It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a UFO with my very own eyes! WTF!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by shiman
I would like to see those drawings. You seem exited enough.

Do you live near an airport, military base, etc..?

Oh yes i live near a base, in the picture illustration i just posted above me... since im making a left turn at the light i can drive about... 5-7 minutes and i would run into AFB. And now that i think about it... the sphere object was coming from that direction... ???

[edit on 2-4-2008 by mrfire999]

[edit on 2-4-2008 by mrfire999]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
OP I understand your excitement. I too understand the ATSer's point of view.

I too saw a UFO up close and personal. After the sighting I never thought of it again. It was as if my memory was put on hold until I found ATS.
When I joined ATS the memory of my encounter popped back into my head.

I phoned my daughter as she had seen it with me and she remembered it as well. Strange how it had been blocked from my memory for a couple of years.

I was a believer at the time but was ignorant as to proper reporting procedure. I did phone the police department and was told it was nothing.

Now I carry a camera everywhere I go just in case I need to document what I see.

Doesn't matter if no one believes me.....I know what I saw. And you know what you saw.

Keep your eyes and your mind open as you watch the skies.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mrfire999

When it hoovered by hopefully it got your rug a little bit cleaner. God knows those hoovers are expensive.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silenceisall
Calm down. They're everywhere and they mean you no harm

you say that like you know them...how exactly do you know this?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrfire999
What good would this do for me if i report it to Mutual UFO Network?

1) If someone else saw the same thing, you can connect with them or get more info. from them.

2) Having a database of UFO reports worldwide can help us researchers get a clearer picture of what happened when and where.

3) The newspapers/media generally do not report UFO's. Who else is going to?

4) On rare occasions, individuals who have govt. knowledge of these objects will contact you through MUFON to give you more info. (Extremely rare, but worth reporting).

5) Reporting the incedent while it is fresh in your mind will save precious details that could very well get muddied or lost with time and aging.

90% of all UFO sightings go unreported. If MUFON had more data, this mystery would be easier to solve.

I hope these are enough reasons for you to do something about your sighting.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks

When it hoovered by hopefully it got your rug a little bit cleaner. God knows those hoovers are expensive.

Sorry for my spelling. Hoverd i mean. Well this sighting was 3 weeks ago now. But im just scared if i report it i will get weird calls or what not. But well im glad i got to see it and it was WEIRD-AS-HELL.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Sorta reminds me of my uncles account.

Anyway, Those might be military experiments, i rememer hearing about the loads of earth built flying sausers in South America, alien contacts with the government, flybys to see the weapons of the area, ect...

I asked about the airport/military base because these things tend to happen around airports and military bases.

Nice sighting. (McDonalds! Evil!!! Hiss...!)

[edit on 3-4-2008 by shiman]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The first one I saw I said the same thing WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've seen two so far. And two experimental aircraft.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by sd7000]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Sorry I have to write something I deleted my favorites by accident.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I too have definently seen 2 ufo's at 2 different places. I used to believe in aliens and that but i realized that they couldnt be real and if they are why all the secrecy? But then i saw 1 outside my window and i heard a weird humming and couldnt move at all and then i woke up. i was so scared that i dont even want to think about what i saw but for the people who think i was dreaming...so do i.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
People see UFOs. The OP gets a cookie.

Well it really depends on WHO you are... if your a celeb a sighting like that will get you special status

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
thanks for sharing this with us! was interesting. i esp. like your photo editing of the view from the interior of your car, like how you put them together.
sounds like maybe it was some kind of an Other intelligence checking out the AFB for whatever reason then flying off, as the ones that our govt. has (so I hear) tend to be the triangles with lights on each corner instead. Thanks again!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This one was a Sphere shape and the outside parts was reflective. Also the reason why i got a good look was because it was hovering for a good amount of sec until it zoomed off. There is a thread here showing the oklahoma ufo and the way it moved o that video was how fast that thing really is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join