It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever been posessed?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I just wanted to know has anyone here on ATS or anyone you know been posessed or felt something tying to go into youre boddy or something like that? Or anyone you know please tell me.

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by AD5673]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Did you mean posessed? Myself no but I do believe in it, a spirit can enter into you if you invite it or you are weak or unawares of the spirit realm.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
yes i did i better edit my post

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
back when my grandmother died, we were driving out of the cemetary and as we passed this certain section of the cemetary I suddenly felt drained of energy, and felt like a wind or something was passing through me. The windows were closed, and I seemed to be the only one feeling it.

Not a case of possession for sure, but just wanted to share.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I was possessed one time, but I sure scared the living daylights out of someone else when I approached a lobby and the wind blew the door open for me and then closed after I walked through. Lol, too bad they didn't stay and watch me leave, the same thing happened again.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Just wondering, how would you know if you were possessed? Would you have strange evil thoughts or notice all the lights turning green as you approached or the wind strangely blowing around you or something weird? Just remembered, I once had a small dust devil form around me while I was walking. It didn't last long, only maybe 15 to 30 seconds and it was dusty when I got out from the center and it dissipated.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I know someone who almost got sucked under 2 evil spells. The 1st led to the other. I was only aware of the 2nd one for a while. But later I realized there was one before that. Both would have led to devastating consequences for the person in question. Lucky for them, I am close to them & am into the paranormal.

Also I'm not the type to forgive & send light to the offender. Since it took almost getting sucked in myself to get this person out, I decided not only to break the spells surrounding this person I deeply care about, but make certain those responsible got back at least twice what they tried to send forth.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Close once... When I started dabbling often in the occult, and during an automatic writing incident (of which I've written of before here, at some length)...

After I realized the entity I was in contact with was "pretending" to be the original contact, it got very upset, and I could feel it trying to enter me... I managed to push it out and shore up the defenses so to speak (luckily, out of instinct, as I had little knowledge of how to do so at the time), but for a brief moment, I felt the struggle of control....

For me, it was like a combination of blacking out, and lucid dreaming, when I suddenly realized what was happening, and willed it away.... Scary and odd experience that I wouldn't wish on even an enemy....

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
I know someone who almost got sucked under 2 evil spells. The 1st led to the other. I was only aware of the 2nd one for a while. But later I realized there was one before that. Both would have led to devastating consequences for the person in question. Lucky for them, I am close to them & am into the paranormal.

Also I'm not the type to forgive & send light to the offender. Since it took almost getting sucked in myself to get this person out, I decided not only to break the spells surrounding this person I deeply care about, but make certain those responsible got back at least twice what they tried to send forth. :flam

Who's this person?
[Edited on 24-2-2004 by AD5673]

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by AD5673]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
Just wondering, how would you know if you were possessed? Would you have strange evil thoughts or notice all the lights turning green as you approached or the wind strangely blowing around you or something weird? Just remembered, I once had a small dust devil form around me while I was walking. It didn't last long, only maybe 15 to 30 seconds and it was dusty when I got out from the center and it dissipated.

Well, you'd kind of know it because you would feel it (i guess) I havent ever really been possesed, or know anyone who has

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I don't think this is possession but here we go again:

Whenever I go into one of my sudden outbursts of anger I go totally psycho; I breathe very deeply and heavily (more so than after running 5 k) and I yell and scream with more power, volume, and depth than I usually can normally, and i feel like destroying everything around me. After I calm down, I hardly remember anything. It's probably just adrenaline but yeah.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
i've been haunted, don't know I was possessed, I don't remember much except what I was told. I did witness a possession though...it's in the strangest thing you ever witnessed thread i believe.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Well i wouldve probably be freaked out

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charlatan

Whenever I go into one of my sudden outbursts of anger I go totally psycho; I breathe very deeply and heavily (more so than after running 5 k) and I yell and scream with more power, volume, and depth than I usually can normally, and i feel like destroying everything around me. After I calm down, I hardly remember anything. It's probably just adrenaline but yeah.

Dam i wouldnt want to get you mad............but yeah that is wierd.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charlatan

I know what you mean. I think I may have had a brief contact with a demon or the devil (in which he simply tried to lure or taunt me), and ever since, if I concentrate I feel like I'm releasing a lot of energy and adrenaline and I feel like going violent and my limbs start kind of writhing spontaneously. It's really easy to do walking on a windy day. Kinda like a seizure except I'm able to stay on my feet.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Some of you should get a grip.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
i am currently possesed with the demon of sloth.

seemingly weak but yet so strong. once i was chizzled peice of art naive and stupid. no i am a phat peice of shiaat i have the knowledge to free myself although it takes consistency and dedication. i am strong enough, but i have the gift of hatred or is that another posesssion.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
So you are possesed????
well cant you fight it?

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Not always. I have had a friend who was possesed (thank goodness the spirit wasnt evil) and he doesnt remember anything of when the spirit was in control. He actually got quite confused when the spirit let him go.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
If a person has more than one inner voices, and they constantly contradict them selves, does it mean that person is posessed? Or does that person simply suffer from skizophrenia or multiple personnality disorder?

Sometime the voices tells me stuff I swear my mind would never make up on his own. Maybe I'm posessed?

Sometime I think I am.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join