLD world order it has always been and, more than likely, it will always be. From the moment humankind began to develop settlements, the pyramid of knowledge spontaneously formed itself in every culture, every age and every moment in our history.

The fact that you and I were not born into the top of the pyramid, or could not make our way up there through the decreasingly porous levels of society, does not mean that everybody up there are maniacal conspirators.

Would you be up to running the world??? Would you be willing to be thinking about running the world every moment of your life. People like Cheney, Putin, Clinton, Obama, and anyone who aspires to get that high and actually manage getting there.... Do you think they rest? Or aimlessly go through life like most of us?

There is a reason for these people to be up there whether we feel they deserve it or not. Just like every facet of society, there are some that deserve and most who don't... Some are ethical, most are not.

Until we get involved in their increasingly sophisticated and ever so powerful organizations, until we work and think as hard as they do, the system that we all live in, which is neither old or new, will obviously keep developing as the haves would like it to be...

And please stop worrying about how they are planning to accomplish their mass extinction of populations... Because they are already doing it as they always have: by simply allowing, not preventing or facilitating death.... Plus, they are not suicidal to be reducing it by 80% in a short period of time... They need the masses to stand on. They just don't care if you and I die of any cause in which they may or may not be involved...

Live your lives, be happy.... Act up for your beliefs in any direction they may be and the net effect of billions doing the same will be the new world order...

Which won't be very different than the old or the present orders I am afraid.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Well I think there is more too it then that. I find the amount of control by the media as well as the chess game the government plays are controlled by the elite, it is leading us into merging of US, Canada and Mexico in order to develop the NWO here. If the NWO, or Bilderburg group values and ethics are as self destructive as a spoiled rotten child, I think were all up # creek without a paddle!. They start the wars, man made diseases and weather control in order to stop the population growth and are planning to crash the dollar. Its the banks they control the governments and are all in the NWO and the sheeps of the world, just turn there cheek. Since 1913 when the federal reserve became a private bank. You see they can't give in now, after all these years, the gold, the lies, the long awaiting plan. the freemasons and the codes in the bills, its a long awaiting plan! The numerology thats in the money about 911 and if the truth of the religious views and the bloodline came out, it would destroy everything.Besides the assumption that the elite is a cross breed with ET's to take over, but I find it hard to believe
Basically USA is an illusion, based on lies. I would wake up and do your research! If there are camps for the debunkers and if the list of people that are a threat are black listed then we need to be careful lol It will set an example, "your with us or not with us"
what can we do? conform to a chess game? Remember the entire foundation of the NWO is self destructive. Rome wasn't made in a day but it fell in one! I would rather be free and stand up for America. but do your research please!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I am for the New World Order... But only if Jesus Christ is running it...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

u can't be serious. maybe u just overlooked the part of the NWO agenda that includes the reduction of the world's population by two-thirds. or maybe u just figured that u would be in the remaining third by default.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by may_be_true

if u think there is no NWO then look at the back of your $1 bill. u will find the term in latin in the circle on the right

top topics

<<   2 >>

join