It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chocolate Rain (youtube video that has 17,197,000+ views)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
WARNING: YOU WILL HAVE WASTED TIME LISTENING TO ANY PART OF THIS VIDEO, TIME YOU CANNOT HAVE BACK

you have been warned...

honestly i wish i could give you the time back, but this is absolutely freaking horrible that 17,197,000+ people have watched this no talent trash (and YES i could make better music if you want to be a smart ass, it wouldn't be hard, i know there is a few ATS members who could make better music)

here it is

now there was nothing to rant about after i watched the video until i started watching other music videos, with people singing, and playing instruments, and i realized that 17,197,000+ (and counting...sadly) have seen this chocolate rain video

and 14,177,000+ have seen Whitney Houston's "I will always love you"

stevie wonder has 31 grammys, and none if his videos on youtube have even 5,000,000 views

here is a sample of the lyrics from chocolate rain

Chocolate Rain
Some stay dry and others feel the pain
Chocolate Rain
A baby born will die before the sin

Chocolate Rain
The school books say it can't be here again
Chocolate Rain
The prisons make you wonder where it went

honestly......i am so sorry if you watched this video and want your time back, i can't help you

this guy just says chocolate rain, then gives a 1 liner, says chocolate rain and gives another 1 liner

there are so many grammy award winning artists in so many genres who don't have 1,000,000 views, and here this guy is with over 17 million...with a song that is just crap on every level

(whitneys song and chocolate rain have almost been favorited the same amount of times too....amazing)

[edit on 1-4-2008 by OSSkyWatcher]

join