It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F1 boss caught up in bizarre sex scandal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

F1 boss caught up in bizarre sex scandal

www.canada.com

Published: Monday, March 31
LONDON - Max Mosley, one of the most powerful men in world sport, was under pressure to resign as boss of Formula One's governing body last night after he was exposed enjoying a Nazi-style orgy with five prostitutes.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
"Speaking in German and brandishing a leather whip, he beat the women after allowing himself to be subjected to a humiliating inspection for lice and an interrogation in chains."

"His antics stunned Jewish leaders and motor-sport insiders. "This is sick and depraved," said Karen Pollock, chief executive of the Holocaust Educational Trust. "For anyone to be in such a position of influence and power beggars belief. I am absolutely appalled."

I'm speechless at this point...

www.canada.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4/1/2008 by RabbitChaser]

[edit on 4/1/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Auts! This was breaking news for me...

I am from Finland, we have had 3 world champions in F1 and Kimi Räikkönen, present champion is a personal friend of mine, and we have many common friends too. F1 is very popular in Finland and Europe, and I am a great fan of that sport.

Max Mosley and Bernie Esclestone has made great achievements in building that world wide entertainment to all of us to see and hear. They have make work for their lifetime to drive motor sports to its high ground where it stays today. They have make fortunes with it, like many others, but they both deserve it from their personal skills to run those shows.

I have to look to this deeper:

Jewish groups condemned the behaviour of Mosley, 67, whose father, Sir Oswald, was the leader of the British Union of Fascists and a friend of Adolf Hitler.

- What we here is a clear setup: Son is accused from his fathers acts. If everything is by words of those prostitutes, without clear evidence, five of those, its five against one, and we have to ask what is their goal in blacklisting their own, and Mosleys reputation. What do they think to win in this? Money, or are they threatened to say this?

"This is sick and depraved," said Karen Pollock, chief executive of the Holocaust Educational Trust. "For anyone to be in such a position of influence and power beggars belief. I am absolutely appalled."

- Woman and Jewish activist talking from prostitute behaves among accused Nazi supporter: Always a very distorted position.

"Assuming it's all true, what people do privately is up to them. I don't honestly believe (it) affects the sport in any way. Knowing Max, it might be all a bit of a joke.

- Esclestone who is friend of Mosley for their life time, keep this more than a joke. We all have right to personal life, and those guys are surrounded by most beautiful girls what this earth keeps above. (Their brains usually doesnt follow that beauty...) Making acts, joining theathre plays, is one of the oldest way to get erection, and we have to remember how old Mosley really is.

Former world champion driver Sir Stirling Moss, whose father was Jewish, said: "I don't see how he can continue."

- OK, why is this guy asked anyway? Why he wants to take a part to it. Stirling Moss, and Esclestone, and Mosley have long history together. Why he has turned against those guys who has given him his titles? What he would win in change? Is he a part of some another agenda, what F1 should be tomorrow?

F1 is a great world wide business. If you own the circus, or manage its activity, you can travel around the world, send trucks and ships, airplanes and gargo from places to another: From China to Canada, Bahrain to Australia with containers sealed as F1 material. Usually its marked as secret, because the competition between stables, and securing its lasting competition.

There is no Customs in world, who can say that this high sophisticated part is not part of Ferrari new communication system, or could you? Where you going to ask about it, and without telling to public, and its competitor BMW?

F1 is world wide business, and I am willing to see that its easyly to been used as "diplomatic" channel to use in works of secret servises around the world. Maybe already connected, who knows? Fact: "In name of clear competition" all gargo is sealed in name of F1 organization, and you can sent anything in those boxes, anywhere in the world, anytime.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
nothing beats some slap and tickle

but seriously who cares what they do in private?
do we really need to know?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Fett Pinkus

No. We should not. But why its done?

Our Foreign Minister resign today because he had send some text messages to one model lady... Sexual causes are widely used in politics, and poisoning reputations is widely used form of changing puppets. ("Public pressure")

Thats the way how church is important, and its values are used in political means. Moral is only a tool, driven by media, made by religions.

Unmoral politician is treat to its people... Yeah, right! Are you living with any better moral? Bottom line is that every politicians are expected to be saints...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Yea that's definitely a big problem the public has. They expect politicians to be perfect, and the only one's who look pefect on the outside are the biggest creeps in the world.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePiemaker

Just another great article from acts behind the curtains... BTW, talks just opened in another threat:
bishkek.kp.ru...

in: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sports world is a huge own playground for world politics. Its widely funded and supported by governments. Why? I dont know any Noble who has any interest to follow sports, like public does. (F1 still do makes some difference...) But in general, its funded and organized by them, "for public?"

Noup. There is more than that.

Simple noble wisdom is, "If you dont own it, dont care about it."

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
[morAs another poster said why should we really care what max gets up to in his private life? its only because of who his father was that people will be tutting and shaking their heads, this stuff goes on all the time behind closed doors, and depending on where this took place depends on the legality of it.

Im far more worried about the murderers, rapists, and the pedo's to care about him.

I agree he has done a lot for formula 1 along with Bernie, and don't forget the drivers also, Dont get me wrong i dont agree with what he has done either, but it has nothing to do with me, seems we may have a witch hunt beginning, and i would be looking at those countries who are losing billion dollar races as to who is pointing the finger, i bet they are squeaky clean huh?

And as for Kimi being a personal friend, could you try and get him to smile once and a while?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

I answer only to that last question, because we are used to laugh about it.

I promise you, as a friend of him, he is very happy and smiley guy when he is out of public picture. Very gentle to all, and very polite. He smiles more than I do, and of course he has many reasons for that. But in bottom line, he is just one of us, of course everybody respect his will, because he has very much less freetime to spend, so comings, and goings is him to choose.

But. Then comes the IceMan. I have hang around before he goes to airport and leaves his boat or home. And I have been around when he comes from race weekends. I many times has think that he is not doing that in purpose, but when he start to concentrate to coming challenge... ( Driving over 300 km/h, and win more races, and being the best in world ) ... There is a form of look what comes to his eyes: He is one of his own, "IceMan" like we say.

And in that look, what TV Channels and Journalists see him (Ofcourse we keep them out when holiday, like this article shows the bullets) he has that look blue cold look, because he is in work, he concentrates to only one goal: To be first again.

History of IceMan will be written, he has already earn that, maybe I take a part in it too, but he have learned much from him self from public view: He keep just doing where he is best in world! And he knows how to do it.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
More BS to huddle around. Who cares at all what he does? I don't care if it was 45 virgins that he got for easter from a frenchman in a bunny suit. This is not news . Its invasion of privacy.!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
When I read the thread title, I was expecting another child sex scandal. I was in fact relieved to read that it was only prostitutes.
Some people are downright strange. If they can satisfy their strangeness by using prostitutes, then we should not hold this against them.
As far as I'm concerned, he has lost some reputation here but that is the worst of it. At least no one was abused or worse.
Plus, I'd say he got a good deal for five prostitutes for only five grand. Spitzer would have liked to get that deal, I think.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

You're one of the few people I've ever heard say anything good about Ecclestone or Mosley.

Clearly, they are responsible for making F1 a worldwide phenomenon, but they are widely held responsible for making the sport boring.

Now, I like F1, but I understand to a point what people are complaining about.

women.timesonline.co.uk...

He's apologized, so I guess the allegations were true.

www.teletext.co.uk...

But, I doubt he's going anywhere, unless there's a massive boycott of F1, which I doubt.

www.earthtimes.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Public is always envious to those who benefit from their pleasures.

Thats also reason why many of rulers are not interested from public business, no matter what would be its profits. When you give your self to public, you cant expect their understanding, but doom, and finally your own exile: Wisdoms Of Nobles.

Thank you from links, its interested to see who writes from this. I think Esclestone has all the power to lead the story forward, and he save his friends reputation in here. Possibility is that some one will follow him, but chosen by himself. Those guys are not amateurs, and those who challenge their interests, will get kicked.

But that was my right side of brain. Yes, I am a supporter for these guys, and I know what they has put in to it, and lifted F1 up to our knowledge. If you say that F1 is widely accused from being boring, I have look all the past seasons, and situation has gone all the time to better in that. Its naturally difficult to get stables to give up their advantages for common causes.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by JanusFIN]

top topics

join