It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why They Abduct Humans: The Alien/Human Breeding Program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I have this book called The Threat. It is mainly about why aliens abduct humans and the alien/human breeding program.

Aliens supposedly abduct females so that they can implant an alien baby for the human to hold for a while. All this amazing information is gained by the author asking questions to the abductees during deep hypnotic regression.

Abductees talk about the small greys taking them to taller greys who do the implantings. The aliens communicate telepathically with the humans. Aliens ask if the human will carry there baby for emotionally correct development. Mostly the female repeatedly refuses but ends up taking it every time.

Abductees remember questions they asked the aliens such as "why are you doing this" and "where are you from." They remember the answers.

Some aliens say they come from an invisible (to the naked eye) planet inbetween a circle of stars.

When asked why they are making adult females carrying their fetus, they reply "it is crucial for a better world" or "we have to, they are different then you and me. They won't grow emotionally without human keeping."

If you are interested, you can rent/buy the book, called The Threat.
The book includes the actual dialouge shared between the author and abductees during hypnosis sessions. If you want me to, I will post some of them. They are very interesting. Thanks in advance for any posts.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This is only a limited outline of information in this book. If anyone has any questions, ask me and I will find a section of dialouge or just type in the book that gives help.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
As interesting as that book probably is, it fails to explain cases of cattle being abducted.

Because of this lack of foresight, i have deduced that the aliens are infact implanting the combination of E.T and T genetic structures into cattle, which then go onto creating hybrids the same way one would give birth to a calf.

This thereby allows the aliens to create humanoids without nessecarily letting the humans in on it or becoming aware of it.

Okay, i'm bullsh#tting you - it's just a dream i had.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Throbber]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trash can
Aliens supposedly abduct females so that they can implant an alien baby for the human to hold for a while.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see any logical reason for them to be doing such a crazy thing. It makes no sense. I mean, why bother? So that there will be some kind of intermediate species around who will make it easier for aliens and human beings to communicate? Yeah, I'm sure some creepy hybrid will really advance human/alien relations.

What's the matter? Can't they communicate good enough on their own? They seem to have no problem getting their point across to the people they kidnap. So I just don't see a good reason for them to go through all the trouble of creating a hybrid.

If they're that advanced, why don't they just modify the genetics of one of their own kind so they look like one of us? Or is that too tough for them?

You know, I suspect that these aliens are a bunch of liars. Why should we or the abductees believe anything they say? They obviously have some kind of mind control technique. That means nothing they say can be trusted.

Scummy, evil, no-good demons, that's what they are. Pretending to be aliens so we don't resist as much. That's my nutty theory.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The aliens won't let us in on everything. I'm not talking about communication, either. I didn't say why they were implanting fetuses in females, just, as the aliens say, that it is mandatory. One woman asked so many questions and the alien got so frusturated from her refusals that they eventually forced her to carry the fetus. There is no clear reason given to us as to why the aliens must use humans to house their fetuses except that they "must do it for the fetus to learn emotions."

The aliens don't use cattle because they know that if a human carries the fetus, the baby will learn emotions and grow as a superior to the emotionless greys. Remember, the aliens don't just want something to carry the fetus, they want it to develop emotions and knowledge to help the aliens.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Trash can]

top topics

join