It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Jealous' woman charged in church killing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

'Jealous' woman charged in church killing

www.upi.com

DOYLESTOWN, Pa., April 1 (UPI) -- A Pennsylvania woman was charged Tuesday with killing a fellow church volunteer, allegedly because she was jealous of the attention paid her by their pastor.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
WOW!!!
I guess the pastor wasn't getting his message out good enough was he? I am sure that jealousy is some sort of a sin right? Something to do with thou shall not covet?
I wonder if she had plans for the pastor as well. Pretty scary stuff. What would make someone so active in church and religion, suddenly snap over a spiritual leader?
Is 'love' that powerful of a feeling? I am all for defending someone you love at all costs, but what this lady did has no justification.

www.upi.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by palehorse23

She was not acting out of love. She was either greedy for the attention of the pastor ,or she was in lust. This is a strange and cautionary story. The pastor probably did not have a clue about the woman's feelings for him.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Do you think she was a "creepy" type of woman?
Wouldn't you agree that in her mind she could have believed she was acting out of love?
You're probably right about the pastor not knowing. Or, maybe he had something going with both of them. Sort of a love triangle thing. Ya never know.

top topics

join