It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life saving missing time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I have just posted my first UFO story, although it was not my first experience. I would like help with this experience because I don't know how to classify it.So any help or suggestion will be appreciated. It was January 1, 1977. I live in Indiana and was going to Ohio to pick up my children and soon to be ex-husband at his parents home. This was a normal pattern for me since I moved to Indiana. My family lives in Ohio and I had no family living around me and was desperately homesick. I had to work that holiday and was on second shift. I got off work at 11:00 p/m and thought I would get a few hours sleep before I left for Ohio. I left Indiana around 3:00 a/m and this trip usually at most took 3.5 hours. i got through Indianapolis ok, then proceeded onto interstate 70 east. I was travelling east on 70, really lonely drive this early in the morning on a holiday. it started to snow lightly and I could see semi's ahead of me so I thought i would hurry up and get behind a truck so he could sort of clean the road and my path. I could see what I thought was a semi speeding rather quickly behind me in my rear view mirrors with his blinding lights on high beam. I muttered to myself what an ***hole. The next thing I remember, it is daylight and around 9:30 a/m and I have no idea where I am. I was shaking so bad I could hardly drive, or keep my foot on the gas pedal. I managed to get off an exit and went into a convience store and looking and feeling like a fool, I asked the store attendant if he would tell me exactly where I was.I was approximately 40 miles past my exit on 70 east. i turn around and got on 75 south to get to my in-laws. This whole time I am still quite shook up. I am trying to find logic to all of this. I arrived at my in-laws , and my soon to be ex-husband is sitting on the couch, and not responding to me. My father and mother in-law are sitting at the kitchen table and are drunk. I sit down and ask where are my children? My father in-law casually for a drunk, gets up and heads for the bedroom, me thinking he was going after them so we could leave for home. He shows up behind me with his 44 caliber and sticks the gun to my head. I am already shaken up about what had happened, so I just sat there. he was wanting to kill me because he assumed I would never let him see his grandchildren again. I argued with him for 1/2 hour and was terrified. I finally got to the point where I no longer felt fear and was getting ready to knock him on his ass and take my chances, when my 3 year old son came out of the bedroom and screamed papaw! don't kill my mommy. and then he let the gun fall. I gathered my children and quietly left. I was so thankful to be alive. What i want to know is, did an ET or an angel save me that day? I was misssing over 3 hours of time. if I had arrived on schedule, I certainly would have been killed because my father-in-law would have been more intoxicated and my son would have been asleep for sure. I heard of abductions and missing time, but i definately have no idea what happened to me. Has anyone had a similar experience where your life was saved with missing time?

join