It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Non-Muslims Deserve to Be Punished

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Report: Non-Muslims Deserve to Be Punished

www.foxnews.com

A report posted on Islam Watch, a site run by Muslims who oppose intolerant teachings and hatred for unbelievers, exposes a prominent Islamic cleric and lawyer who support extreme punishment for non-Muslims — including killing and rape.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The anti-Americans on here really ought to eat this one up.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

Except it's us UK members who have to put up with clowns like this.

This guy is well known for his radical views, and really, the majority of UK muslims treat his views with the contempt they deserve.

At least we get to send abu hamza over to you

Hopefully, this guy will be next, then the US can do what the british government haven't got the nuts to do and charge this guy with hate crimes.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The us Govt is too soft also. They are all probably working together.
What kills me is if anyone even mentions the word muhamed these people freak out and the world tries to rationalize and sympathize with them.

Where's all the protests when people are mocking and ridiculing Christ?

Maybe I'm wrong but I highly doubt it.What we have is a modern day crusade being fought by the manipulation of the legal system and the world bends over backwards for these people.

What really kills me about all religion is the fact that they're all blind.There's only one GOD and we basically fight about who's right in the way we worship him.I personally don't believe everything I read but what attracted me to Christ is that he teaches nothing but pure LOVE. How can that be wrong? It can't. Love those who hate and persecute you.I know this is of GOD,not hate which is very easy from a human nature point of view.

One reason why I beleive Christ's teaching (besides what I feel in my soul).People to ths day still try to mock, ridicule and distract the believer from knowing truth.Do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind so that you may prove what is the pure,honorable and perfect will of God.

These sickos are false prophets.Demons and mignons.I'm sure God is real proud of these guys blowing them and everryone else around them up.What a bunch of losers.Think about the mental capacity of these cretans to honestly beleive they're gonna be rewarded for basically playing God and taking life.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice

The anti-Americans on here really ought to eat this one up.

I don't even know what that means?

He's an Islamic Extremist, worse than bin Laden when it comes to crazy ideals. He's taken the original crazy Islamic extremism a step further.

Not good for anyone.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
this is very wrong, i have a close islamic friend who says that 96% of Muslims are "lost brothers" as he calls them, and that they have abandoned the real teachings and fail to see the true course of the religion (which, surprisingly, is closely related to paganism)

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

as much as it pains me to reply to this topic
where the OP only put in 1 Line on his opinion and even then nothing more then something to start a flame bait.

where he hasnt put JACK all into the topic.

two topics that the OP should Read before posting

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

96% muslims lost cause?
being a Muslim my self i find that supprising and very unaccurate.
i would go for a Far lower percentage.

[sarc]
to the OP, i think i should go to all my none muslim friends and the people i know and hang around with sometimes how badly i hate them for not being Muslim [sarc off]

budski exactly
we think him and most these clecrics are clowns and a Joke

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I don't trust CNN, FOX, ABC, BBC and many big medias because they've been bsing lately.

So what, there are extremists in every part of society. I doubt that these few are a good representative sample of the whole population.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
IMO the 96% is a reference to those who dismiss extremism - it's classic disinformation and a blatant attempt to marginalize "moderates".

I put moderates in quotation marks because there seems to be confusion about muslims, so now I'll be clearer.

There is no such thing as a moderate muslim, there are only normal, everyday people who practice their religion in a non-violent, non-extremist way - but again, because of "multi-culturalism" our government feels a need to label non-extremists as moderate.

Do we have moderate christians, hindu's, sikh's etc?

There are as many (if not more) christian fundies and extremists as there are muslim ones, but normal christians are not labelled moderate - why do you suppose it's OK to label normal muslims that way? It's another form of segregation and marginalisation in a world that is now supposed to view any muslim with suspicion, unless they are "moderate"

Let's level the playing field and have moderates and fundies in ANY religion where they exist, instead of bowing to this different form of brainwashing.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
removed drunken nonsense

[edit on 2-4-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
could someone translate this to English please
thanks in Advance

new topics

top topics

join