It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British reasearchers create human-animal embryo!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

For the first time in Britain, researchers at Newcastle University said Tuesday they had created human-animal hybrid embryos, amid a political row over a disputed embryo research bill in parliament.

Religious leaders, however, have argued against the bill, with the leader of Catholics in Scotland, Cardinal Keith O'Brien, using his Easter Sunday sermon to brand the bill a "monstrous attack on human rights, human dignity and human life" which will allow experiments of "Frankenstein proportion".

www.breitbart.com...

What is there to say? This brings depravity to new heights and all time lows. I mourn not only for UK but for all of us.

Off the topic. If "they" are conducting experiment like these in the light, God knows what "Frankenstein" experiments shadow agencies do in the dark.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Master_Wii]

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Master_Wii]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
As long as experiments such as these are heavily monitored, I am 100% for the advancement of science. I believe as humans, we should extent our scientific knowledge as far as humanly possible.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It will only be a matter of time before someone says it. It makes one rethink the reptilian theory

Really though. What good will it do for mankind? Super soldiers? Health benefits from regeneration (Starfish reptiles etc)? Who knows

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
As long as they don't actually gestate the embryo although I am sure this has already been done,and hushed up then I don't see it as a problem. It is the advancement of science for the sake of humankind.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Can these embryo's grow into a hybrid? For example say it was a hybrid of a human and a dog.. would we see a creature which resembles both the parent creatures?
Or would it just grow into a dog but with cells that would be compatible with our bodies?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Maybe it would look something like this

Does one line and a pic count as 2 lines or 1?
I guess this question has fixed the one liner problem anyway.

[edit on 2/4/2008 by VIKINGANT]

new topics

top topics

join