It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know of 0-1-0 or ZOZ signal, please u2u me, please give me 24 hours before removing t

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
Hoaxers have kept threads running for weeks,

And you're doing a pretty good job of dragging this one out.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
My point being, it WASNT URGENT.

Case closed. I dont have any sort of ego, nor am i the keeper here, but it is getting tiring that people just will NOT follow the policies here anymore.

Its a free for all.

I suggest you read the policy here and next time wait before making a sensational announcement with **Urgent** all over it.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I am going to ask everyone responding to this post to refrain from attacking the thread or it's poster.
If you cannot help but to try and guess what the OP is after, fine, do so. But to assail the thread because YOU do not "get it", I will say right now, I will tag any off-topic or belittling post and point numbers will suffer.

Courtesy is MANDATORY!

He asked for 24 hours from his request for info. Is that so hard to give? We're not all on one schedule and we're all in different situations. The OP is NO different and asked for some info. He has related to the thread that it may pan out and he is investigating and will relay what he has found out, IF he finds it out.

Now, lay off.

Cuhail

[edit by cuhail to exchange "thread" for "post"]

[edit on 4/1/2008 by Cuhail]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
massis.lcs.mit.edu...

the above weblink is extremely intresting and im still hunting for this guy....

Is there any way of posting this on this thread?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
eprints.iisc.ernet.in...

This is also of interest....

im just a bit puzzled as to what the op is researching however if he needs any help im up all night U2U me and i will research for you....

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The three-dimensional impedance field is determined by combining the measurements from the three orthogonal pairs of sense electrodes. Hereinafter, the impedance signal will be referred to as Z, with Zut Zy, and Zz being the impedance signals along each of the three orthogonal axes. Zo will be used to refer to the steady state impedance, with Zoxt Zoy, and ZoZ being the steady state impedance along each of the three orthogonal axes. A signal corresponding to the difference between the impedance and the mean of the impedance signal over time will be referred to hereinafter as DZ, while signals representing this difference along each of the three axes will be referred to hereinafter as DZX, DZy, and DZZ, respectively. These signals are combined according to one of the algorithms detailed hereinbelow to provide a metric for cardiac output. The three-dimensional impedance field (DZ3D) may be calculated from these measurements as : While there are numerous previously known methods for computing cardiac output from a measurement of impedance, and many different parameters that assist in correlating impedance and stroke volume (SV), many of these equations do not properly account for positional artifacts.

link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Thank-you for that, I appreciate the interest shown and respectfully acknowledge your advice to forum members. I have not made any outlandish claims, nor given any specifics because I believe in checking out things before asking any answers from elsewhere. However, I have recieved some leads which I believe are worth following out. As I said before, all that I asked was 24 hours of help and guidence, after that I will follow this up myself, if nothing is forthcoming. I have also said that if Mods even sniff a bad smell, I would ask that they re-set my points to zero or ban me, that is not why I am here. I only hope to contribute and learn along the way. So if you can`t exercise patience, then dismiss this thread now and move on to another, either way you all win.

link   
Fundamental properties of HF probe circuits are critically analysed (100 MHz-a few GHz). It is pointed out that badly defined circuits may respond partly to potential, partly to electric field fluctuations and thus give ambiguous results. Twin probes for electric field measurements can be used to overcome this difficulty.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
im getting diffrent information regarding what you have asked about please could you be a little bit more specific....

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
ok i have another link for you

members.tripod.com...

can you spread a little light my way so i can help

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
0-1-0 signals or sequence seems to point to light intensity control signal, a specific form of displaying data.

The video signal on the video signal line consists of a sequence of binary values 0 or, respectively, 1, which in each case remain constant for the duration of a pulse cycle. A 0 value brings about a display of a blank on the screen. An uninterrupted signal sequence of 1-values brings about the display of a line, and a signal sequence of 0-1-0 values brings about the display of a point.

Source

All very fuzzy. Did someone contact you via non-standard methods?

Please U2U me if you need help.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
www.slac.stanford.edu...

i seem to be getting links with nomad and experiments the above is a leaked pdf....

can i post the entire pdf is it possible?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
www.nor.com.au...

unclassified document...

relating to communication signals and operating signals

CHAPTER 1
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
101. PURPOSE
The purpose of this publication is to list operating signals and provide instructions for their
use.
102. GENERAL
This publication includes:
a. Operating Signals from the following series of international civil Q code:
(1) The series QAA to QNZ inclusive, the meanings of which are assigned by the
International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO). In general, the only civil stations that will have
available a copy of this series are those of the Aeronautical Service. Therefore, this series is not to
be used with other civil stations unless it is known that the station concerned is familiar with the
series. (Note: Stations of the Aeronautical Service are those operated in accordance with ICAO
international standards and recommended practices to provide for the safety of air navigation and
for the regular, efficient and economical operation of the air services).
(2) The series QOA to QQZ inclusive is reserved for the Maritime Services.
(3) The series QRA to QUZ inclusive, the meanings of which are assigned by the
International Telecommunications Union (ITU). In general, all civil stations will have available a
copy of this series. Therefore, this series may be used with all civil stations unless the station
concerned indicates its unfamiliarity with the series.
(4) The series QVA to QZZ inclusive has not been allocated to date.
b. Operating signals from the series ZAA to ZXZ inclusive of the allied military Z code.
The series ZYA to ZZZ inclusive is reserved for the temporary or permanent assignment of
meanings on an intra-military basis by any nation, service or command authorized use of this
publication. For the convenience of assigning authorities, provision for this series (ZYA-ZZZ) is
included in Chapter 5 of this publication.
c. Miscellaneous abbreviations and symbols developed or approved by ICAO for use with
the series QAA to QNZ inclusive. These abbreviations and symbols, however, are authorized for
use by allied military stations with any Q or Z signal subject to the use limitations, if any, of that Q
or Z signal (see paragraph 103).

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a. The series QAA to QUZ of the international civil Q code, and the series ZAA to ZXZ
of the allied military Z code, are authorized for use between allied military stations subject to the
provisions of paragraph 102. Q and Z signals of these series may be used together between allied
military stations.
b. The series QAA to QUZ of the international civil Q code are authorized for use
between Allied military stations and civil stations, subject to the provisions of paragraph 102. The
allied military Z code (ZAA-ZZZ) is not authorized for use between allied military stations and civil
commercial stations.
c. Any nation, service or command may prohibit or restrict the military use, within its
area of jurisdiction, of any operating signal. However, when such operating signals are received
from other users, they must be recognized and acted upon.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
ok im out i could go on and on however i don't like working in the dark.

Im guessing that you have stumbled across something....maybe related to Nasa...9/11 or maybe even A forthcoming war...

I hope you have enough to go on and i look forward to seeing what you come up with....

I just hope you haven't hacked into something which could be traced back here to ATS

LoL i once got caught trying to hack i was a novice then....I microwaved my hard drive.... Dont try that at home kiddies....

be careful....and be truthful

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
So much for the ZOZ signal...

But what is a 0-1-0 signal. There is literally NOTHING on the net about that (apart the patent posted before).

I wanna know what a 0-1-0 signal is, I MUST know what a 0-1-0 signal is.

*twitch*

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
1-0-1 signal

here we go ill post a little before bed

www.geoffknagge.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Curioser and curioser! I am keen to find out what is going on.
Any way of knowing Qwenns line of work as a possible hint?
Impartial world observer? Military? Government of some type?
My curiosity is certainly piqued I gotta say.
If it has anything to do with the date it is already 02/04/08 so time is aleardy up.
I hope this isn't just a request for help on a Uni assignment or research paper

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Ok Qwenn, this doesnl;t sound like you man. Slow down and break it down for us man. I know I dropped out of the last thread you and I conversed in (the energy one), but that was due to work piling up. I'm interested in whatever you're onto here man and would like to hear about it as fully as you can when you are able. All my best

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join